💙KIRARI: Assassin💙

Y/n watched as the girl finally let her hair down, it was 9:15pm the exact time she'd do it. Then she's proceed to arrange stuff before going in the shower. At this point y/n knew Kirari's schedule better than Kirari herself. That's when she knew she could strike in the morning. There was a wealthy prize for this girl's head and y/n was wanting that money.

"Firstly lets get that little assistant of yours absent." Y/n muttered getting up.

She made her way back to her motorbike, riding off towards Sayaka's. She needed the girl off school and absent so she managed to get her parents away for the week, faking illness of a relative. Sayaka stayed which didn't help but now y/n could trap her. Pulling into the driveway she made her way to the back gate, it was easy to climb up and from there instead of jumping down she climbed in the bathroom window next to it. She made her way through the house going to the girl's room. The smaller girl had her back to the door so when y/n entered she snuck behind her and grabbed her. Covering the girl's mouth quickly she grabbed her rope tying her up against her bed. She then grabbed her cloth from her pocket, covering the girl's mouth.

"Awe. Don't worry. I'll come back and free you. Probably." Y/n nods patting the girl's cheek.

"Oo popcorn." Y/n took some from the desk and waved bye leaving.

Sayaka struggled against the restraints already crying. She didn't want this at all but to be fair, no one ever did. Well maybe Midari. Y/n ran back in the girl's room grabbing her phone.

"Should really change the code from Kirari's birthday. Bit creepy." Y/n laughed leaving.

Y/n returned to the motel as Sayaka's phone vibrated. She glanced down.

Crush:
Sayaka are you free?

Y/n stared at the phone before smirking.

Sayaka:
For you? Anytime.

Crush:
What's it like to be in love?

Sayaka:
I'm unsure on what you mean.

Crush:
Sayaka I see you stare at me. What's it like?

Sayaka:
Love isn't always about how someone looks at you. It can be the thrill of the way they make you feel. They make you feel like not giving up. Feeling like if they die your life would be worth nothing. You feel like you need to push yourself to be better for them.

Crush:
My my...you are the romantic type aren't you?

Sayaka:
No. I've just had my heartbroken too many times.

Y/n realised what she said after she sent the text. She panicked and stared at the phone unsure on what to do. She never fucked up this bad.

Crush:
Call me.

Y/n stared at the phone before trying to come up with an excuse. She couldn't say her parents since they're busy. Surely she could fake it right? Fake that whiny girl's voice. She practised for a few moments before clicking call. It took no more than one ring for the girl to answer.

"Sayaka hello." Kirari hummed.

"President." Y/n spoke in Sayaka's voice.

"You sound off. Is everything okay?" Kirari asked.

"Everything is fine. I'm just a little tired." Y/n spoke.

"Makes sense. You should rest more."

"But I need to help you president."

"Good answer."

"Thank you?" Y/n questioned.

"Come to my office at 7 tomorrow. If that's okay. I want to talk to you." Kirari purred.

"Yes ma'am." Y/n nodded as if the girl could see.

"Good. Now i'll let you rest while I finish my bath." Kirari hummed.

"O-Okay. Bye." Y/n ended the call quickly.

The girl was in the bath the whole time!? Y/n went light headed at the thought. She must admit, Kirari was pretty yet she seemed like a bitch also. She scrolled through Sayaka's phone noticing photos of Kirari which were a tad bit creepy even for her. When she finished she threw the phone to the side before turning in for the night. She slept like a baby, thinking about how to kill Kirari. Should she slit her throat or hold a gun to her head? She would decide in the morning. Waking up was hell, her alarm blasting in her ear, it was 6am, far too early for anyone. She got her uniform on, the acadamy's uniform this way no student would comment. She hummed getting on her bike. She arrived at the school by 6:47 and had 13 minutes to get to the office. She looked around the school as she walked up to the student council room. She bumped into someone on the way.

"I'm so sorry." Y/n apologised helping the girl up.

"It's okay. I'm fine." A robotic voice spoke.

"Sorry." Y/n nodded as Ririka Momobami walked off.

Y/n made sure it was clear before opening the door. She locked it behind her as Kirari stared out the window.

"Morning Sayaka." Kirari hummed.

Y/n made her way to Kirari and held the knife to her neck from behind. She grinned seeing Kirari's face in the window reflection.

"So you're the one I spoke to last night." Kirari spoke calmly.

"You guessed right." Y/n giggled.

"The one who gave me love advice. For an assassin you know a lot about sappy subjects." Kirari remarked.

"Cool. I'm just gonna slice open your pretty neck and collect my money."

"Thank you. How much money was on the line?" Kirari asked.

"Enough."

"Any chance 100 billion yen?" She asks.

"How?" Y/n asked.

"I had Ririka set it up. I have watched you from afar before. You killed one of my cousins. I didn't like her anyway. I just wanted you close." Kirari giggled.

"Yeah you're crazier than me." Y/n put her knife away.

"Date me." Kirari spoke.

"Yeah no" Y/n sat on Kirari's chair.

"You either date me and collect your money or kill me and collect your money from Ririka. Or ultimately leave here empty handed." Kirari spoke walking over.

"Why me? I'm like nothing and don't you have a crazy girl ready to kill herself or someone anyway?" Y/n spoke.

"You seem like you'd be able to handle yourself, do my dirty work and as reward you have me and whatever you want." Kirari grinned sitting in the girl's lap.

"What are yo-"

Kirari kissed the girl humming as y/n gave in instantly. Yet she was surprised when y/n took dominance she was never a submissive.

"I don't bottom." Y/n glared.

A few days after the incident school continued to be back to normal, y/n became friend's with Midari. Both of them crazy but at that moment y/n looked at Kirari in panic.

"What?" Kirari asked.

"Sayaka." Y/n gasped.

"Sayaka." Kirari's eyes went wide.