🤍RIRIKA: Panic🤍

Y/n stared at her girlfriend giggling at the sight of her panicking. She was full of worry as y/n just laid on the bed not doing anything. Well it's not like she could. Let's just go back 10 minutes.

"Fuck baby." Ririka moaned out loud.

"Let me go mommy. Please." Y/n tugged on the handcuffs.

"Oh fuck!" Ririka moaned louder.

"Blossom!" Y/n yelled in pain this time Ririka stopped in worry.

"Hey what's wrong? Let me get these off." Ririka spoke going to the nightstand.

Ririka goes to grab the key but it wasn't where she left it. Now, back to current. Ririka was full on freaking out in full panic as y/n watched the girl freak. Y/n groaned when she tugged it lightly. She hated the idea of being stuck here because she was panicking on the inside. Ririka was completely losing it since she never lost anything.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry." Ririka cried.

"You gotta do it." Y/n comments.

"You're naked. I'm not doing that." Ririka argued.

"You have to. Go on." Y/n spoke to the girl.

"Fine." Ririka glared.

Ririka blushed walking to her sister's room before knocking on the door. Kirari answered smiling at her sister.

"Can I help?" Kirari asked.

"I...lost the handcuff key." Ririka blushed madly.

"You idiot." Kirari laughed.

"Leave me alone okay? I never meant." Ririka blushed.

"I bet you never meant too. This a way of keeping y/n with you?" Kirari teased.

"Please stop. Y/n's wrists are already bruising and she's not gonna last much longer. Please." Ririka begged.

"If you ordered from where I said. You can...use this." Kirari left then grabbed her key.

"Thank you! I owe you!" Ririka ran down the hall.

When she got to the bedroom she slid into the room seeing y/n holding in tears. She was freaking out since she'd never seen y/n cry. Y/n was sobbing when Ririka finally undid the handcuffs. She grabbed her girlfriend and hugged her tightly apologising over and over again.

"Ow." Y/n mumbled.

"I'm so sorry. Fuck your wrists are bad." Ririka inspected them.

She kissed them softly before running down towards the kitchen getting ice packs. She grabbed them and also ice cream running back upstairs. She arrived at the room as Kirari and Sayaka were helping y/n get some pjs on. Sayaka sighed at checked her wrists noticing the bruising and small amount of cuts on her wrists.

"You're gonna be okay." Sayaka smiled.

"Hurts." Y/n whimpered.

"Your muscles will be sore. Don't worry though. Ririka will take great care of you. See she even brought ice-cream." Kirari smiled.

"I'm still sorry y/n." Ririka cried.

"Ririka climb behind y/n once you have actual pants on and a normal shirt." Sayaka spoke.

Ririka did as told before climbing behind y/n. She held the girl against her as Sayaka placed an ice pack on the girl's wrists. Kirari hummed holding the ice cream before giving it to Ririka.

"I'm sorry." Ririka cried into the girl's ear.

"It's okay. Ow." Y/n groaned.

"We'll come back soon. You feed this one ice cream. Y/n do not even move your hands. Those handcuffs are dangerous. Kirari has experience withe the cuffs scratching into skin. Not this bad though." Sayaka explained.

"I'm tired." Y/n groaned.

"I'm sorry." Ririka whispered.