💙KIRARI: Trouble. 💙

Christa wasn't a bad kid in any way shape or form. Yet her mom y/n? She knew how to make the kid act up. Y/n believed in letting the kid live a little while Kirari wanted Christa to be brought up surrounded by the clan.

"Christa!" Y/n yelled.

Christa skated into the room wearing skates laughing as her mom caught her. The 12 year old was still hanging onto her childhood for as long as she could.

"I'm here." Christa panted.

"Good. Now, we have dinner with your mama okay? So I suggest you go get dressed." Y/n grinned.

"Okay!" Christa skated off.

Y/n laughed at her daughter, the pair were always together once Christa left school at 4pm. Kirari was sometimes home too but the clan kept her busy. Y/n didn't mind since Kirari never missed birthdays or special events. Plus her wife looked hot running the whole of Japan by herself. Y/n waited for her daughter as she texted her wife.

Me: Christa is just now getting changed!
💙Elsa💙: i'll meet you two at the cafe.
Me: Okay! Christa's grades came out today too! She did great but i'll let her tell you.
💙Elsa💙: Alright. I have to go for a quick meeting but i'll arrive same time. I love you.
Me: Cool! Have fun!
💙Elsa💙: ...?
Me: Sorry! I love you too
💙Elsa💙: 🙂

Y/n laughed at her wife's text the woman in power was in constant need of reasurrance. Y/n hummed as she waited for their daughter, when she came down y/n nodded.

"Ymir and Historia t-shirt? Yes." Y/n laughed.

"I mean...my name is Christa Ymir Momobami." Christa shrugged.

"Yeah...Still can't believe your mama agreed to it." Y/n giggled.

"Lets go!" Christa ran ahead.

"Child!" Y/n ran after her.

They climbed into the car as the driver was on standby for them. He started to drive once the pair had buckled up. Y/n and her daughter laughed as they messed around.

"Alright. You get to tell your mama all about your grades and how awesome they are." Y/n laughed.

"I failed maths?" Christa frowned knowing her mama would not like it.

"That's okay baby." Y/n kissed her head.

"Mama will be disappointed."

"Hey no. None of that. Your mama is going to be super proud of you." Y/n grinned.

"I hope so." Christa sighed.

The pair got out of the car as it pulled up, Kirari was stood at the doors smiling softly at the sight of her two favourite women. She happily accepted a hug from her daughter, even if her suit creased she didn't care. Y/n walked over nearly tripping but caught herself and kissed Kirari softly.

"I missed you." Kirari admitted.

"You saw me last night before you ran to work this morning." Y/n grinned.

"I can still miss you. Now lets head in." Kirari pushed the door open.

Christa chose a booth seat and Kirari sat next to her wife as the youngest sat opposite. Kirari looked at her daughter, she was a perfect mix of her and her wife. Y/n smiled and leaned against Kirari as they read the menu.

"Can I have pizza?" Christa asked.

"Sure baby you pick a pizza." Y/n grinned.

"I'm having the club sandwich with tea." Kirari spoke.