❤YUMEKO: Neko❤

Y/n giggled flicking her tail as she stared at the light. Midari was pointing a laser at the floor and y/n was chasing it. She did highly live up to her playful cat lifestyle.

"We have one left president." Sayaka smiled.

"Saya." Y/n ran and hugged her.

"Hi y/n. Yumeko not picked you up yet?" Sayaka asked.

"She'll be busy." Y/n nodded.

"Who's this?" Kirari asked.

"Y/n y/l/n. Yumeko Jabami's girlfriend. Midari and I run the neko support group." Sayaka smiled twitching her own tail.

"Why would Midari want-she wnats to tease them." Kirari answered her own question.

"Midari was playing with me. She's fun." Y/n giggled.

"She's so much like a child." Kirari smiled softly.

"I'm 18." Y/n huffed.

"And cute." Kirari scratched her ears.

Y/n purred recieving attention and looked at the president. The school was split in many ways, housepets, nekos and the alphas. They hadn't officially called themselves that but that's how they were. Neko's were like everyone else, it's just they were looked after better. Hence why Sayaka made the support group so if Neko's needed a nap or play time for energy relief they have private space. Sayaka herself was a neko too, Kirari made sure her girlfriend got whatever she needed.

"Y/n." A voice called.

"Yumeko!" Y/n jumped on the girl.

Yumeko laughed hugging her and kissed her cheek. Y/n giggled and hugged Yumeko tightly.

"You're adorable." Yumeko laughed.

"Can we go now? You promised that it was sushi night." Y/n bounced.

"Sushi?" Sayaka's ears perked at the word.

"Alright Sayaka. Say goodbye before you end up joining the pair." Kirari laughed.

"Right. Sorry. Goodnight you two. Midari please clean up." Sayaka left.

Y/n giggled and walked with Yumeko home, Yumeko had found the girl alone one day. She promised to protect the girl from any harm and y/n agreed to follow. They did have their ups and downs, y/n hating baths and the vaccuum. Meanwhile Yumeko felt blessed to have someone as beautiful as y/n in her home. The pair were dating and some people disliked it a lot. Yet their opinions were kept to themselves.

"Coming for cuddles?" Yumeko asked.

"Yes!" Y/n jumped on the girl.

"Calm down." Yumeko laughed.

"Sorry."

The pair got to their bedroom, y/n laying down half on Yumeko. Yumeko petted the girl, grinning as she scratched the soft ears.

"I missed you today. You left after class." Yumeko spoke.

"Sorry...I had too much energy." Y/n blushed.

"I hope you saved some for later." Yumeko kissed her head.

"I always have energy for later. You promised sushi."

"Not what I meant but sure." Yumeko laughed.

"We can do that later too."

"Okay. Wanna go out for sushi?"

"Yes!" Y/n bounced.

Okay go get changed." Yumeko laughed.

Y/n ran up the stairs and went to her closet and grabbed some clothes getting changed. Yumeko got changed too and smiled seeing her girlfriend bouncing ready to eat.

"Come on then kitten." Yumeko held her hand out.

The pair went out to their local sushi bar, giggling and talking between each other. Y/n laughed and sat in the booth as Yumeko sat next to her. The neko squealed seeing the whole range of sushi. They ordered an ulimited amount and the pair started eating through it.

"Nya." Y/n posed cutely for Yumeko.

"Adorable. You can continue baby i'm full." Yumeko giggled.

"Yay." Y/n ate.

"Don't fill yourself too much baby." Yumeko laughed.

"I'm not." Y/n giggled.

(Change how you look to match you)

UltimateGamblerJabami: Look how  fricken adorable my date is. Such a cute baby. We went to her favourite restraunt, she did eat more than sushi. Thankfully.

Tagged: @SushiMonsterY/n

BlondieTsundere: She is super cute. Enjoy your date!
SayakaKitten: That looks yummy! @KMomobami we should go!
RirikaM: Mary and I were there the other week! Try the dessert shop next door!
RunaGaming: THAT SHOP IS AWESOME @RirikaM
SushiMonsterY/n: Yumeko can you come back to talking to me not texting???

Yumeko laughed seeing her girlfriend pouting at her and still eating. She shook her head before smiling.

"Alright. Dessert shop after."

"Yay!" Y/n yelled.