💙KIRARI: Bad mood 💙

Y/n stretched as she finally dropped her bag off at the door. She made her way upstairs and into their bedroom, stripping her clothes and just thinking of taking a nice shower. The trip had been long and well, she missed Kirari. She went to step into the bathroom but arms wrapped around her making her unable to move. Y/n grinned spotting the familiar blue nail polish on her girlfriend's fingers.

"I missed you." Kirari mumbled her face hiding in her girlfriend's back.

"I missed you too." Y/n smiled.

"Can we cuddle now?" Kirari asked.

"Let me shower and i'll cuddle you after." Y/n smiled.

"Fine." Kirari huffed.

Y/n showered quickly and got changed as she spotted her girlfriend in her hoodie. Kirari was hugging it tightly and smelling it. It smelt exactly like you and Kirari found comfort it in.

"Okay there princess?" Y/n asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yes. Come cuddle?" Kirari pouted.

"Awe. Soft baby." Y/n cooed laying down.

"Just for you." Kirari mumbled climbing onto y/n and laying down.

"Hey. Take your hair out your braids. You have them all far too tight anyway." Y/n started to undo them.

When her girlfriend's flowy white hair was all sprawled across her back y/n smiled. Kirari rarely wore her hair out but y/n enjoyed it when she did. She knew her girlfriend could relax more. Y/n hummed smiling and rubbing her back. Kirari was definitely the cuddly one and wanted attention constantly. Y/n was rarely there though, uni was a lot of pressure but thankfully the term had ended and y/n was allowed to come back.

"Sleep." Kirari grumbled.

"You're adorable, but your light is on. Go turn it off." Y/n remarked.

Kirari got out of bed grumbling in annoyance and turning the lights off. Her fairy lights stayed on though,dear of the dark settling in on her.

"I love you." Y/n smiled.

"Love you too." Kirari yawned.

The two fell asleep quickly, sleeping for what felt like forever. Until Kirari's alarm blasted at 5am. Y/n groaned loudly not used to be woken up this early. Kirari kissed her girlfriend's cheek before getting started with the day. Y/n slept more into the day, having felt the aftermath of her travelling home. By 11pm however she just happened to wake up and checked her phone, 26 text messages from Ririka, 1 from Kirari and 14 from Sayaka. She read through them all quickly before groaning and getting out of bed. According to the text messages Kirari was in a foul mood. Y/n just knew the girl was tired from her late arrival but also upset she didn't get to spend the day with her. Y/n called ahead to a restaurant she knew Kirari liked and ordered lunch to take out. She drove over there first, paying and collecting their food before pulling into the teacher parking lot of the academy. Y/n got out and carried the food inside. Students were all confused as to who the new person was but thankfully Ririka spotted her.

"She won't talk to anyone or eat or drink." Ririka spoke walking with her.

"I'll sort her out I promise." Y/n grinned.

Sayaka was thankfully not in the council room as y/n entered so y/n locked the door behind her.

"Sayaka i'm not in the moo-y/n." Kirari let out a breath.

"I brought food baby." Y/n placed the food on the table as Kirari got up.

Kirari hugged her tightly smiling a little as she saw her girlfriend.

"You're a dork." Y/n grinned.

"I missed you." Kirari blushed.

"I heard. Is this why you're causing havoc in the school. You'll turn this place into Hopes Peak soon." Y/n rolled her eyes.

"I won't...but thank you for coming." Kirari smiled as she ate.

When they finished their food Kirari ran to the bathroom, y/n took this opportunity to sit in Kirari's chair. She never understood why this chair was highly important. It felt like the others. She hummed staying in the seat as Kirari sat on her lap grinning.

"Comfy?" Y/n asked.

"Very. Will you stay?" Kirari asked.

"If you want me too." Y/n shrugged.

"Good." Kirari smiled and grabbed more paperwork.

She kept giggling and doing work but before long another student council meeting started. Kirari was glaring at everyone and ignored any questions directed at her. Sayaka and Ririka kept coming up with answers as Kirari concentrated on the paperwork. Y/n checked the girl's temperature but she felt fine. She sighed and held her as it continued. Everyone left eventually giving odd looks to y/n and Kirari.

"Home now?" Kirari asked.

"Now you speak?" Y/n asked.

"I just wanted alone time..." Kirari shrugged.