💙KIRARI: President's Crush💙

YUMEKO IS NOT RELATED TO MOMOBAMI'S

Y/n had just started school alongside her twin sister Yumeko, she was a great gambler, but yourself? Never really liked to gamble. The games were always too confusing or boring, yes y/n did participate in games with Yumeko at home but at school she refused. Yumeko knew this and made it her mission to keep y/n from being a mitten. The weird side of Yumeko would happily accept the mitten life, I mean she was always weird.

"Want to gamble y/n?" Mary asked.

"No I'm okay." Y/n spoke softly watching a video on her phone.

"Well tough. You're playing." Yumeko smiled sitting down on the table.

"Yumeko get off the table." Mary huffed at her girlfriend.

"Fine. But she's playing with us, just uno." Yumeko smiled showing the deck to y/n.

"1 game of uno. At last its not fully gambling." Y/n spoke.

"Lets play." Yumeko smiled.

The game went by too quickly for Yumeko's liking, so she persuaded y/n to play longer. This by promising her she'd do the chores alone at home. Y/n gave in and played 2 more rounds, ultimately winning all 3. Y/n loved easy card games not complex poker or any student council made up.

"You seem good with a deck of cards y/n." A voice spoke making you tense.

"She's just great at uno!" Yumeko bragged on your behalf.

"Mind if I join?" Kirari, the school president spoke.

"Sure." You spoke softly, your crush actually talking to you.

"There aren't enough seats." Mary pointed out, noticing the 3 seated table was full.

Before Yumeko could get up and place herself in Mary's lap, or Mary to try the same on Yumeko. The president sat herself on y/n's lap.

"You don't mind do you?" Kirari spoke softly in what sounded like a tease.

"I erm. I-" y/n stumbled to find words to say no but her crush was on her lap.

"Good. Now just don't cheat." Kirari warned.

"Mary I want to sit in your lap too." Yumeko whined.

The table's 3rd seat was now empty, Yumeko sat in Mary's lap, cuddling her girlfriend as Kirari tried to seem less tense on y/n.

"We should play team poker after." Kirari spoke as she handed the cards out.

"Yes!" Yumeko got excited.

Y/n knew Yumeko would do anything to play against the president. Including team games.

"What's in it for us?" Mary spoke, being the most adult.

"If you win, 200 million yen. Each." Kirari spoke effortlessly.

"And we win?" Y/n asked looking up at her new teammate.

"You get 400 million yen and I will be your girlfriend." This made Mary raise an eyebrow as your face grew pink.

"Deal." Yumeko yelled getting excited.

Y/n knew the crazy side was going to come out. It was just a matter of time. The game started, she had no idea of the rules or how to play, the game just didn't seem easy to her. Instead she let Kirari take the lead, when both teams had won 1 each it was final game time.

"Who knew the president was so determined? Seems like the one with the very large crush is her." Mary spoke sarcastically, placing cards from Yumeko's hands onto the table.

"I do admit, y/n has taken my interest, she's nothing more than a great mystery and someone who i'd adore." Kirari smiled not taking a glance to y/n.

"Well we fold." Mary sighed looking at her card, Yumeko looking confused at her girlfriend.

"That was an easy game." Kirari smirked.

"I guess you're my girlfriend?" Y/n spoke lowly looking down.

She knew they'd date for a couple weeks till the president grew bored and replaced her. Most girls had done this before.

"I guess I am. Come to the student council room after school tomorrow." Kirari smiled getting off the girls lap and kissing her cheek.

"Sure? Bye." Y/n waved to her new girlfriend as she left.

"We could have won." Yumeko whined looking at Mary.

"You cheated so I'd date the president?" Y/n yelled gaining attention of a few peers around her before they turned away.

"Maybe I did." Yumeko giggled catching on.

The day continued, Yumeko, Mary and y/n walking home. Mary left first then the twins got home after. Yumeko did the chores for both of them before they had retreated to their individual rooms.

*Unknown Number*
Hello Y/N. Its Kirari. I collected your number from Mary.

Y/n changed the name.

Student president💜

You
Hello Kirari.

Student President💜
Did you get home safely?

You
I did thank you. Did you also?

Student President💜
I did thank you.

The girls spent the night texting small conversations till y/n passed out to sleep. When she arrived at school it was normal lessons, just this time everyone was whispering about her.

"Have you heard the great news!?" Yumeko squealed hugging her sister after the classes.

"No?" The twin sister spoke confused.

"The money you got from the president boosted you up to be safe from mittens for awhile." Yumeko squealed.

"Speaking of president. Shouldn't you be with her?" Mary remarked making y/n remember.

"Shit." Y/n hugged the two girls quickly then arrived at the student council room.

When she got there almost all the members were present. All but the president herself. She was absent from her seat.

"Why are you here?" Midari spoke.

"Kirari told me to come?" Y/n looked down.

"You guys can go if you like. No need to hang out here." A hand was placed on your shoulder as the familiar voice spoke.

"Fine by me." Midari smiled.

"I can stay." Sayaka said staring y/n down.

"Its fine. I can handle my own business alone. Please all go." Everyone left.

Y/n stood awkwardly, not sure if that meant her also but by the hug? It didn't.

"I wanted them to leave so I could do this." Kirari smirked.

She leaned down and kissed her girlfriend, slowly. Grinning on the inside because her crush was now her girlfriend.

"Wow." Y/n said after a few dazed seconds.

"That's definitely a word." Kirari smirked and sat down on her seat.

Y/n nodded unable to figure a word.

"Come sit down babygirl." Kirari spoke patting her lap.