💙🤍KIRARI & RIRIKA: Triplets pt3🤍💙

Y/n stared at Kirari before pulling a face at her. Runa started to giggle causing Kirari to look over confused.

"Is something wrong?" Kirari asked confused.

"Nope." Runa smiled.

Kirari continued talking to Yuriko smiling and discussing business as y/n again stuck her tongue out. Midari this time tried to hide her laughter and shook her head.

"Is something the matter?" Kirari asked again.

"Nope." Y/n giggled.

Y/n got her phone out and scrolled through it before finding a photo of Kirari asleep on Sayaka's chest. Y/n smirked sending the photo into the student council group chat.

"Y/n!" Ririka gasped.

"What?" Y/n asked.

"That's evil even for you babe." Midari laughed.

"What has she done now?" Kirari asked grabbing her phone.

"I personally did not take you for a little spoon president." Yuriko giggled.

"Y/n? I suggest you run." Kirari spoke standing up.

"Love you babe. Love you Riri." Y/n yelled running out.

"Y/n get back here." Kirari yelled.

Y/n ran out the room, she's not the fastest of runners. She continued down the corridor as she heard someone running behind her.

"Y/n get back here!" Kirari yelled chasing her.

"I'm sorry!" Y/n yells.

"Get back here!" Kirari yells again.

Y/n ran across the whole school nearly dying from being out of breath. She went past Yumeko and Mary waving at them before yelping tripping down the steps. She felt down the flight of stairs yelling in pain.

"Y/n!" Kirari's voice panicked.

"Ow." Y/n groaned laying on the ground.

She laid on the floor groaning in pain but Kirari checked her over and made sure she was okay. She helped her sister up sighing at her for falling. She was the clumsy one.

"Thanks." Y/n groans.

"Lets get you back to the council room?" Kirari helped her up.

"Thanks." Y/n smiled.

They returned to the room and Ririka rushed over seeing y/n limping.

"Y/n. Hey what happened?" Ririka asked.

"I fell. I'm okay." Y/n grinned.

"You fell?" Midari asked.

"Yes." Y/n pouted.

"Come here." Midari held her arms out.

Y/n climbed on her lap cuddling and pouting at being injured. Kirari shook her head and Ririka checked y/n over also. Y/n pouted hiding her face in Midari, she was angry and upset since she got hurt.

"The poor baby." Midari cooed.

"Ow." Y/n groaned.

"Alright show me." Kirari sighed standing up.

"Hurts on my stomach." Midari lifted y/n's shirt a little.

Y/n was gaining a bruise on her stomach, it was a fresh bruise. She watched as Kirari checked her over and sighed kissing the girl's head.

"Ririka grab a pillow." Kirari spoke.

Ririka did as she was told and grabbed a pillow before handing it to y/n. Y/n groaned at her sister as she cuddled Midari.

"She's just gonna be sore." Kirari laughs.

"I hate you." Y/n mumbles.

"Love you too." Kirari smiled.

"Midari. I hurt." Y/n pouts wanting sympathy.

"My poor baby. The poor little baby. You shouldn't have run but how about you just behave and not make fun of your sister." Midari smiled.

"It'll teach you to not mess with me." Kirari stuck her tongue out.

"Meanie." Y/n stuck her tongue out at Kirari.

"Babe!" Mary's voice called from the door.

"Hi." Ririka smiled seeing her girlfriend- well one of them.

"Everything okay? We saw y/n race through the school." Mary laughed.

"She got chased by Kirari but she's fine just healing right now.

"I hate you all." Y/n pouted.

"Love you too baby-sis." Kirari laughed.

"I hate you the most." Y/n glared.

"You'll heal soon I promise baby." Midari smiled kissing her head.

"Ririka you wanna come with me and Yumeko? We're going shopping." Mary smiled.

"Yes. Give me a sec." Ririka smiled.

"Take your time baby." Mary smiled.

Ririka went over to Kirari and hugged her before going to y/n and hugging her and kissing her head. She smiled and ran towards her girlfriend hugging her tightly.

"Ready to go?" Yumeko asked.

"Yes. Lets go." Mary grinned.

"Bye guys." Ririka smiled.

"Bye." Y/n waved.

"You're cute." Midari giggled.

"Thank you." Y/n smiled.

"Will you stop complimenting my sister? I already hate how much you two are on top of each other." Kirari glared.

"And you're Sayaka's bitch. You sleep as little spoon alllll the time. When Midari isn't here or Sayaka you cuddle me and watch Harry Potter." Y/n stuck her tongue out.

"I hate you." Kirari glared