💙KIRARI: The Queen💙

CHAPTER 100

Y/n grinned as more people came to visit the throne room. Her parents stood watching the teenager look amused. Y/n was waiting for a suiter to wow her and her parents knew y/n would not marry a man. So they got every rich woman they could to attend. Including the mafia boss.

"Kirari Momobami and Ririka Momobami." A voice called as the twins entered.

Y/n had heard rumours of the twins, the whole of Japan knew of them. They were feared by everyone, yet they weren't so scary in reality. The princess had briefly met one of the twins, unsure on which, when she bumped into them at the palace. Y/n sat up as the twins walked over. Their identical feature's made them impossible to tell apart. Both their hair's laid down across their back.

"Princess y/n." They bowed.

"Momobami's." Y/n nodded.

"King. Queen." They bowed.

"Ladies. I didn't expect you to arrive. My party planner never heard a response." The king spoke.

"We prefer not to tell someone our location if possible." One spoke.

Y/n stared at the women, it was odd but the one who spoke caught her eye more. She stared as the pair walked back down to the floor where all the guests gathered. Y/n rolled her eyes at the speech continued, it was the same usual speech. Once he finished y/n walked down the steps, a few females glancing over. They knew not to flock the woman and let her choose who to go to. Y/n grinned seeing the twins and slowly and silently went behind them.

"A knife?" Y/n asked pulling one of their knifes from the back of their suit.

"Shit!" They yelled in surprise.

"Ririka. You're supposed to hide weapons better." A voice spoke.

"Shut up Kirari." Ririka now huffed.

"I suggest you hide it." Y/n smiled.

"Of course princess." Ririka blushed.

"Y/n y/l/n. I'm Kirari Momobami." Kirari kissed the princess' hand.

"Pleasure is all mine. Please would you escort me for a dance?" Y/n asked.

"Of course." Kirari gave her drink to Ririka.

"You owe me." Ririka huffed.

Y/n smiled and led the girl to floor to dance. Y/n was held close by Kirari as they swayed, her head on the mafia boss' shoulder.

"I'm dangerous you know." Kirari muttered.

"I am too." Y/n spoke back.

"The princess has a bite?" Kirari smirked.

"You don't know what else this mouth can do yet." Y/n whispered before excusing herself.

The king had noticed the pair and sighed, the Momobami's were not interested in the royals. Yet Kirari and y/n seemed to hit it off. The queen was more happy to let y/n love who she did. Kirari would happily accept the royal title, it would just leave her sister incharge of the mafia.

"Y/n." The queen's voice called.

Y/n excused herself from some ladies and smiled walking over. Her mom held her daughter's hand as she walked to the sides.

"So, Kirari Momobami huh?" The queen winked.

"She seems nice." Y/n smiled.

"Ironic. Mafia boss falls for a princess."

"She seems little stuck up though." Y/n comments.

"I bet she's soft. Just be careful or Ririka. I've heard stories about that one."