❤Yumeko: Debt ❤

"Y/n." Yumeko laughed.

"No. This. THIS IS YOUR FAULT." Y/n yelled as Yuriko handed the girl a house pet tag.

"It's okay. You can just pay it off." Yumeko grinned.

"HOW!? I'M NOT RICH!" Y/n yelled.

"It's okay. You're just a house pet. Nothing too bad." Yumeko tried to settle her girlfriend.

"No. It's not okay! You almost got raped when you were one. Have you seen what they do to them!?" Y/n yelled frustrated.

"It's fine. Honestly you can win another." Yumeko smiled.

"Fuck you." Y/n walked out.

Y/n stormed off towards the bathroom but got pulled aside by Mary. She glared at the blonde but Mary frowned at her.

"She used you in a gamble huh?" Mary asked.

"Yes. It's utter fucking bullshit." Y/n yelled.

"I get it. Honestly just let her realize what is happening." Mary spoke.

"I'm not talking to her till she apologises." Y/n sighed.

"I'll stick with you. The whole time." Mary smiled.

That promise lasted the next week, Yumeko didn't realize how bad she fucked up. Y/n didn't even look at her, the girl's eyes were puffy and she clearly wasn't sleeping. Y/n was exhausted and missed Yumeko but she still had Mary. Mary was not excited about the thought of y/n really not sleeping. Instead of helping the girl directly she dragged Yumeko across the hall. Yumeko followed along and sighed knowing what was coming.

"You fucking idiot. You lost someone perfect because of a stupid gamble she didn't wanna do! You caused her to be depressed and the guys that are forcing her to do stuff is not helping. Also the fact she has bruised ribs because of stupid girl kicking her and hitting her? You made her life. HELL. You're a bitch and YOU. Need to fix this." Mary stormed off.

By the end of the day Yumeko finally noticed how bad y/n's situation was. She couldn't get involved due to how the rules work. Y/n just continued with her day until Sayaka came over to her.

"Your tag please." Sayaka held out her hand to the girl on the floor cleaning.

"What?" Y/n asked.

"Tag. Your debt has been paid in full." Sayaka smiled.

"Oh. Erm. Okay?" Y/n gave the tag to the girl.

"Thank you." Sayaka left.

Y/n walked out trying to find Mary but instead spotted Yumeko. She froze up but watched as Sayaka stopped to talk to her. They exchanged few words but Sayaka held a cheque to Yumeko.

"Y/n!" Mary yelled hugging the girl from behind.

"What did Yumeko do." Y/n commented staring.

"She gambled with Yuriko and then Itsuki." Mary shrugged.

"I have no debt."

"She probably paid it for an apology."

"She's not forgiven until she actually apologises." Y/n sighed.

"Well here's her chance." Mary walked off as y/n turned to face Yumeko.

"Y/n. Hi." Yumeko smiled softly.

"You didn't have to pay."

"I did, I wanted to apologise for the abuse I caused you to get. I'm gonna make sure I protect you like I used too. Can we go back to cuddling and being cute?" Yumeko asked.

"Yes but. Please don't do it again." Y/n sighed.

"I promise!" Yumeko hugged her girlfriend.

"Y-Y-Yumeko." Y/n groaned suffocating in the girl's chest.

"Shhhh. You need to catch up on cuddles." Yumeko smiled.

"Not suffocating." Y/n groaned.

"Come on. Lets go home and have more cuddles." Yumeko dragged the girl.

"Yumeko slow down!"