💙🤍KIRARI & RIRIKA: Triplets🤍💙

The Momobami triplets scared everyone, Kirari was the cold hearted one, Ririka the anxious one and y/n the loveable idiot. Kirari was protective of her siblings, she might not show it but she definately is. Which explains why Midari was terrified of her girlfriend's sister.

"Miss Momobami. Please try to pay attention." The teacher spoke.

"I'm being excused." Y/n stood up not even waiting for a response.

Y/n stumbled to the bathroom, honestly not feeling the greatest. As soon as she opened a stall door she dropped to her knees and vomited. Y/n rarely got sick but right now her entire body hated her. Ririka who was also in her class had followed only moments behind. She spotted her sister sat on the floor, a little vomit on her blazer.

"Oh god." Ririka frowned.

"I don't feel good." Y/n groaned.

"I know. Its okay. I got you." Ririka pushed her anxiousness aside.

"Okay." Y/n hummed.

Thankfully a student walked in and Ririka yelled at her to go get the president quickly. Ririka stripped y/n from her blazer and undone her top shirt button, letting the girl breathe. She held the girl's hair back when she puked again. Ririka was now begging for Kirari, Kirari was always one with a plan but right now she was just scared for y/n.

"Ririka?" Kirari asked opening the door.

"Y/n's vomiting." Ririka spoke quickly.

"Oh shit." Kirari ran over.

Y/n was the baby triplet and was the one who some how ended up injured or sick. Without fail. She just didn't feel great today at all. Kirari sat the other side of y/n, having taken off her blazer to sit on. Y/n leaned on Kirari as she was the coolest feeling. Ririka watched in slightly fear but knew Kirari wouldn't let anything happen.

"You're okay. We got you." Kirari hummed.

"Okay." Y/n sighed closing her eyes.

Kirari looked worried at Ririka, they'd never seen her this sick and it worried her. They took her back to the student council room and Kirari sat on the couch, y/n's head on her lap as her sister sat with y/n's legs on her.

"I'm glad you were there." Kirari smiles.

"Me too." Ririka sighed.

Y/n stayed out for awhile, sleeping into the student council meeting. Kirari unfortunately couldn't postpone it, instead switched placed with Ririka. The meeting was held on the couches as Ririka slowly started to sleep against the armrest also.

"Are those two okay?" Kaede asked.

"Yes. They're fine." Kirari glared.

"Okay." He stared at them before nodding.

The meeting continued but Ririka woke up to coughing, everyone looked at them. Y/n was coughing and a small amount of drool spilt making Midari jump and hold a bowl to the girl as she vomited.

"Thank you Midari." Kirari nodded taking the bowl.

"Has she got the flu?" Runa asked.

"Possibly but she's really not well and I'd rather not send her home with both Ririka and I." Kirari explained.

"Makes sense." Midari shrugged.

"She's going paler...if its even possible." Ririka frowned.

"Y/n here." Kirari held a bottle with a straw in to her sister's lips.

Y/n drank slowly from it, too weak to actually hold it but she hummed softly. The water was cold and refreshing for her.

"Almost done y/n." Kirari smiled trying to have the girl drink more.

"You can go back to sleep." Ririka smiled.

Y/n shivered slightly and Kirari noticed it in the corner of her eye. She removed her blazer again and rested it on her. Y/n was her priority right now and the student council could wait a moment or two. When the meeting did end Kirari stood up and smiled at the two girls who were sleeping. She pulled out the couch to create a bed and helped move y/n so Ririka could lay down. She undid her own top button and un-cuffed her shirt so she was more relaxed. Walking to the door she locked it and then proceeded to refill y/n's bottle. She climbed onto the bed, her sister's both clinging to her. Secretly she missed moments like this, when her sisters would cling to her and want to be cuddled. Kirari just read a book as the two slept, she checked y/n's temperature every now and then making sure the girl wasn't too hot. She seemed slightly warm so Kirari would read and watch her out the corner of her eye. After about an hour y/n stirred first, she moved her arm causing Ririka to get up feeling it move against her own.

"I don't feel good." Y/n muttered.

"Here. Have water." Ririka fumbled for y/n's water bottle.

Y/n held it and drank slowly, her head was aching and she only then noticed how dark the room was, the moon was out. Yet she looked up and saw Kirari asleep the book now resting on her stomach. Ririka looked at Kirari also smiling before getting up. She came back with blankets and covered the 3 of them. Y/n and Ririka both cuddled Kirari and let sleep take over them again.

Morning came and lets just say, there was 3 very different sneezes coming from the student council room.

"I hate you."