💜MIDARI: Achluophobia💜

Darkness was something Midari feared, she'd never admit it. Y/n didn't know and had insisted on sleeping at Midari's house now that the two dated.

"Why can't I come over?" Y/n asked.

"Don't worry about it." Midari shrugged.

"Please? I wanna have cuddles." Y/n pouted.

"I hate you." Midari groaned.

"Is that a yes?" Y/n clapped.

"Whatever. Get your unicorn happy ass to my house tonight. No later than 6 otherwise i'll lock the door." Midari shrugged.

"To be honest. I'm surprised you lock the door." Y/n laughed.

"Yeah yeah. Just be there." Midari shrugged.

Y/n giggled and clapped running off to class before Midari could change her mind. Y/n sat next to her friend's and laughed with them.

"Hey y/n. Gambling today?" Mary asked.

"Nope. I have to go home then go to Midari's." Y/n giggled.

"You're going to her house?" Yumeko asked.

"Yep!" Y/n grinned.

"Good luck." Yumeko patted her back.

"Hey! My girlfriend is awesome." Y/n grinned.

"I don't get why you date her." Yumeko shrugged.

"Leave my girlfriend alone Yumeko. Don't see me hating yours." Y/n stuck her tongue out.

"Hey! I'm nice to you." Mary glared.

"She's bullying my girlfriend Mary."

"I don't blame her." Mary folded her arms.

"I'll cry."

"Y/n don't cry." Yumeko groaned.

"Then stop being mean." Y/n huffed.

"I'm not mean. Shut up." Mary rolled her eyes.

"Y/n." A voice called.

Y/n looked over seeing Jun look at her and she raised an eyebrow.

"What?" She asked.

"Are you actually dating Midari?" He asked.

"Yes. Issue with it?" Y/n asked.

"What do you see in her and not me?" He asked.

"I'm a lesbian dumb fuck. I like strictly women. If I liked men I'd still not date you." Y/n shrugged.

"Why? I'm better than the psycho." He muttered.

"Cool. I don't care. Midari is fearless. You got made a house-pet by 3 girls." Y/n rolled her eyes.

The day continued and y/n stayed with her friends until she ran home.

Cyclops💜: *Address*
Me: Thank you!!!
Cyclops💜: whatever.
Me: Dork.

Y/n ran over to Midari's house giggling as she rang the doorbell. Midari opened it looking annoyed at the happy girl.

"Baby!" Y/n giggled.

"I hate you."

"Love you too. Now, cuddles?" Y/n tilted her head.

"Whatever. Be careful of the dog." Midari shrugged.

Be careful of the dog? The dog was half the size of y/n herself, the German Shepard looked intimidating. The dog sniffed the girl barking at her before it settled slowly.

"What's his name?" Y/n asked.

"Her name is Jade." Midari pointed out.

"Cute." Y/n petted the dog.

Y/n and Midari made their way to the girl's room. Midari giggled and kissed y/n's face as she opened her door.

"I like when you kiss me." Y/n grinned.

As y/n expected the room had clothes on the floor, a monster can collection in the corner. Posters of half naked women were hung on the wall and fairy lights were all across the ceiling.

"I tided up a little." Midari rubbed the back of her neck.

"Suits you." Y/n giggled kissing her girlfriend's cheek.

Y/n walked to the girl's bed and laid down, the bed was pretty comfy and it was freshly made bedding. Y/n knew her girlfriend must have tried to make an effort.

"Sorry if it's too cluttered." Midari sighed laying down.

"Baby. It's fine. My room gets messy too." Y/n giggled.

Yep." Midari nodded.

The two cuddled and made out for half the night. Y/n was sat on the girl's lap wearing Midari's shirt only and giggled looking up.

"Why do you have fairy lights?" Y/n asked.

"I like the lights."

"I expected you to be obsessed with the darkness." Y/n laughed.

"Me and darkness don't mix." Midari shrugged.

"Are you scared of the dark?"

"No."

"You said that quickly. Are you though?"

"Yes." Midari blushed.

"Ah. What happens when you are in the dark?" Y/n asked.

"I panic. I don't fear death, I just fear being in the unknown."

"Makes sense...what would you do if you slept at mine? I don't have any lights."

"I have you so as long as you stay with me it's fine." Midari shrugged.

"Okay." Y/n smiled.

By bedtime a storm could be heard getting closer. Y/n was laid on Midari's chest as Midari stared at the lights. Before y/n could even ask about the storm thunder roared loud and the fairy lights flicked. Midari's lights were used by a plug and not batteries. Midari tensed as the lights all turned out.

"Shit." Both girl's said.

Y/n sat up in the darkness and tried to look at Midari. Midari was already starting to panic but before long she felt something move her. The smaller girl was pulled her into her chest to calm her.

"Go to sleep by morning you'll be okay...i'll protect you." Y/n mumbled.

"I hate it." Midari's eyes watered.

"Listen to me...i'm here...i'm going no where." Y/n spoke.

"I know." Midari gripped the girl squeezing her eyes closed.

Y/n leaned over and grabbed her phone placing the flashlight on. She rested it on the nightstand as the light lit up the room.

"Thank you." Midari sniffled.

"Hey. No tears...just relax for me." Y/n smiled.

"Sleep."

"Yeah. Go to sleep baby." Y/n smiled.

Midari nodded and buried her face in the girl's chest sighing. Y/n's phone died after both girl's had fell asleep but Midari was grateful for her girlfriend to be kind to her and not torment her.