💙KIRARI: Bottom💙

Y/n stared at her girlfriend tilting her head in pure confusion at the lie Kirari had just told the council.

"I knew she'd be a top. I called it." Midari laughed.

"Can we not talk about my sex life now and continue the meeting?" Kirari asked.

"Yes. Of course." They all agreed.

Y/n watched as Kirari didn't look at the taller girl during the whole meeting. She didn't even talk to her, it was like she wanted to ignore her. Yet y/n knew that wouldn't last long.

"So y/n. You're a bottom huh?" Yuriko laughed.

"I guess so." Y/n glared at Kirari.

"I more took y/n as a top, but I guess I was wrong." Kaede commented.

"You guessed right." Y/n muttered through grit teeth.

"Anyway, you guys wanna come watch Yumeko squirm in a match against Yumemi?" Midari asks.

They all leave but Kirari is slightly afraid to stand up, she feels eyes stare at her. That was until she noticed Sayaka was still in the room.

"Sayaka please leave. I need to speak privately with y/n." Kirari's voice spoke.

To anyone else you could hear the dominance in her order, but to y/n? There was nerves and a hint of excitement in it. Sayaka left the two alone, she didn't want to know what was about to happen. She instead placed a sign on the door saying "occupied" and made her way to the gamble.

"You're a top?" Y/n asked breaking the silence.

"I-I-" Kirari fumbled.

"I'm not repeating myself." Y/n spoke.

"No mistress." Kirari's head fell down.

The two had been dating for a year now, and while to everyone they seemed like the perfect couple, in private Kirari was a bottom bitch. Kirari was never one to give orders but followed them instead, her composure changed instantly every time they were alone.

"That's what I thought. I'm going to let it slide this once but repeat anything like that and you'll have a tag around your neck." Y/n spoke not even glancing at the girl.

"Yes mistress." Kirari muttered.

"Now. How about you make it up to me?" Y/n asked.

"Yes! However you need." Kirari rushed looking at the girl.

"Since you seem to like disrespecting me. How about I disrespect you? Go get the ears." Y/n spoke.

Kirari did as she was told, this was always one of her favourites to wear around y/n. She placed the cat ears on her head and fixed the tail into position smiling at herself in the fish tanks reflection.

"Nyah." Kirari smiled tilting her head at y/n.

"Come on." Y/n curled her fingers.

Kirari ran over excited and knelt down next to y/n's seat smiling. She knew that if anyone walked in she'd have her entire reputation ruined. Yet right now? She could not care less.

"You know what? I'm still a little offended. How about I use you as my house pet?" Y/n asked pulling a tag from her pocket.

"But-" Kirari shut herself up.

"You're gonna be my mittens. A girl who has no rights. No options and does what she's told." Y/n smirked.

Y/n grabbed the tag placing it around her partner's neck, smirking as the white haired girl bowed her head. She pat her lap once indicating to the small girl to stand up. When she did she was dragged face to face with her mistress by the tag. She stared at y/n unsure if she should even breathe.

"You'll keep this on all day. Ears, tail and tag. You may hide the tag under your shirt if you require it. Yet you better come up with an excuse for the cat ears and tail." Y/n smirked.

Kirari debated her situation, she knew she could say fish, and stop this. That was their safe word. Yet she didn't, she was kind of excited to play this game. It felt like a gamble, would their dynamic be found out or would people laugh? Or would people not question her.

"Yes mistress." Was the only response.

"Good girl." Y/n smirked kissing her.

Kirari felt herself be pulled onto y/n's lap, she got comfy and continued to kiss her mistress. That was until y/n pulled back first, attacking Kirari's neck with kisses. Kirari's breath became almost staggered from the first kiss. Before she even knew it, 3 hickeys were placed on her skin, very visible to anyone who was going to see her. Yet, she felt happy, knowing y/n claimed her, marked her as her own.

"We best get to the gamble. We don't want to miss out." Y/n smirked.

"Yes mistress." Kirari spoke.

Kirari climbed off y/n's lap before trying to sort her own composure out. She adjusted the tail slight to make it more comfortable before nodding to herself. She had to become the president again, which was already hard for her but she could do it. She knew it would end up being rumours regarding her neck and outfit but she could lie easily. Once she was ready to leave the room she waited for y/n to follow. They walked out holding hands smiling like nothing at all happened. Y/n hummed keeping her glare cold like Kirari's herself. Kirari blushed slightly at the thought of anyone seeing her like this, yet the corridors were empty.

"We're late. It's going to make this more obvious." Kirari spoke.

"Oh well." Y/n shrugged opening the doors to the theatre room.

"Finally. President can you help us here? Kaede has-has." Yumemi stared at the cat ears and tail in confusion.

"Y/n a hand please." Kirari spoke walking down the steps.

Y/n grabbed a seat from the piano and placed it next to the game.

"I want the best view. Now what was that Yumemi?" Kirari asked.

"Just that Kaede thinks he gets to be the dealer...when its not even his turn." Yumemi stared at the outfit confused.

"I'll deal. What are you playing?" Kirari asked.

Y/n stood next to Kirari as everyone stared at Kirari in pure confusion and shock, Sayaka looked ready to pass out. Runa's giggle could be heard next to Mary's chuckle from the audience. Y/n hummed as the game started, yet kept her eyes on the tag that peeked out from the back of Kirari's shirt. She made no noise and instead stood behind Kirari and fixed it herself making her mitten tense up.

"Thank you y/n. My shirt's tag was itchy." Kirari nodded to her girlfriend.

The game continued and once it was over y/n was dragged out the room instantly by Kirari. She played innocent and looked confused when Kirari pouted at her.

"I want to go home now." Kirari spoke.

"Whatever you need president."

"With you."

"I'm not understanding." Y/n leaned against the wall.

"Come home with me."

"Not even a please?"

"Please. Mistress I need you." Kirari begged.

"I think we all walked in at the wrong time." Midari's voice spoke from behind Kirari.

Y/n smirked and shook head before leading her girlfriend out of the school. Hopefully she won't burst into tears at the thought of the entire student council hearing her.