🤎RUNA: Gamer Gf🤎

Runa laughed again seeing that she beat her girlfriend in another game. Y/n groaned losing but laughed seeing Runa's legs kick in excitement. Y/n smiled running a hand in her hair causing Runa to look up.

"You okay y/n?" Runa asked.

"Yeah. Just amused by your little feet kicking." Y/n laughed.

"Hey. You're only an inch taller." Runa huffed.

"Still taller." Y/n pinched her cheeks.

"Hey!" Runa whined.

"What?" Y/n sat up.

"You're supposed to be sad you lost!" Runa pinned y/n down.

"Oh we're doing this?" Y/n smirked

"No." Runa leaned back laughed.

"Hey!" Y/n pulled her.

She pulled the shorter girl back laughing as Runa looked surprised. Y/n pulled her girlfriend down by her hoodie and kissed her. Runa laughed kissing back as she moved her hands to hold y/n's above her head. Y/n whined but stayed still as Runa smirked. Before Runa knew it y/n flipped them over pinning Runa down and kissing her.

"You lost." Y/n smirked.

"Hey!" Runa huffed.

Y/n laughed as they walked into school the next morning. Runa was swinging their hands as they held their switches. Y/n giggled going to the student council office as Kirari had just opened the door. Runa jumped into her chair, grinning at the pillow on it. Next to her y/n sat down cross-legged as she was getting comfortable on the chair. The couple laughed as the student council members came in and they continued their game.

"The couple are first? How?" Kaede spoke.

"Because we spotted Kirari coming in." Runa shrugged.

The couple were happily sucking on their individual lollies. Y/n hummed playing on her game as members entered.

"How did you two actually meet?" Yuriko asked.

"Who, y/n and I?" Runa asked.

"Yes." Yuriko spoke.

"Kirari introduced us. She knew y/n was a small housepet and asked if I had space on my club so I did. I made space and y/n and I bonded over video games. Then y/n wanted to gamble more, not just deal so I let her go and Kirari gave her a spot on here. Soon enough we started going on dates and we ended up dating."  Runa epxlained.

"Who tops?" Midari asked.

"What?" Runa asked.

"She means who's player 1. I think?" Y/n spoke.

"Oh. I'm player 1." Runa smiled.

"If that means you fuck y/n first sure." Midari laughed.

"Midari." Kirari glared.

"Chill." Midari huffed.

"I win!" Y/n squealed.

The council all looked startled as y/n jumped out of her seat squealing. Runa huffed folding her arms as she glared at her girlfriend.

"I beat you. I told you Yoshi wins!" Y/n stuck her tongue out.

"I hate you Toad." Runa huffed.

"I win. That means I get to choose lunch!" Y/n squealed.

"Don't make me eat vegetables." Runa whined.

The two competed for a lot of things. They fought for who chose lunch, normally when y/n did she'd bring Runa some steamed veg. Runa hates veg, while she ate pizza or a burger or something filled with junk. Y/n giggled clapping as Runa laughed.

"Y/n please settle down." Kirari spoke.

"Yes president." Y/n sat down.

"Why do we have two children on the council? Runa was enough." Kaede smiled.

"Because we don't lose to Yumeko Jabami unlike....well nearly all of you." Y/n shrugged.

"She told you!" Runa laughed loudly.

"Y/n. Runa. Let's continue." Kirari spoke.

"Yeah sure." Runa shrugged.

The meeting continued as the couple played their games. When it did finish Runa and y/n stayed still as Midari walked over. She leaned over the pair looking at the games. Y/n was playing the Attack on Titan game as Runa played skyrim.

"Y/n is that Mikasa?" Midari asked.

"Yeah look." Y/n giggled showing her.

The pair laughed as Runa furrowed her eyebrows. Y/n removed the lolly from her own mouth before showing Midari her character being saved by Mikasa. The two laughed before continuing, Runa huffed. Y/n looked over giggling seeing her girlfriend jealous. Runa was easily jealous, y/n was her player 2. No one elses.

"Y/n, come on." Runa got up.

"Okay. Bye Midari." Y/n hugged her.

"See ya."

The couple walked to the club room they shared. Y/n giggled sitting in her gaming chair sighing.

"Y/n?" Runa asked.

"Hm?" Y/n looked over.

"You didn't get me veg did you?" Runa asked.

"Well speaking of lunch. Should he here shortly." Y/n shrugged.

"Tell me." Runa pouted.

"Nope. You never tell me." Y/n stuck her tongue out.

"Fine." Runa sat down.

The pair hummed playing their games, their desks right next to each other. Y/n laughed loudly seeing their joint minecraft world on the computer. Runa had replaced the sign on their city. It was 'Gay shit' and now read 'Candy and Shitz'. Runa looked over and laughed too finally noticing her girlfriend had seen it. After a little one of the club members came in holding kfc in bags and a bag from the local veg store. Runa frowned.

"Hand Runa the veg bag." Y/n smiled.

"I'm not eating it." Runa huffed.

The pair placed their food at the desk before opening it. Runa cringed slowly pulling out the brown bag. Yet she paused because the bag had the kfc logo on it. Y/n giggled and Runa grinned happily. They ate their food and once they did finish and get rid of the trash Runa jumped on y/n's lap.

"Thanks for lunch!" Runa laughed.

"Lolly?" Y/n asked going to grab one.

"Nope." Runa kissed her instead making y/n grin.