🤍RIRIKA: Protection🤍

Y/n hummed walking along the corridor smiling at her friend's Yumeko and Mary as they held hands. Y/n walked into the student council room waving the girl's off before noticing Kirari's lack of presence. She glanced at her girlfriend before stopping, the fact was this was not her girlfriend. She sighed and went over to her raising an eyebrow.

"2 years and you really wanna pull this game. I'm not playing along. Not again." Y/n sighed.

"How do you do that?" Kirari asked taking the mask off.

"Its easy. Trust me. You hold posture and seem dominant. Your sister is anxiety in a nutshell." Y/n hummed taking a seat.

"You and my sister suit each other." Kirari smiled.

"Thank you. You and Sayaka are also a cute couple." Y/n smiled.

"Please come to the party tonight. Invite your friends." Kirari offered.

"I'll see but personally i'd rather not gamble." Y/n hummed.

"I understand. Ririka does not gamble either." Kirari comments.

"No. She can gamble you just lose to her." Y/n laughed.

"I do not lose." Kirari glares.

"You do not lose at what?" Sayaka asked entering with Ririka.

"Kirari here loses gambles." Y/n grinned.

"Kirari has never lost a match. Ever. Official and unofficial." Sayaka spoke going to Kirari.

"Hey baby. Do you wanna gamble with Kirari huh? You wanna play 1 game for me?" Y/n spoke to Ririka.

"I do not oppose to a game. Kirari?" Ririka's mask was on but everyone knew that there was a smirk.

"I'm busy today." Kirari spoke up.

"Lets go find Yumeko and Mary." Y/n spoke standing up.

"Okay." Ririka hummed.

The girl's walked out of the student council room, not caring about the meeting. Instead they found their two friend's in courtyard sat on the floor. Y/n sat down next to them pulling Ririka onto her lap. Ririka took her mask off knowing no one would see her out here. Y/n took this oppertunity to kiss her softly humming to herself in happiness.

"I thought you had student council?" Mary asked.

"Y/n annoyed Kirari to the point Kirari was little angry." Ririka giggled.

"How'd you manage to do that?" Yumeko asked.

"Just told her the truth. That she's a loser." Y/n laughed.

"Kirari has never lost a match." Mary thought out-loud.

"I drew with her but not won." Yumeko commented.

"Kirari has lost 107 matches." Ririka smiled taking a sandwich from her bag.

"107? What the hell? To who?" Mary yelled.

"Volume Mary." Y/n spoke.

"Sorry. Anyway, to who?" Mary asked again.

"To you." Yumeko looked at Ririka.

"Yes." Ririka smiled.

"You're better than Kirari?" Mary asked.

"Can I just eat my sandwich now?" Ririka asked.

"Yeah baby." Y/n giggled.

"Thank you." Ririka smiled.

The girl's ate their food happily humming but a few different conversations ensued. Y/n laughed with Yumeko as Mary tried to fight of a wasp that was for some reason only attracted to her. When the wasp left Mary alone the girl's all decided to meet up back here after school to head shopping. It was normal for them since the 4 were closest of friends.

"Yumeko! Hey." Pissyboy grinned.

Y/n had genuinely forgot this boy's name, he was just obsessed with Yumeko. To the point, even Yumeko was getting annoyed.

"Fuck off." Was all Mary said.

"Yumeko and I have class now." He smiled.

"I'm in her class. I'm walking with her." Mary glared.

"Please leave us alone." Yumeko sighed.

He did leave, making the situation between the 4 burst out into laughter. Ririka herself even giggled.

"Do you want chocolate y/n?" Ririka asked holding piece to her girlfriend.

"Sure." Y/n shrugged.

Ririka handed her girlfriend a piece as the bell rang. They all attended class together, smiling at each other and pulling faces. When the day ended y/n and Ririka went to their lockers to grab stuff but y/n got cornered by Pissboy.

"Hey." He grinned.

"What?" Y/n asked.

"Have you seen Yumeko? I wanna give her this cross." He holds out a necklace.

"Oh god not one of your Jesus things again. She's gay." Y/n sighed.

"She's not. She's just confused. That's what my priest said. You're confused too. Look." He kissed y/n.

Y/n panicked, trying to push the boy off her but he just kept pushing back into her. She felt gross and wanted to vomit until someone dragged him off her. She didn't have a chance to blink when Ririka had him pinned on the floor hitting him repeatedly.

"Holy shit y/n are you okay?" Mary asked rushing over.

"He kissed me." Was the only words she said.

"Holy shit. Why would he do that?" Mary was grossed out too.

"He-I-He-" y/n stuttered trying to form a sentence.

"Okay okay breathe." Mary tried to calm y/n.

"What is going-Vice president?" Sayaka's voice interrupted the fight.

"Go away Sayaka." Ririka growled punching him again.

"I'm getting the president." Sayaka ran off.

The noise and gathering attracted a few council members and Yumeko herself. Yumeko watched happily as the boy who tormented her was finally getting his lesson.

"Kick his ass!" Midari yelled.

The boy laid half dead at this point, Ririka's knuckles were purple from bruising already. Yet, she just had so much anger towards him and in herself that it would take a lot to pull her away from him.

"Ririka. Your mask has fallen off." Kirari commented making her presence known.

"I. Don't. Care." Was the only response Ririka gave between punches.

"Midari help Ririka up. Erm, take the boy to the nurse and have him expelled Kaede." Kirari smiled.

"Whatever." Midari sighed.

She helped the twin up, few people finally seeing Ririka's face before she turned to face y/n. She grabbed y/n, pinning her to the locker and kissing her not giving the other girl a chance to move.

"Sayaka. You owe me money. I told you, Momobami's don't bottom." Kirari smirked.