🤍RIRIKA: Mommy Kink🤍

Requested!!! Keep them coming in guys

Y/n stared at her girlfriend confused and slightly turned on. Ririka was holding a mitten tag, wearing no mask as it was just the two of them.

"You want to be my pet?" Y/n asked again.

"Yes. I want you to own me. I want to be your mitten and call you mommy." Ririka smiled innocently.

"Your sister will murder me. You know this right?" Y/n explained.

"Yep. She probably will try to kill you but i'll stop her. Anyway, she won't know until rumours get around." Ririka shrugged.

"You know this means no mask right?" Y/n points out.

"Oh. I forgot about that part. It's okay if you stay with me." Ririka smiled and nodded to herself.

"If you're 100% certain...then we need a safe-word in case it gets overwhelming for you." Y/n explains.

"Mask. That way I can put it on too if I feel like giving up." Ririka blushed.

"It's not giving up baby. You can always stop whatever is going on." Y/n smiled.

"I know. Anyway, I want to be your mittens." Ririka grinned.

"Officially? Or fake?" Y/n asked.

"Officially preferably. Kirari can kill us later." Ririka bounced.

"A gamble then. Heads or tails and how much?" Y/n hummed getting a coin out.

"Tails. It's going to be heads. Also 20 billion yen." Ririka smiled happily.

Y/n flipped the coin and smirked when it landed on heads. She ruffled the girl's hair before smiling.

"Best out of 3? Or just this one?" Y/n asked.

"That one is fine but we should get to class it started 30 minutes ago." Ririka comments.

"The vice president and student council members are exempt from attending every lesson if they wish. Yet if you want to be a mitten so badly I don't mind." Y/n smiled.

"Oh! Can you call me certain names?" Ririka blushed.

"What names baby?" Y/n asked curious.

"Babygirl...baby...and every so often...maybe degrading names." Ririka blushed madly.

"Degrading huh? You wanna be call my slut? My little kitten?" Y/n asked.

"Yes! Yes please please mommy." Ririka's tone dropped.

"You'll do everything I say and won't argue. Any orders you follow anything is met with yes or no mommy." Y/n spoke.

"Yes mommy." Ririka grinned.

"And safe word is?" Y/n asked.

"Mask." Ririka nods.

"Good girl. Lets wait till next class." Y/n hummed.

The two girls hung out in the empty classroom till it was nearly time for class. Y/n grabbed Ririka's hand walking down the hall, as soon as one person spotted the tag around Ririka's neck everyone started rumours. It was also the first time people saw her without the mask and people questioned if it was the president.

"Babygirl sit in my lap please." Y/n spoke sitting down in her chair.

Ririka sat down making herself comfortable, blushing madly as people stared. The lesson continued even as the teacher was nervous, he never expected a Momobami to act like this. He still gave her respect and never asked any questions or commented.

"Princess?" Y/n asked.

"Mm." Ririka replied starting to sleep on her.

"Princess wake up." Y/n hummed slowly slipping a hand on the girl's thighs.

"I'm up mommy!" She yelled.

Y/n smirked and raised an eyebrow as her class members all turned around in horror and confusion. Ririka realised her mistake and blushed instantly hiding in y/n's neck.

"Such a naughty girl. Maybe I should punish you." Y/n teased whispering into the girl's ear.

"St-St-Stop." Ririka blushed.

"Okay okay. I'll stop teasing." Y/n giggled.

"Thank you." Ririka smiled.

Y/n knew her girlfriend's boundaries and would never cross them not even on purpose. She continued with the day but when lunch hit every rumour was going around. Y/n sat in the empty classroom as they ate, Ririka had been embarressed half the day but deep down she loved the fact she was being watched.

"Mommy?" She asked.

"Yes?" Y/n hummed eating.

"We have a meeting after lunch." Ririka smiled.

"Thank you for reminding me princess." Y/n ruffled the girl's hair.

"Anytime mommy." Ririka grinned at being praised.

While the two ate Kirari was sat in her office twirling her pen around her fingers. She glanced at the door when she heard Sayaka come in blushing.

"Pres-President." Sayaka blushed deeply.

"My my. What's got you all flustered?" Kirari smirked.

"Your sister." Sayaka looked down.

"My sister? Don't tell me she's had sex in an empty classroom." Kirari sighed.

It would not have been the first time. She went to get up but noticed Sayaka shaking her head. Just as she was about to ask a few council members came in early.

"Damn never knew your sister had a mommy kink." Midari laughed sitting down.

"Excuse me?" Kirari asked.

"Have you not heard the rumours?" Runa asked.

"No? May someone enlighten me?" Kirari asked her eyes staring at them.

"Come on." Y/n grinned entering the council room.

She was pulling Ririka by the tag, smiling proudly at herself. Kirari started at the girl for a few seconds unsure on what she should say.

"Come sit down on mommy's lap babygirl." Y/n smiled sitting in her seat.

"Yes mommy." Ririka grinned.

The council all stared at Ririka, she had no mask on and looked identical to the president. She didn't even glance in their direction but instead just talked to y/n.

"This is what I meant..." Sayaka spoke.

Kirari stared at her sister before sighing and sitting down. It would be useless to disagree with the girl. It's just some people use their kinks in the bedroom only. She rubbed her head before starting the meeting.

"How'd you lose the bet Ririka?" Kirari asked when they finished.

"Simple game of heads or tails. Right mommy?" Ririka asked y/n.

"Yep. Mommy's babygirl lost 20 billion yen." Y/n tickled the girl.

"You have more than that...why this?" Kirari asked.

"I enjoy it. I'm mommy's slut." Ririka said proudly.

"Dadd-Sayaka." Kirari corrected herself.

"Oh no. Fuck this convo what was that Kirari?" Y/n smirked.

Sayaka went a further red and Kirari put her head on the table groaning.