💛MARY: Mine💛

Y/n laughed at her phone her girlfriend was texting her constantly. The pair rarely got to interact but y/n did have a soft spot for the girl. Y/n Momobami was the youngest Momobami child, born a year after her sister's no one messed with her. She could ruin your life within one word and her word was law.

"Y/n." Kirari spoke.

"What?" Y/n looked up.

"I heard the new girl has a match with Saotome." Kirari hummed.

"Okay." Y/n shrugged.

Y/n spent the day catching up on her own homework and texting her girlfriend. Thankfully by lunch they met at their secret place and y/n stared at her.

"A match huh?" Y/n asked.

"Yeah thought i'd give her a chance." Mary shrugged.

"I see." Y/n hummed.

"Don't be mad at me." Mary pouted.

"I'm not." Y/n sighed.

"You seem it." Mary hugged her.

"I'm little worried about your spot on the council. I can't protect you." Y/n sighed.

"I know...i'm sorry but if I win Kirari might actually let me you know...do stuff." Mary shrugged.

"Good luck with that." Y/n laughed.

"Can I have a kiss?" Mary asked.

"Sure baby." Y/n kissed the girl softly.

The two stayed hugging each other and after an hour Mary left first. Y/n sighed and made herself presentable and left shortly after. She made her way to the gamble, standing at the back. No one noticed the Momobami or if they did they did not comment. Y/n watched the blonde win two games as the black haired girl pouted. As y/n went to leave Jabami asked for one more gamble. Y/n begged her girlfriend to say no. Mary looked around laughing but y/n could hear the nervousness in the laugh.

"Lets do it." Mary laughed.

The gamble started and Yumeko was very clearly getting in Mary's head. Mary tensed as Yumeko exposed the girl on cheating. Y/n shook her head as Mary lost everything. She walked out and headed to the council room.

"Are you okay?" Kirari asked.

"You may need to get Mary Saotome a life plan. She lost the gamble." Y/n spoke sitting down.

"Oh. I'll get Sayaka to give her a tag. How do you feel about it?" Kirari asked.

"Just Mary." Y/n shrugged.

"Y/n. You may not come for advice or anything but I do know when you're dating Saotome." Kirari spoke.

"Whatever. She's a house-pet." Y/n shrugged.

"I'm putting your name on her life plan."

"Whatever." Y/n sighed.

Kirari frowned at the girl, she never saw her sister like this. Of course she'd keep her secret safe she wouldn't ruin it. Y/n stayed in a miserable mood for the rest of the day and the night. Ririka didn't know why and y/n just ignored her. Mary and y/n talked about their life and Mary just kept apologising. By morning y/n walked into school and every moved out of her way. They knew not to mess with the Momobami especially y/n. She went into the classroom she shared with Mary and hummed sitting at the back. However she spotted girl's all giggling and marking Mary's desk. She walked over and they all scattered instantly. Y/n tilted her head reading the words along the desk. 'Worthless', 'idiot', 'whore' were all scatted words across the desk. Y/n looked pissed and the girl's all looked confused but got in their seat as y/n sighed and walked to her desk. Mary spent the day staring at the words. Mary felt more and more guilty as she knew y/n would be furious. As the day ended Mary went home instantly and y/n went to the janitors closet once the academy closed for everyone. Kirari was looking around for the girl and found her.

"What are you doing?" She asked standing at the classroom door.

"Nothing." Y/n mumbled.

"I'll see you at home. Lock the gates after you." Kirari set the keys down.

Y/n didn't say anything and instead started to clean the girl's desk. She hummed and got it clean, finally able to have the words removed.

"Idiots." Y/n mumbled.

Instead of leaving it clean she grabbed her own pen and she knew this was definitely not going to come out. She wrote words across it.

Beautiful
Amazing
Confident
Incredible
Cute
Baby
Softie
Adorable.

Y/n nodded at the list and signed her name at the bottom. She took a photo and grinned leaving the academy after locking it.

My Tsundere💛: I miss you.
Me: I miss you too.
My Tsundere💛: I don't want to go to school tomorrow.
Me: I understand why but I want you to come. I have a surprise.
My Tsundere💛: I love your surprises...normally.
Me: I promise. Its good. Go to sleep thought.
My Tsundere💛: Fine. Goodnight I love you.
Me: Love you too.

Y/n arrived at school with Kirari, she would normally come just before school started. Instead she sat in the classroom and watched as everyone came in slowly. A girl stared at the desk as y/n sat quietly. Everyone came in and surrounded the desk laughing at the desk. No one had noticed the signature yet as Mary came in. Mary tensed already hating the day but she went to her desk. She froze reading the words on the desk as she felt a hand slap her face.

"Ow!" She yelped.

"Self-centred bitch wrote shit on her own desk." A girl laughed.

"How sad." A guy joined.

Mary looked down in fear but tensed further feeling arms snake around her waist. Y/n leaned over her shoulder glaring at everyone as the stopped taking.

"What the hell?" A girl yelled.

"I suggest you all leave her alone. Otherwise I might just make you all house-pets." Y/n spoke.

"Wha-"

"This one. Is my girlfriend and if ANYONE touches her or even looked in her direction I will murder you." Y/n growled.

Y/n grabbed Mary's tag dragging the girl to face her and kissed her. Mary moaned quietly into the kiss and happily kissed back. Y/n pulled the girl to the back of the class and sat with her in her lap.

"Stop staring." Y/n spoke.

They all turned back and the two knew rumours were going to spread instantly. Y/n sighed and kept a possessive grip on the girl as the lesson started.