🧡SAYAKA: Older Sister🧡

Y/n giggled as her younger sister constantly blushed at her comments. Y/n was amused by her sister and her obvious crush on the school president. Y/n had long finished school herself. She was invited to attend the academy via a parents evening. Their parents wouldn't be able to attend so y/n went in their place. It was pretty boring due to the fact Sayaka was the perfect student.

"Sa-Ya-Ka." A voice cooed making Sayaka tense.

"President." Sayaka mumbled.

"This is the president. Hi." Y/n grinned resting her arm over her sister.

"Who's this?" Kirari asked.

"I'm y/n. Adoptive sister of Sayaka. Pleasure." Y/n winked.

"She's completely opposite of you." Kirari smiled.

"Hear that a lot." Sayaka mumbled.

"So you're the one who pushed my sister off the building?" Y/n asked.

"I do apologise. My intentions were not to harm her." Kirari spoke.

Sayaka blushed lightly at the two already wanting to leave. Kirari wouldn't admit it but y/n did intimidate her.

"Better have been. If she had died i'd have ruined you all." Y/n glared.

"Yes ma'am." Kirari nodded.

"Holy shit. She's scared of Sayaka's sister!" Midari laughed.

"Shut up Ikishima." Kirari glared.

"Y/n?" Sayaka asked.

"Yes?"

"Shut up." Sayaka blushed.

"Fine." Y/n rolled her eyes.

"Thank you."

Kirari looked amused as y/n watched the two interact. Y/n laughed as the pair were staring awkwardly at each other.

"Sayaka will you escort me to my office for now?" Kirari asked.

"Yes-." Sayaka spoke instantly.

"Fine. Bye then." Y/n waved.

"I'll meet you at the gates!" Sayaka yelled.

"Whatever. Hurry up!" Y/n yelled back.

Y/n shook her head and walked around. She bumped into a black haired girl and caught her before she fell.

"I'm sorry!" Yumeko squeaked.

"Jabami." Y/n spoke.

"What? Do I know you?" Yumeko asked.

"No, Yumeko right? Your sister was in my class." Y/n grinned.

"You know her!?" Yumeko squealed.

"Yeah. She talked so much about you. I remember her bragging about having the coolest sister. How is she?" Y/n asked.

"She's...okay." Yumeko smiled.

"I'm glad to hear it. Let her know I said hello." Y/n smiled.

"Oh I will! Do you know anything else about her?" Yumeko asked.

"I know a lot. I'll have to go because I need to meet Sayaka at the gates. I'll ask Sayaka to pass my number onto you. Then I can meet with you and your sister." Y/n nodded.

"Yes! Thank you." Yumeko grinned.

Y/n left and headed to the gates, she waited as she pulled her headphones out. She hummed along to the song as Kirari and Sayaka walked out slowly. They held hands walking out and Kirari stopped shortly before y/n. Sayaka looked confused but waved goodbye to Kiraria and ran to y/n. Y/n smiled and noticed the blue marks on Sayaka's neck.

"Blue? Might have to get rid of that before mom see's." Y/n commented.

"Shoot." Sayaka began to rub her neck.

She never noticed the fact y/n had walked off to Kirari. Kirari's face was full of panic but she tried to hide it. Y/n grinned and noticed how scared Kirari looked.

"Force my sister off a building again or have her life on the line with the stupid gambles I hear you make...I will hunt you down and murder you. I do not care WHO you are." Y/n glared.

"I under-understand." Kirari blushed and looked down.

"Good. Now, I suggest you sort your lipstick out. It's smudged and you will not hurt her. Tell me." Y/n spoke.

"I won't hurt her. I promise. I won't." Kirari spoke quickly.

"Good. Now wave goodbye and pretend i'm not stood threatening a Momobami." Y/n hummed.

"Thank you for the advice." Kirari raised her voice and held her hand out.

"Good. Now, sunflowers are her favourites." Y/n smiled.

Kirari took note and jumped sering a note in her hand. She opened it seeing y/n's writing.

Hurt her and I hurt you.
Also text if you need advice - *phone number*
-Y/n

Y/n put her arm over Sayaka's shoulder and grinned happily. The two headed home as Sayaka worried.

"What did you do to Kirari?" Sayaka asked.

"Gave her advice. Plus, told her not to harm you or i'll end her title as Momobami clan leader." Y/n grinned.

"Y/n!"