💙KIRARI: Deaf💙

Anything in italic is signed.

Y/n walked down the corridor hugging her books as Yumeko guided her. Y/n smiled as her friend led her to Itsuki and Mary.

"Hey Yumeko." Mary spoke.

"Hey Mary." Yumeko smiled.

"Hey y/n." Mary signed.

"Hey Mary, hey Itsuki." Y/n smiled.

"Hello y/n." Itsuki struggled to sign.

The three girl's had been friend's for awhile until they met y/n. The group went from 3 to 4. Mary had managed to pick up sign language quickly, Yumeko had already known it. Itsuki really struggled with it, she just couldn't remember.

"Do you have to meet Kirari for lunch?" Mary asked.

"Yeah, she's going to come get me in the class before lunch. Also your perfume smells nice." Y/n smiled.

"Thanks. Yumeko got me it for my birthday." Mary explained.

"Y/n, do you want to stay here during break?" Yumeko questioned.

"Sure. Is Itsuki okay?" Y/n questioned staring at the girl.

"You sign too fast." Itsuki commented.

The 3 girl's laughed as Itsuki pouted, it just became natural to them to sign at a comfortable pace. They stood in the corridor while break was passing. Yumeko and Mary heard the students seperate and looked over as y/n stayed signing slowly to Itsuki about a new make up store opening. Mary groaned as she saw Kirari walking down the hall with Sayaka, she knew they'd probably stop here and talk. Yet, they didn't, instead Kirari walked past and lightly smacked y/n's rear. Y/n panicked looking around and shook her head when she spotted a smirking Kirari.

"I hate you." Y/n signed across the corridor.

"I love you too princess." Kirari signed back.

"Y/n. The bell." Mary signed to her when she turned back.

Y/n grinned feeling her bracelet vibrate, Kirari had bought her a bond bracelet. When Kirari would tap or she would it was a sign to each other. Yet in school, Kirari did it to let y/n know when the bell had rang for class. Even if Mary and Yumeko told her, she loved that Kirari cared. They attended classes, the teacher signing out a few things for y/n but thankfully it was just a quiz. Meaning she'd not have to struggle to understand him. The quiz was not that hard and it was kinda easy. She furrowed her eyebrows though when she felt her bracelet vibrate. She looked around and saw Kirari standing in front of the class tapping her bracelet.

"Come with me." Kirari signed her face holding no emotions.

"Yes president." Y/n smiled.

Y/n gathered her stuff confused since lunch was still another period away. She stood up waving to Yumeko who was also in her class. When she got to the corridor Kirari took her hand walking down the hall. Kirari wanted everyone to know she was hers and often used a lot of PDA. The pair arrived at the student council office smiling as a small dinner was waiting for them. Kirari said something, y/n watching as her lips moved. She managed to make out what she said.

"Sayaka you may leave us now." Kirari spoke.

"I'll come back after lunch." Sayaka spoke to Kirari.

"Thank you." Kirari nodded.

When the secretary left y/n grinned walking to sit down. She sat in Kirari's chair sticking her tongue out at the president.

"That's my seat." Kirari glared.

"Mine now." Y/n grinned.

"Fine." Kirari sat in the other chair.

"Do you want your seat back?" Y/n frowned.

"Y/n, baby, it's only a joke. I promise." Kirari explained.

"Okay." Y/n smiled.

The pair ate this lunch, giggling between each other as the class continued. They took their time eating, getting distracted by conversations. Kirari had hired a private tutor to teach her sign language so she can talk to y/n. When they first met y/n would only speak through her notebook or her phone. Kirari slowly became interested in her, the small housepet was now the president's girlfriend. Everyone knew not to mess with y/n because Kirari would come after her. Many many people bullied y/n, mocking the girl for being deaf. She did have sassy comeback which would leave her with a black eye or running around the school.

"You okay princess?" Kirari furrowed her eyebrows.

"Yes. Sorry I was lost in thought." Y/n grinned.

"Anything in particular?"

"Just how we met and how I used to be thankfully I didn't have to listen to his bullshit."

"He is an asshole. Thankfully he is a housepet."

"True. I'm glad you ruind him."

"Anytime princess. How are classes?"

"They're good but can be stressful when the teacher doesn't include any subtitles on videos. Plus they talk fast so I can not lip read. Also they tend to not ask for someone to interpretate the words to sign language for me."

"I'll look into it."

"Thank you."

The pair finished lunch and y/n stood up kissing Kirari softly. Kirari grinned happily kissing back before smiling at her girlfriend pulling back.

"I love you." Kirari signed.

"I love you too." Y/n giggled.

The girl's seperated, due to meet afterschool to then head to Kirari's home. Y/n giggled before leaving the room and seeing Midari stood there.

"Hey nugget." Midari spoke ruffling her hand in her hair.

Y/n looked at the girl clueless before seeing Sayaka sign out the words. Y/n giggled and patted Midari's head too as Midari laughed. Kirari hugged y/n from behind making y/n tense but relax seeing blue nail polish. Y/n grinned and scrunched up her face when Kirari kissed her cheeks.

"Get to class now." Kirari spoke to Midari.

"You should attend class also y/n." Sayaka smiled.

"Fine." Y/n huffed.