💛MARY: Cynophobia💛

Dogs. Y/n hated dogs, a pure phobia from her childhood. Mary knew how stupid her girlfriend's phobia was and laughed when the girl would panic.

"Y/n look a dog!" Mary smiled pointing.

The two were at the park and were walking towards Mary's house. Y/n glared at her girlfriend.

"Don't joke about it." Y/n huffed.

"I like teasing you." Mary giggled.

"I hate you."

"You love me."

"Not if you keep bullying me over dogs." Y/n glared.

"I'm sorry. Y/n come here hug me." Mary pulled her girlfriend.

"You're being nast-"

A bark was heard and y/n went wide eyed jumping on Mary. Y/n wrapped her arms and legs around the girl as Mary tried to hold her.

"I got you." Mary laughed holding her.

Y/n panicked burying her face in the girl's neck. She was freaking out as the dog got closer and it barked at the girls. The owner pulled the dog away looking in confusion at y/n and Mary.

"You are such a baby." Mary laughed.

"Shut up. I have a phobia okay?" Y/n huffed.

Y/n got down as Mary shook her head at the girl. Y/n sorted herself out as Mary giggled and pulled the girl home. Y/n's phobia was extreme and Mary found it stupid but she'd do anything to protect her girlfriend.

"Y/n...can you wait here while I go to use the bathroom. I can't wait." Mary spoke standing near outdoor toilets.

She went in when y/n agreed and smiled at her girlfriend. Y/n waited on a nearby bench and played on her phone.

President's Bitch: Mom said be home before dark.

Me: Sure we're at the park rn.

President's Bitch: Okay, will you be home for food?

Me: Idfk.

President's Bitch: Okay. Stay safe.

Y/n rolled her eyes she hummed waiting for her girlfriend. She knew her phonia was stupid but people didn't fully know why. Y/n had been attacked when she was a lot younger. Her sister had been 2 minutes too late and now y/n had scars across her legs and it was her biggest insecurity. Dogs had attacked her when she was younger and it scared her. People would laugh it off saying she just needed to meet a nicer dog because not all dogs will hurt her. Y/n was terrified of dogs attacking her but she would panic more. Sayaka knew all the details and made sure y/n stayed away as her parents were understanding.

"Come on then cutie." Mary giggled.

"Okay!" Y/n giggled.

Y/n ran over and held the girl's hand as they walked. Y/n giggled as they walked but tripped over, Mary tried to catch her. Y/n's tights ripped causing her to let out a string of curse words.

"Jesus babygirl." Mary laughed.

"Shut up lets go home." Y/n got to Mary's groaning.

Y/n laid on her girlfriend's bed and Mary took of the girl's shoes.

"You gotta take the tights off. So I can clean the scratches." Mary commented.

"Sure." Y/n huffed.

Mary dragged the girl's tights off and tensed at all the scars. She had never seen the girl without the tights. Y/n looked down at the girl before tensing up herself.

"These are why you have a phobia right?" Mary asked.

"Yes." Y/n mumbled.

"Okay." Mary didn't push the topic.

Instead she cleaned up her girlfriend trying to keep her calm. Mary hummed and kissed y/n knee once the band-aid was on it. Y/n giggled and smiled at her as Mary finished.

"Stay still." Mary glared.

Mary straddled the girl's lap before pinning her arms down. She smirked and leaned down kissing her girlfriend softly. Mary hummed as y/n kissed back before she heard a whimper. She loosened her grip and looked at the girl. Her knee was between her thighs as y/n stared at her.

"MARY! YOUR COUSIN DROPPED OFF HER CHILD!" Mary's mom yelled up.

Mary pulled a face before going wide eyed. Unfortunately she realized too late and a large husky dog jumped on the bed. Y/n screamed loudly as Mary scrambled. She grabbed the dog by the collar dragging it out the bedroom. Y/n was panicking and Mary went over to help her. She sat the girl up trying to calm her.

"He's gone. All good. I didn't know he was coming. I'm sorry." Mary spoke.

Y/n settled after some time and sighed rubbing her face. Mary hummed and held her girlfriend as she slowly settled.

"I'll always protect you." Mary smiled.