🧡SAYAKA: 2nd Best pt2🧡

Y/n walked home with Mary and Yumeko, they were trying to comfort her.

"We can still have a party. We just won't think about her. You can have a couple of drinks and Mary and I won't leave your side. You'll always have one of us." Yumeko spoke playing with y/n's hair.

Y/n was laid with her head in Yumeko's lap as Mary fed the three ice-cream. Y/n wasn't gonna argue with Yumeko instead she stood up.

"Let's get dressed." Y/n sighed.

"Yay!" Yumeko yelled.

"Lets get you looking beautiful y/n." Mary grinned pushing the girl to the stairs.

Y/n got dressed wearing her new outfit, she originally wanted to show it off to Sayaka but well...yeah. She instead brushed her hair then styled it before being done and waiting for the girls. They went down the stairs and prepped the house and drinks, cheering between each other.

"Lets enjoy your birthday and regret this tomorrow." Mary laughed.

"Midari's outside!" Yumeko yelled getting a ping on her phone.

Yumeko ran to the door opening it for Midari, Ririka and Runa. They all held alcohol in their hands. Ririka brought whiskey, Midari with a huge pack of beers and Runa with vodka bottles.

"Hey." Midari smiled placing the drinks down before handing y/n a gift bag.

"Did Yumeko pick it out?" Y/n asked.

"Obviously. You think I know what you like?" Midari asked hugging Yumeko.

"I promise its good." Yumeko grinned.

They all spoke to each other then smiled when couple other people came. Mary and Yumeko stuck with y/n, always having one of them near. Y/n went upstairs halfway through and went into her bedroom. She sat on her bed, needing a moment to herself as she glanced down feeling something on her neck. She forgot about the necklace Sayaka bought her. It was for their 1 year and Sayaka bought it for her, she saved up a lot of money for it. Y/n took it off sighing and laying back in her bed. She heard the music through the floorboards and sighed.

"Y/n?" A voice calls.

She didn't register the voice but when blue nails made their way through the door she sighed. She glanced at Kirari before rolling her eyes.

"May we talk?" Kirari asked.

"Whatever." Y/n sighed trying to keep her face dry.

Kirari took a seat on y/n's bed and glanced at the girl.

"I'm aromantic. I do not find interest in Sayaka. In fact I'm the one who pushed her to accept your date. She was nervous and excited but couldn't say yes. Yes she is loyal to me but I see the way she looks at you. I may not want to feel love or ever feel it like she loves you but she cares so much about you. The plan for tonight was for me to get another assistant and let Sayaka go a little. She can spend more time with you and have friends. I never meant to intrude, in fact I was not aware of your birthday. She messed up and she feels awful. Please just hear her out." Kirari sighed.

"She put me 2nd. She put you first. She forgot dates. She is always busy. We were fine to begin with. Now? Its like i'm just someone who doesn't matter." Y/n cried.

"I'm sorry. I do have a part to play in this. I'll go get Yumeko and Mary." Kirari spoke standing up.

Kirari left the room sighing and looking around, she noticed a lot of people were there. Yumeko and Mary sat at the bottom of stairs. Kirari shook her head to Sayaka who stood outside the room.

"We should go." Kirari spoke descending the stairs.

Mary ran up with Yumeko as Sayaka stood frozen, she had completely messed up. Yumeko shoved past her and opened the door as the cries from y/n could be heard. Sayaka just felt more guilty but walked down the stairs trying not to cry. She dropped a gift box with the other presents before walking out.

"I'm gonna kill her." Mary growled hugging y/n.

Y/n cried into her friend's arms as they both tried to comfort her. That was until she had settled and wiped her eyes.

"Lets go enjoy the party." She sighed.

Both Yumeko and Mary gave concerned glances to each other before nodding slowly. They helped dry the girl's face and kisses her cheeks.

"We're always here for you." They hugged her.