❤YUMEKO: Attention❤

Y/n wasn't the biggest fan when it came to PDA but Yumeko was. Y/n knew her girlfriend adored showing her off.

"Babygirl?" Yumeko asked.

"Yeah?" Y/n asked.

The two were at the mall, Yumeko was shopping for clothes as y/n just came along. They held hands and walked down the mall smiling between each other.

"Can we check out the arcade?"

"Totally babe." Y/n shrugged.

Yuemeko grinned and pulled her girlfriend down to the arcade. Y/n watched as her girlfriend giggled and played games. Y/n used her money to buy a couple of game points and played some lower games.

"Baby come play the motorbike game!" Yumeko grinned.

"Fine." Y/n walked over.

The two walked to the motorbike game and climbed on one each. They scanned the arcade card and started it up. Y/n won surprisingly and giggled being happy. Y/n wanted to reply and scanned her card again.

"Let me join." Yumeko squealed climbing on the bike too.

"Yumeko!" Y/n yelled as the game started.

Yumeko gripped her girlfriend's waist wrapping her arms around her. She buried her face in the back of her girlfriend's neck. Y/n tried to play the game but Yumeko kept a tight grip.

"This is more difficult." Y/n groaned.

"Sorry." Yumeko squeaked.

"Dork."

"Ah!" Yumeko squealed when y/n tilted it fully.

"Yumeko." Y/n blushed widely when Yumeko grabbed tighter onto her hugging her.

"I regret this. I hate this." Yumeko groaned.

Y/n finished the game and Yumeko jumped off instantly and glared at the game. Y/n giggled and hugged her girlfriend but Yumeko clung to her pouting.

"Anymore games?" Y/n asked.

"Yes. But I wanna stay away from that one. Kiss me please." Yumeko pouted.

"I don't feel comfortable here babe." Y/n shifted.

"Okay." Yumeko smiled taking her girlfriend's hand and kissing it.

Yumeko knew her girlfriend was afraid of PDA. Primarily people commenting on the two being girls and dating. Y/n stayed close to her girlfriend as people kept coming into the arcade.

"Baby come do the photobooth!" Yumeko giggled running over to it.

Y/n was dragged along and got inside, before she could move for Yumeko to sit the girl sat in her lap. She giggled and kissed her girlfriend as she sat in her lap. Yumeko grinned and pulled back as y/n blushed brightly.

"Lets have photos." Yumeko smiled.

"Okay." Y/n hummed.

"Cute." Yumeko poked the girl's nose.

The two took photos and then in the last photo y/n kissed her girlfriend softly. Yumeko grinned and sat up excited. Y/n was never the one to kiss her first in public but Yumeko was happily accepting it. Yumeko paid for 2 photos and printed them off before getting off her girl's lap. She grabbed the photo and grinned seeing her girlfriend look so happy.

"I wanna play a basketball game." Y/n smiled.

"Okay baby. Whatever you want." Yumeko grinned.

"Thank you." Y/n walked over to the game and paid.

Y/n played as Yumeko watched her girlfriend giggle. Yumeko grinned knowing her girlfriend enjoyed the arcades but it was getting a little more crowded. Yumeko watched as she finished the game and pulled her out the arcade. Y/n looked confused before noticing the amount of people.

"Food time." Yumeko smiled.

"Okay." Y/n smiled.

"You're adorable y/n." Yumeko kissed her cheek.

Y/n's brain froze for a moment before she grinned and continued walking. Yumeko smiled and kept walking before sitting down in the food court. Throughout their meal Yumeko would make comments or place her hand on her girlfriend's. Of course Yumeko was fine with it but y/n would glance around expecting someone to comment.

"I need the use the bathroom." Yumeko smiled getting up.

"Okay." Y/n shrugged eating fries.

Y/n continued eating but a guy came over after a few moments. She blinked not understanding why he was there.

"Is your friend dating anyone?" He asked.

Y/n tensed really not liking this guy, he stole one of her fries and ate with his mouth open. Plus, he smelt really bad.

"Yes." Y/n nodded.

"Is he around?" The guy looked around.

"No he-" Y/n started but was stopped when Yumeko's voice called for her.

"Baby." Yumeko squealed running over and climbing on her girlfriend's lap.

"Hey." The guy smirked.

"Who's this?" Yumeko asked.

"I don't know." Y/n muttered uncomfortable.

"I'm Adam. You're hot. Date me." He looked her up and down.

"I'm sorry. I'm dating someone." Yumeko smiled.

"I bet i'm better." He puffed out his chest.

"You definitely have bigger boobs than her i'll give you that." Yumeko muttered.

"Where is he?"

"She. Is sat in-front of you. Y/n baby do you wanna go or do you wanna finish your food?" Yumeko asked staring at her girlfriend.

"Go." Y/n whispered quickly.

"Perfect." Yumeko got up and pulled y/n away.

"He ate my fries." Y/n sighed as her stomach growled.

"I'll buy you more. Here, lets have you hold my hand while we go to the car." Yumeko smiled.

Y/n held her girlfriend's hand as she walked towards the parking lot. Y/n held the door open for her girlfriend then as two older people came closer she stayed and let them walk out.

"You have a good one there dear." The woman commented winking at Yumeko.

"I know. She's so caring." Yumeko looked her girlfriend up and down.