🤎RUNA: Leaving🤎

"I'm sorry." Y/n sighed.

"You can't leave, I'm refusing." Runa huffed.

"I don't think you have a choice... it's only for a month anyway and i'll be back." Y/n smiled.

"I don't want you to leave. Please don't leave." Runa whined.

"I have to. You can spend the night here before I go, meaning all the cuddles you my little cutie want." Y/n smiled.

"I guess." Runa sighed.

"I don't leave for another day, so tomorrow night just sleep here." Y/n smiled.

Runa sighed but nodded, taking another lolly from her pocket and placing it in her mouth. Y/n smiled and kissed her head before watching the girl kick ass in whatever game she was playing. Runa stayed close to y/n all night, following her down to get a snack, following her to the bathroom but waiting outside. Y/n knew Runa was being clingly and she loved it.

"Runa...baby...can you let go so I can grab a drink." Y/n laughed as Runa refused to let her grab one for breakfast.

"No, you have to stay." Runa whined.

"You are cute. Just please let me move." Y/n laughed.

"No!" Runa laughed louder as she cuddled her.

"Dork. Now come on and eat up some normal food." Y/n commented and made her cereal. 

Runa ate it giggling and sat in her uniform, y/n hummed finishing her own food. Y/n smiled as her girlfriend ate and she went to get dressed. She came back down to her girlfriend focusing on her game and y/n thought she didn't even notice.

"Have you heard the president and Sayaka were caught in an empty gambling room?" Runa asked.

"No? You and the president are quite close though." Y/n comments.

"Yeah we are. Do you wanna see my island in animal crossing?" Runa asked holding up her switch.

"Sure baby." Y/n leaned over her shoulder.

"Look." Runa laughed.

Y/n laughed seeing Runa had made a sign saying 'you have to stay' y/n thought her girlfriend was adorable but this wasn't going to change her mind. Y/n shook her head and tapped the girl's nose before kissing her cheek. Runa laughed but also pouted at the fact y/n was really going to leave her.

"Y/n?" Runa asked.

"Yes? We have to go shortly." Y/n hummed.

"Can you wear one of my hoodies today? You can take one when you go too." Runa smiled.

"Sure baby, go pick my one while I grab my shoes." Y/n hummed.

She got her shoes on, tying the laces as Runa handed the girl a hoodie similar to her own, this one was a red not orange. Y/n giggled and placed it on, humming when she put her hands in the pocket and found a note in it. She pulled it out before reading it and giggling, it was a note from class when the two were writing on it to talk. 

"Runa you spoon." Y/n laughed.

"Shut up." Runa huffed.

The two made it to school on time, classes were pretty boring and y/n spent most her time watching Runa play video games. Runa stayed close to y/n and smiled letting her girlfriend watch the gameplay. Y/n sighed and watched her as the day continued, Runa refused to let y/n stay alone. 

"Y/n come on student council!" Runa laughed.

Runa walked to the room and made y/n sit down before jumping on her lap laughing. Y/n hummed and held the girl closely as the meeting began. The meeting continued and y/n was more focused on hugging Runa, watching as she would laugh at the president or Midari. Y/n tried to get her to get up so she could pee but Runa made her stay. Y/n sighed and eventually gave up. The two went home and by night time Runa had again not left her side and cuddled into y/n before bed. Y/n yawned and cuddled closely to Runa. Runa was still sucking on her lolly until it ended and then proceeded to cuddle into y/n too. Y/n hummed and kissed her softly her eyes closing. Morning came and Runa was awake her eyes starting to water quickly, she knew they were going to be separate for a month. 

"Shhhh hey." Y/n sighed and hugged her.

"I don't want you to leave me. I'm gonna worry." Runa started to cry.

"Hey, hey none of that. Behave." Y/n sighed.

"Please don't leave."

"Hey, listen to me. Please don't worry, I will constantly call you and I promise if your anxiety gets extreme then I will come home. You do need to try okay? Kirari is going to come over tomorrow and make sure you're okay." Y/n explained.

"I hate it." Runa mumbled.

"I love you so much baby."

"Love you too."