💙KIRARI: The Little Drunk💙

Kirari glared at the boy who kept flirting with y/n. Y/n was slightly drunk at the house party while Kirari remaind sober. Mary had gave y/n vodka. A lot of vodka. While Yumeko gave y/n cocktails.

"Y/n babygirl relax." Kirari spoke taking her hand.

"I'm just excited. I never had alcohol before." Y/n squealed.

"I don't like the guys who are staring at you and making comments." Kirari glared at them.

"It's okay. I'm yours." Y/n giggled kissing Kirari's cheek.

"Y/n! Drink!" Mary yelled holding a drink.

"No more for y/n." Kirari glared.

"Whyyyy?" Y/n asked whining.

"Lets get you home." Kirari spoke putting her arm around the girl.

"Hey there honey." A guy approached.

"Fuck off." Kirari glared.

"Woah there hot stuff i'm talking to her." He pointed at y/n.

"I suggest you back off." Kirari stood in front.

"Or what?"

"Don't fuck with me."

"Nah you're all talk." He laughed.

"Momobami. That name mean anything to you?" Kirari asked.

"They own like half the world." He hiccuped.

"I'm Kirari Momobami. Leader of the clan...my wife here...is a Momobami. Even glance at her and i'll beat your ass." Kirari growled.

"Hehe. Wife." Y/n giggled.

"I'm going." He ran off.

Kirari dragged y/n outside as the smaller girl giggled repeating the word wife. Kirari got into her car driving home as y/n sang along to the radio.

"You're so hot." Y/n purred.

"You're an idiot." Kirari drove paying attention to the road.

"You loveeee me." Y/n giggled.

"Yes. Now. Sit quietly while I order you food." Kirari had pulled into mcdonalds.

"Omg. Nuggets?" Y/n gasped.

"Yes. But be quiet." Kirari spoke.

Kirari ordered food and sighed hearing y/n muttering to herself about chicken nuggets. When they got their food y/n started eating in the car, Kirari already hating the idea. Y/n ate her nuggets happily as Kirari drove home. Kirari eventually pulled into the drive way, smiling at her girlfriend who was struggling to dip her nuggets in the sauce.

"Y/n princess lets go." Kirari spoke getting out.

Y/n got out the car nearly falling on her face. She wasn't very graceful when it came to getting out the car drunk. Y/n grinned looking up and seeing soft blue eyes staring at her. She holds her hand out to her girlfriend who takes it and helps her inside, y/n grins giggling at her girlfriend as she stumbled into the home.

"Babe? Can we have naked cuddles?" Y/n pouted asking.

"Drink this bottle of water and I'll say yes." Kirari spoke holding a bottle to y/n.

Y/n drank it humming as Kirari watched her, y/n drank quickly wanting to get cuddles. Y/n finished and pulled Kirari towards Kirari's room. Y/n giggled happily and ran onto the girl's bed squealing when she landed with a bounce. Kirari shook her head before going to the bathroom and washing her face and doing a skin care routine. Y/n followed a little after and well she cleaned herself up from the party and brushed her teeth making faces at Kirari.

"Princess focus on your teeth and not me otherwise you'll not spit it out." Kirari spoke.

Y/n finished then pushed Kirari out as she needed to pee and well, it was not something she wanted to do in front of her girlfriend. She washed her hands then stripped her clothes off and grinned seeing Kirari naked in bed. Y/n walked over and giggled and jumped into the bed and cuddling into her closely. Kirari held her girlfriend close knowing she'd be regretting it tomorrow. Y/n giggled and laid her head on her girlfriend's chest.

"Are you my wife?" Y/n asked.

"Wife?" Kirari questioned.

"You call me wife."

"Ah yes, you are my wife are you not?" 

"I don't remember the wedding."

"No? How shocking y/n? You forgot our wedding." Kirari faked it.

"Can we do it again?" Y/n pouted.

"If you go to sleep we'll re-do it another day." 

"Really?"

"Yes. Now sleep and we'll get married later this week again." Kirari laughed.

"Yes. I agree. Can we honeymoon on the moon?" Y/n asked drawing patterns on Kirari's hip.

"Sure princess. Let's go to sleep?"

"Okay this is good."

"Good. So goodnight princess."

"Night wifey."

Y/n curled up on her and started to sleep instantly, her eyes were working against her and well, she was flat out in less than 10 minutes. Kirari grinned and kissed the girl's head smiling at her girlfriend who would hate herself in the morning. She just prayed she'd never see her like this again. Y/n was a stupid drunk.