💛MARY: Losing games💛

Y/n stared her girlfriend giggling at the two gamblers who were trying to beat her. Y/n was spectating but for some reason y/n knew something was off. 

"May I play the next game?" A small voice called from beside her.

Y/n glanced and saw Yumeko Jabami, the girl who started school today and no one knew much about her. Y/n smiled at the new girl before speaking.

"I'm playing the next game, student council member y/n y/l/n. Pleasure." Y/n smiled holding her hand out for the girl.

"Can I go against you then?" Yumeko asked.

"Of course. I don't mind any games." Y/n shrugged.

"Yay. See Toyota, I get a game." Yumeko grinned at her friend. 

"Y/n baby come help me." Mary called.

Y/n walked over to Mary smiling and knelt down beside her before whispering in Mary's ear softly, the blonde now giggling at her girlfriend. 

"You have evil ideas." Mary laughed.

"Just for you." Y/n grinned.

Mary finished the game quickly as she won easily, a few million and house pet tags being handed out. Mary got up from her seat, kissing her girlfriend softly, smiling at the smaller girl. 

"Kick ass babygirl." Mary giggled.

"You know the promise." Y/n smirked.

"Oh I know." Mary smiled.

Y/n won against Yumeko within the first 10 minutes, then again but this time Yumeko offered a 3rd round but see some students are stupid here but y/n? She had at least SOME common sense. Y/n purposely failed the final card, losing instantly, the whole room going silent in surprise.

"Oh dear. Seems like I lost." Y/n pouted.

"Did you enjoy the thrill? The rush of gambling!?" Yumeko yelled getting excited.

"Did the student council member become a house pet?" Someone whispered.

"Come on mittens." Mary called giggling.

"Coming." Y/n stood up.

Everyone was confused, Yumeko especially, she was told if she got to y/n's head she'd destroy her and be able to compete against the student council. Toyota was the only non confused member there, groaning at the thought of what was going to come.

"Y/n is the richest person here, even richer than the president and she just enjoys gambling. But something feels off." Toyota spoke.

Yumeko frowned before watching Mary and y/n. Mary was in the process of placing a housepet tag around y/n's neck, pulling it towards her as y/n looked ready to beg for a kiss.

"The 2nd time this has happened? Maybe you should always be a Mittens. You suit being so submissive." Mary grinned.

"I want to be your house-pet. Always." Y/n giggled.

"Come on, my office." Mary spoke dragging y/n by the necklace.

Y/n and Mary did not even look at anyone else, y/n following and getting excited as Mary dragged her. The necklace was marking the back of her neck but y/n did not care, she just knew the sex later would be incredible and well, she can just pay her way out. Not like Kirari was going to take away her status because even if she threatened y/n would pay a cheque on the spot. Mary dragged y/n through the corridor and smiled at the other student council members that were in the corridor and y/n just looked down in respect.

"Wonder who she lost to this time." Runa laughed.

"I doubt she cares, but the sex is going to awhile you sure you want to do this meeting Kirari?" Midari asked.

"Postpone for 3 hours." Kirari sighed. 

"Y/n." Mary's voice called as they went into an empty room.

"Yes?" Y/n asked.

"You have to stop purposely getting into stupid games. Otherwise you'll end up a house-pet for real. Yumeko was out to get me but you stepped in and I understand money is easy for you but be aware money doesn't always help every situation." Mary explained.

"I know. What situation wouldn't money get me out of?" Y/n asked.

"This one. You were naughty today mittens. How about you make it up to me?" Mary asked her lips brushing the smaller girl's.