💜MIDARI: Tattoos.💜

Extreme warning on this of scars, self harm mentioned. It's less than what was requested but i hope it works.

Y/n watched her girlfriend and giggled at the game they were playing.

"This game is unfair. You always win." Midari glared.

"The whole point is to not touch the other but still make out." Y/n giggled.

"It's pointless." Midari huffed.

"Do it and you can tattoo on in my thigh." Y/n hummed.

"Fine." Midari sighed.

"You win and I do it to you. I win and you do it to me." Y/n hummed.

Midari and y/n had been playing the game for an hour, y/n was winning every game. They were sat in Midari's room, everything trashed and monster cans laid along the place. Y/n smiles and was sat in a cute outfit grinning to each other as Midari wore jeans and a band shirt. Fishnets under her jeans and it showed in the holes in her jeans. Y/n wore thigh highs, shorts and an oversized hoodie. Y/n was soft girl as Midari was grunge.

"1...2...3...go." Y/n spoke.

The two started to make out as they both found it difficult to not touch each other. Y/n tried not to move her hands but it was getting more tempting.

"Fuck.'" Midari moaned as y/n bit her lip.

"That's hot." Y/n moaned.

The two continued for a further 2 minutes before y/n put her hands on Midari's thighs. She rubbed the girl's thighs as she went to go further. Midari stopped her and grabbed her arms smirking.

"You lost. Means I win and you get to write something." Midari purred.

"I guess." Y/n pouted.

"Don't worry. Another time and i'll tattoo my name into your thigh alongside all these other scars." Midari hummed rubbing her hand along the girl's scars.

"Yes. Please." Y/n bounced.

"Such a good girl. Lets have you use this knife baby." Midari hummed picking up the tattoo gun.

"Okay." Y/n smiled.

"Mark me with whatever you want."

"Okay."

Y/n grabbed the gun and sat over Midari's legs and held the gun tightly. She carved the word "Master" into the girl's thigh, humming at the sight.

"So much blood Midari." Y/n giggled.

"You're so hot when you hold that ink gun. You are a great artist." Midari purred.

"Thank you. Now sit still." Y/n hummed making the lines thicker.

Y/n smiled and continued with the art grinning at the fact she was doing so well. She finished the design and grinned, making Midari pull her pants back up.

"Its gonna look so hot." Midari smirked gripping the girl's chin.

"Like you then." Y/n giggled.

"Fuck you're not as innocent as people think." Midari moaned.

"I know. You need to put your name on my thigh. Or pet or submissive or something." Y/n shrugged.

"I'm gonna mark my name into your thigh and then i'm gonna tattoo you with pet. You can be my forever mittens." Midari smirked.

"Do it over my scars." Y/n smiled.

"Always baby, it'll make them look hotter."

"I bet."

"Fuck you're hot. Pass it here and let me do it."

"Hell yeah."