💛MARY: Period 💛

Mary wondered the hallways looking for y/n. She knew the girl wouldn't go far, she was supposed to meet her at Mary's locker. Mary looked around again trying to call her but getting no answer. She looked around more before starting to get more concerned.

"Y/n?" Mary asked entering on of bathrooms.

"Here." Y/n groaned.

"Finally. Why did you not answer my calls?" Mary asked walking towards the stall.

"Because i'm embarrassed." Y/n muttered.

"What?"

"I'm embarrassed."

"Why?"

"My period started in class..." Y/n groaned.

"Oh fuck. Have you cleaned up?" Mary asked.

"I didn't have change for a tampon or pad. I've been hiding here." Y/n blushed hiding in the stall.

"Here. I have a pad just take it." Mary slid it under the stall.

"Thank you." Y/n muttered.

"You wanna just head home and not gamble?" Mary asked.

"Yes please." Y/n sighed.

"Alright come out." Mary knocked on the stall.

"But." Y/n tried to speak.

"Nope. Come on." Mary sighed.

"Okay."

Y/n walked out, having pulled her socks down and covered her skirt with her blazer. She looked embarrassed and well she was. Mary shook her head before pulling her into a hug.

"You're an idiot. You should always have spare." Mary sighed.

"I'm sorry." Y/n pouted.

"It's okay baby. Lets get you home and to the cuddle bed." Mary giggled.

"I have cramp." Y/n groaned.

"I'll get you some med's to help you babygirl." Mary smiled.

"Thank you." Y/n mumbles.

"All good baby. Now lets head home." Mary grabbed y/n's bag before starting to walk out.

They collected Mary's bag on the way smiling at each other as they held hands. Y/n was exhausted and well, her cramps were kicking her ass. She watched as her girlfriend gathered their stuff and started to walk out.

"Hey princess? How about we get back to the home, order trashy food and you eat all my junk food supply." Mary smiled.

"Yes please." Y/n smiled.

"Good." Mary grins.

The two walked back to Mary's home quickly, smiling and talking between each other. When they got home Mary took you upstairs instantly and handed you a towel before pointing to the bathroom.

"I'll place your spare clothes in there in a second." Mary commented.

"Thank you." Y/n went into the bathroom.

Once she showered and made herself feel better she got out. The cramp had came back harder now that she left the warmth. She watched as Mary had set up a blanket fort and smiled at her.

"Come on princess." Mary hummed.

"Mary I did not take you for a builder." Y/n giggled.

"I'm only soft for you." Mary grinned.

"Better be or you get no more kisses or cuddles." Y/n teased.

"Hey that's not fair." Mary pouted.

"Awe such a baby." Y/n giggled.

"Shut up." Mary glared.

"Can we cuddle now? My cramp is worse." Y/n groaned.

"Yeah sorry. Sorry. Come here." Mary opened her arms.

"It hurts." Y/n whined.

"I know. I know. Take some pills and just cuddle me." Mary hummed.

"Okay." Y/n took the pills from Mary.

She took her meds before cuddling into Mary. She hummed smiling at her girlfriend as she watched the movie that was playing. Mary smiled running her hand in her hair before watching her girlfriend started to sleep. She rubbed the girl's stomach as she started to fall asleep.

"Just relax and sleep baby." Mary hummed.

Y/n cuddled closer to Mary, humming and relaxing herself against her girlfriend.

"Shhhh sleep baby." Mary cooed.

Y/n fell asleep holding Mary's hands that rested on her stomach. Mary didn't mind y/n clinging to her. She just hated the fact her poor girlfriend was being embarressed for having her period.