🤍RIRIKA: Alpha🤍

Werewolves were extremely common in the world. The Momobami's were a large pack especially since they were the Bami's clan leaders. It was just uncommon for such a strong family to have an omega. Kirari Momobami was a highly respected alpha, her twin sister however was an omega. It was rare for twins to have this but it happened and Ririka was an omega. Ririka did not have a mate unfortunately which by the age of 19 it was rare. Kirari was mated to Sayaka, her secratary who was a beta. Ririka was not mated and wanted a mate, unfortunately mates just don't fall from a tree.

"Ririka. Come on." Sayaka smiled at the omega.

"Coming." Ririka sighed.

"Good. I promise it will be a good day. Just a few meetings and you can come back to bed." Sayaka smiled hugging her.

"Can we eat something too?" Ririka pouted.

"Of course. Now, lets go we have to go to the y/l/n pack's home as a few packs will gather there." Sayaka smiled.

"Okay."

The pair walked down as Kirari waited for them. Kirari smiled at the pair, before leading them to the car. They drove for food first before heading to the y/l/n home. When they arrived Ririka felt sick and she looked at Kirari worried.

"What's wrong?" Kirari asked worried.

"I don't feel good." Ririka whined.

"You look okay. Do you want to stay outside here for awhile?" Sayaka asked as they got out.

"Yes please." Ririka spoke rubbing her head.

"I'll be back to check on you." Kirari kissed her head.

"Stay safe." Sayaka smiled.

"I will." Ririka nods.

Ririka stayed feeling sick and shortly she laid against the nearest tree. She groaned feeling worse now that she sat. Her head was sore and then it went away randomly. A thud hit the floor infront of her, a girl stood in front of her raising an eyebrow.

"Hey there. You okay?" The girl asked.

"I-Yes?" Ririka stared.

She whined slightly smelling an alpha smell and looked down. Ririka looked down as the alpha stood staring at her.

"You're an alpha..." Ririka blushed.

"I am. Name's y/n. This is my pack home." Y/n smiled offering her hand out.

"Ririka." Took her hand.

"Well aren't you a pretty mate." Y/n winked.

Ririka went into panic mode, a full gay panic. She stuttered but put her head back down in panic. Y/n laughed looking down at the girl. She knew the smaller was panicking but she didn't mind. Her omega was adorable and beautiful, and it her omega.

"Escort me to my meetings? That way I can have you by my side." Y/n smiled.

"Okay." Ririka squeaked.

"You're so sweet and adorable." Y/n kissed her hand.

Ririka stared in panic again and blushed a deep red. Y/n laughed and pulled apart holding the girl's hand. She led her to the hall as many packs had gathered to bond or discuss business. Y/n smiled leading the girl into the room and stopped looking at her.

"Who's pack are you with?" Y/n asked.

"Momobami." Ririka whispered.

"I'll leave you with your sister." Y/n smiled.

She spotted the sight of Kirari Momobami next to alpha's then her eyes landed on Sayaka. She smiled and walked over to the girl kissing Ririka's cheek.

"I'll meet you later." Y/n smiled.

"Okay." Ririka squeaked.

Y/n went to the small stage they had set up and smiled at everyone. She gave a small speech and insured that her beta would let people know which meeting rooms were available. Food would get served in a buffet style with a fresh bbq outside. Y/n smiled talking and nodded finishing her speech. She went to her beta Mikasa smiling and looking for her mate.

"I found my mate." Y/n hummed scanning the room.

"That's great." Mikasa spoke also looking for her mate.

"Sasha's at the buffet." Y/n points.

"Oh god." Mikasa groaned running off.

Y/n laughed and found the white haired girl she adored. Humming she said hello to a few people before nodding at Kirari.

"Momobami." Y/n smiled.

"Y/l/n." Kirari stared.

"I heard Ririka is in your pack."

"My twin sister. Yes. I'm glad she is your mate. She could have had someone worse." Kirari smirked.

"She is very beautiful I must admit. Little timid." Y/n smiled looking at Ririka.

"Sorry." The latter blushed.

"Don't apologise." Y/n smiled.

"I have a meeting with another pack. Excuse me." Kirari excused herself as Sayaka stared at her.

Sayaka left with her as Ririka stared at y/n in gay panic. Y/n grinned and held her hand out to Ririka, the smaller taking it and following her. Y/n led the girl to the buffet, taking a tray of desserts before leaving the room. Ririka looked like she was going to panic so y/n giggled taking her into a private room.

"So, dessert?" Y/n held the tray out as they sat.

Ririka took one and blushed as y/n also took one. Y/n smiled seeing the girl was getting more comfortable.

"I-I have been looking for my mate for years." Ririka squeaked.

"Me too. I have met your sister so many times and never met you. If I had when I attended the Momobami home I would have met you first." Y/n smiled.

"I tend to be in the garden a lot when we have guests."

"That's understandable. I understand how hard it can be around people."

"You're an alpha. You can't be afraid of people." Ririka giggled.

"I am. Public speaking is a no but I swallow my pride." Y/n shrugged.

"Ah okay." Ririka smiled.

A year had passed and the pair were finally living together. Mikasa was helping with the boxes as y/n did also. Sasha was eating and checking Mikasa out as Ririka was blushing seeing y/n carry the boxes too.

"Here." Kirari also joined in.

Sayaka went to the other two girl's staring at Kirari. All of them stared at their mates as the 3 walked back and forth with boxes of Ririka's stuff. It was primarily clothes in the boxes and y/n hummed not caring.

"We're all simping right?" Sasha asked.

"Yes." Both Ririka and Sayaka answered.

"Kirari. I will drop this box on your head if you think about tripping me off." Y/n glared.

"I'd pay money to see those two wrestle." Sasha points out.

Ririka and Sayaka looked at each other before smirking. They ran to their partners pulling on their hands as they placed boxes down.

"Will you wrestle y/n?" Sayaka asked.

"Will you wrestle Kirari?" Ririka also asked.

Both y/n and Kirari looked at each other before shrugging.

"Sure." Both said.

"I'll ref. I just think the pair wanna see two hot women fight." Mikasa spoke.

"Finish with the boxes first then tonight we will." Y/n laughed.

"Yay." Sasha yelled.

"This is your idea I see." Mikasa smirked.