💜Midari: Softie💜

Midari scared everyone she had explosive personality and could kill anyone. She was a lot but when she came home she was a totally different person.

"Who you texting?" Runa asked leaning over at Midari.

"My girlfriend." Midari shrugged.

"You have a girlfriend?" A few voices asked.

"Yes. Been dating for a year." Midari shrugged.

"Does she attend here?" Runa asked.

"No. She goes to Aihara Academy." Midari shrugged.

"I know the president of that academy. A nice girl. What's your girlfriend's name." Kirari asked.

"None of your business." Midari huffed.

"Have you actually met this girl?" Yuriko asked.

"Yes. I have many many many times." Midari glared.

"Didn't want you cat-fished that's all." Yuriko shrugged.

"I'm going to kill myself in a second." Midari got up.

"Awe you gonna go see your girl?" Runa mocked.

"Shut up." Midari left the academy.

She went home first, throwing her gun in the closet before going to meet up with y/n. She headed to the academy as she spotted y/n walking out.

"Hey there." Y/n giggled hugging her girlfriend.

"Hi." Midari giggled.

"Had a good day?" Y/n asked holding the girl's hand.

"I did. I got interrogated by the council for texting you. They're surprised i'm dating someone." Midari shrugged.

"Awe poor baby Midari. I had a good day too. It was normal. I also finished my assignment in the library." Y/n smiled.

"Good." Midari smiled.

Y/n walked back to Midari's home groaning at the state of her girlfriend's room. There was pjs on the floor and monster cans resting on her desk and nightstand. She sighed and sat on the girl's bed.

"Cuddles." Midari sat with her legs either side of y/n's and hugs the girl.

"Awe my baby." Y/n hummed.

"I missed you." Midari pouted.

"I missed you too baby." Y/n smiled.

Midari was a big softie at heart. She was y/n's baby and Midari lover the attention.

"Can we cuddle?" Midari asked.

Y/n pulled Midari down onto the bed as Midari laid on her. Midari cuddled into her closey and smiled happily accepting the love from her girlfriend. Y/n rubbed her back kissing her head.

"Long day babygirl?" Y/n asked.

"I just missed you." Midari sighed.

"I missed you too baby but you seem a little annoyed." Y/n hummed.

"Just tired and people getting in my business."

"That's okay baby. I'm here now." Y/n sighed.

"Thank you." Midari cuddled into her.

"My little baby Midari." Y/n cooed.

"Mhm." Midari mumbled.

"Can I use your phone? Mine's in my bag and I wanna text Yuzu." Y/n comments.

"Okay." Midari grabbed her phone from her bra.

"Thank you."

"Okay." Midari hummed cuddling.

"Have a nap baby. You deserve it." Y/n hummed.

"Okay." Midari cuddled.

Y/n ran her hand in the girl's hair as she texted with one hand. She signed into her instagram and messaged Yuzu telling her what happened today. She continued texting till a text popped up a little later, coming from someone named Runa. She clicked on the messages smiling since she knew both of them would happily message their friend's as Midari did it a lot when y/n showered or napped.

Runa: So how's the imaginary girlfriend?

Midari: I'm pretty sure i'm real? Nice to meet you 'Runa'.

Runa: Oh shit. You're real.

Midari: last I checked. Hello I'm y/n.

Runa: Hi! I'm Runa one of the council members and I just wanted to know why someone would date her.

Midari: why wouldn't I?

Runa: because she's crazy.

Midari: Midari is not crazy she is quite innocent. She's like a teddy bear.

Runa: We know 2 different Midari's then. The one we know is crazy and would happily kill herself.

Midari: Midari has mental health issues i'm aware. My girlfriend is completely a teddy bear though. Look.

Y/n took a photo of Midari asleep as she had a hand in the girl's hair. She smiled on the photo and sent it to Runa.

Runa: oh you are real and she is asleep? Wtf

Midari: We should arrange a meet up with her friends.

Runa: totally! I'll tell everyone.

Midari: Please don't screenshot that photo. I won't find you fair.

Runa: secrets safe with me.

Midari: Good. Thank you.

Y/n hummed and kept an eye on the girl but moved a bit causing Midari to move also. Midari moved and rested her head in the girl's neck, one hand resting on her chest. Y/n grinned and kissed her head humming at the fact Midari was cute and innocent.

"Sleepy baby." Y/n smiled.

Y/n continued messaging Yuzu as Midari slept, she glanced around the room. She took off the girl's headband as it would get uncomfortable after awhile for anyone. She hummed against the feeling of Midari's breath on her neck.

"I love you." Y/n smiles.