❤YUMEKO: Autism❤

You know the drill with these ones. If you're uncomfortable please let me know and I will delete! I am not in a position to be personally aware of what people are like but with little research and talking to people I hope this helps.

Yumeko brushed the girl's hair softly as y/n hummed to herself. The pair had woken up on a Monday morning in y/n's house. Yumeko had spent the night because y/n had planned it in advance. Y/n liked to plan things, kept her on track for everything.

"Alright there you go beautiful." Yumeko grinned.

"Thank you." Y/n nodded getting up.

"All good. I need to go put my clothes on now i'll be two minutes." Yumeko smiled.

Y/n did have some difficulty to begin with when people used sarcasm, or used phrases like this. She knew Yumeko would take longer so didn't panic when the girl didn't return 2 minutes later.

"Y/n. Good morning." The girl's dad walked in.

"Hello." Y/n waved.

"Hug?" He asked.

Y/n's father was understanding to y/n, he let her take the lead. Never forced her to look into his eyes or gave her hugs or kisses without permission. Y/n liked her own space and only she could be in it.

"No." Y/n replied flatly.

"Alright." He smiled.

"Do you have a date tonight?" Y/n asked.

"I do. I know the last woman was not all that thrilled about meeting you. You are my priority and if they don't like you then I don't want them." He grinned.

"Okay. Can Yumeko stay again? I have plans." Y/n points out.

"Y/n. The girl practically lives here. Just let her move in." He laughed.

"I think her parents would miss her." Y/n remarks.

"I have to run okay? I got to be at work early. I love you." He smiled.

"I love you too." Y/n waved.

Yumeko came down the stairs moments later, the skirt bouncing as she walked in. She grinned to her girlfriend as she saw her looking as beautiful as ever.

"You okay beautiful?" Yumeko asked.

Y/n stayed silent and glanced at Yumeko.

"Y/n?" Yumeko asked.

"Yes?" Y/n asked.

"I asked if you're okay."

"No. You asked if if beautiful was okay. I'm not beautiful you are." Y/n grinned.

"Smooth y/l/n." Yumeko laughed.

"Are we leaving now?" Y/n asked.

"Yep. Are you holding my hand today or your toy?" Yumeko asked noticing the stimming toy on the table.

"I'll hold your hand. It's always warm. It's nice." Y/n grinned.

The pair headed out, y/n locking the door before taking her girlfriend's hand. Yumeko walked happily talking about gambles to y/n. Y/n could barely gamble but had enough luck to keep her from being a mittens. Yumeko would just be wilder at gambling but would settle her tone to not freak y/n out. The pair met when y/n was following her best friend around stimming in panic. Yumeko asked Mary what the smaller girl was doing and Mary explained y/n was autistic. Yumeko slowly and at y/n's pace became friend's with the girl...then she asked her out on a date. Ririka disagreed thinking it was part of a dumb plan to get her closer to the council since the Momobami twins took the girl under their wings. Thankfully after some agressive words by both sides Yumeko dated the girl.

"Yumeko?" Y/n asked humming.

"Yes?"

"Can you sleep over tonight?" Y/n asked.

"You love me so much you nust wanna keep me huh? I might as well move in." Yumeko laughed.

"My dad said that." Y/n comments.

"Great minds think alike, but sure." Yumeko nodded.

"Okay. I have plans." Y/n nodded.

"Plans?"

"Yes."

"Am I allowed to know?" Yumeko asked.

"Nope."

"Okay."

Yumeko was stumped all day by what this could be. During classes much to her displeasure she'd have to turn back to look at her girlfriend. Only to then get told to face the front. When she talked to Mary about it the blonde smirked hinting at a lewd act going to happen. Yumeko knew the girl might be more comfortable with that but they'd been dating 10 months. She'd never ever force y/n into that, or anyone. She thought hard struggling to find what it could be. Everyone had began to notice the gambler was quieter, stuck in her own head.

"Yumeko. You have a gamble." Mary points to the clock.

"Shit."

Y/n smiled and drank tea from her favourite cup as Kirari ordered. She giggled as she told the twins again the plan for tonight.

"If you back out it's okay. Yumeko is very understanding." Kirari smiled softly.

"I know. I want to say-" Ririka stopped her.

"Nope. Not here. You only say it to her okay?" Ririka spoke.

"Okay." Y/n nodded.

The 3 grinned and continued talking as y/n stimming with her ring. Ririka had became friend's with y/n when she noticed the girl did a pattern at lunch, sitting alone. Ririka had minor courage but went over to her. She had heard the rumours and such but ignored them till she found out. Kirari had noticed Ririka's more bubbly personality and when the white haired girl was caught with the latter she introduced herself. Y/n's habits interested Kirari to the point Kirari was highly protective.

"I have to go home now. Yumeko will walk me." Y/n got up and waved to her friends.

"She'll do fine." Kirari smiled.

"I'll kill Yumeko myself if y/n panics." Ririka spoke.

"Y/n." Yumeko giggled running over.

"Hello."

"Hi baby. Ready?" Yumeko asked.

The pair walked home, y/n was focusing on stimming rather than holding Yumeko's hand. She arrived at the house and let the girl in also. Yumeko grinned and went to bet a snack, the black haired girl practically lived here by this point. Y/n followed and stared at her. Yumeko looked back raising an eyebrow.

"Yes?" Yumeko asked.

"I-Kirari told me I had to tell you somewhere I feel. I feel comfortable." Y/n played with her hands getting excited.

"What is it?" Yumeko asked.

"I-hmm." Y/n let out a noise and Yumeko looked at her worried.

"Y/n are you okay?" Yumeko asked.

"I love you. I think?" Y/n admitted staring at the girl im her eyes.

"Oh. Y/n my beautiful girl. I love you too." Yumeko giggled.

Y/n couldn't get the words out for excitement as she happy stimmed. She sat on the floor grinning and stimming as the excitement was just overcrowding her.

"Is this what's got you planning tonight?" Yumeko bent down.

"Yes. I wanted to tell you but Kirari said wait a few months. Then then Ririka said plan when." Y/n nodded.

"Well. I love you too baby. I always will. Now, pizza with two pepperomi pieces on each slice for dinner tonight?" Yumeko asked.

"Yes! It's pizza night." Y/n grinned.