🧡SAYAKA: Jealous🧡

Sayaka glared at the girl she now hated. Y/n was laughing a lot with Ririka as the two cuddled on the grass. Ririka was being held by the girl as the other told her stories.

"Does that bother you?" Kirari asked approaching the girl from the window.

"What? No." Sayaka shrugged before sorting the papers in her hand.

"You seem tense." Kirari smiled.

"I'm fine." Sayaka sighed.

The two continued with their schedule and Kirari grinned as they were ahead.

"Classes have finished. Please go spend time with y/n." Kirari hummed.

"Are you sure there's no more work?" Sayaka asked.

"I'm positive." Kirari smiled.

"Thank you." Sayaka left.

Sayaka ran to find her girlfriend, she grinned happily as she spotted her girlfriend standing next to her locker. Y/n laughed and Ririka hugged her tightly, Sayaka frowned and walked over.

"Y/n." Y/n turned around.

"Sayaka baby." Y/n wriggled from Ririka and hugged Sayaka.

"Hi." Sayaka blushed.

"How are you today?" Y/n asked her girlfriend.

"I'm okay. Just been busy with Kirari." Sayaka shrugged

"Cool. I've hung out with poor Ririka all day. The girl has been a wreck." Y/n laughed.

"I see." Sayaka spoke.

"Y/n please...come with me. Please." Ririka begged pulling y/n's arm.

"Riri, you're a big girl." Y/n laughed.

"Please?" Ririka begged.

"Can I meet you back here in 15 baby?" Y/n asked Sayaka with apologetic eyes.

"Sure." Sayaka sighed.

"Love you." Y/n kissed the girl's cheek.

Ririka and y/n ran off holding hands and down the corridor. Sayaka kicked the locker next to her cussing under her breath.

"You good?" Midari's voice called from behind.

"Ah! Don't do that!" Sayaka yelped.

"Again...you good?" Midari asked.

"I'm fine."

"Sure...you're doing that angry face. Did y/n do something?"

"No." Sayaka spoke quickly.

"So yes."

"Maybe."

"Tell me what happened. If she cheated on you i'll shoot her." Midari shrugged.

"She didn't cheat. She just keeps hanging out with Ririka." Sayaka sighed.

"Jealous?"

"I don't get jealous."

"Oh you so are!"

"I'm not!"

"You so are jealous of y/n and Ririka. Go get your woman back."

"What?"

"Go. Get. Your. Woman." Midari flicked the girl's head before walking off.

Sayaka stood still for a few seconds before going to find y/n. She found her girlfriend leaning against a door frame and went to lecture her. Instead she spotted Ririka and Mary in the classroom, she saw Ririka blushing madly.

"What-oh hey baby." Y/n smiled.

"Hello." Sayaka smiled.

"Ririka here is finally confessing her feelings. Only taken her all day." Y/n grinned.

"Oh."

"You okay?"

"Yeah. I'm great." Sayaka hugged her girlfriend.

"Midari came running past me earlier." Y/n grinned.

"Oh?"

"She may have told me that you were jealous." Y/n smirked moving hair from the girl's face.

"I wasn't." Sayaka mumbled blushing into y/n.

"Sure." Y/n grinned.

Y/n giggled and kissed the girl's head as they hugged. Y/n smiled before lifting the girl's chin to kiss her softly.

"Stop being jealous okay? I love you and only you." Y/n tapped her nose.

"I love you too." Sayaka smiled.

"Now. Come on cutie. Time to take you home for cuddles." Y/n smiled.

She wrapped her arm over the girl's shoulder and walked down to the corridor.