💙KIRARI: Artist💙

Y/n giggled listening to Kirari read her book outloud while on call to her. Kirari knew her girlfriend was drawing something and was waiting for y/n to finish. She never pressured the girl to show any drawings but was entirely amused by any she did see.

"Bitch." Y/n muttered rubbing a piece out.

"All good?" Kirari asked stopping her reading.

"Yeah. Just need to erase this part now. Hands are difficult to draw. How's you?" Y/n asked.

"I'm good. Are you okay? Been working on this drawing for 3 days now." Kirari hummed.

"Yeah. Most of it is coloured but hair and hands are hard." Y/n spoke grabbing her colours.

"May I see it after?"

"Yeah sure. Might be tomorrow or day after though. I want it perfect." Y/n smiled.

"Alright." Kirari laughed.

"I like your laugh."

"I like you."

"Hey! Supposed to love me."

"Fine. I love you." Kirari mused.

3 days passed and y/n walked into school holding a neatly wrapped canvas that was slightly large. Midari had spotted the girl and helped her carry the canvas.

"Thank you Midari." Y/n smiled.

"Anytime nugget." Midari ruffled her hair as Kirari raised an eyebrow.

"Hey babe." Y/n ran to Kirari.

Kirari smiled hugging the girl as council members arrived shortly. Midari stared at the gift wanting to rip it open as a few members made comments towards it.

"What's this president?" Runa laughed poking it.

"I'm unsure." Kirari mused looking at her girlfriend.

"A present." Y/n giggled.

"For whom?" Kirari asked.

"I hope me!" Midari laughed.

"We have to wait for Kaede and Itsuki." Y/n giggled.

"Fine." Midari huffed.

"It's beautifully wrapped y/n." Yuriko pointed out.

"Thanks. It took me awhile." Y/n giggled.

"What is it?" Kirari asked.

"You know what it is. You can open it when the pair arrived." Y/n poked Kirari's nose.

"Is this your drawing? It's rather large." Kirari smirked.

"Hence why it took me awhile."

"Makes sense. I'm excited to see your beautiful work. Must be really good if you let the student council attend."

"It's not the best but I tried really hard." Y/n smiled.

"I bet it will be beautiful. Like you my love." Kirari smirked seeing the latter blush.

"Finally!" Midari yelled at the last 2 arrived.

"What?" Itsuki asked.

"We have a present from y/n and we had to wait for you two!" Midari glared.

"I bet its another drawing. God they get boring." Kaede muttered.

"Play nice." Itsuki hit his arm.

"Fine." He sighed sitting.

Y/n went back to the drawing and held it up slightly. Kirari smiled and tore the wrapping off it standing smirking at the exposed drawing infront of her.

"Wow." A chorus spoke.

(Looks like this)

(Looks like this)

"It's amazing." Sayaka spoke as Kirari walked backwards.

The council gathered around and Midari helped her lay it on the table. Everyone surrounded it even Yumemi was speechless for once. Y/n blushed looking down and stood behind them all.

"Ha ha! Look at me!" Midari yelled laughing loudly.

"My hair is not white. Huh. It's nice." Kaede smiled.

"She even added my candy!" Runa squealed.

"Okay but no camera has ever made me look this good." Yumemi spoke.

"I look nice." Yuriko smiled.

"That pose for me? Yes." Itsuki clapped.

"Thank you for including my mask." Ririka nodded.

"It's missing something." Kirari spoke as the council looked at her.

"It's like perfect!" Midari glared.

"Y/n's not in it." Kirari smirked staring at her girlfriend.

Y/n blushed a deeper red as Kirari walked to her lifting her chin. She kissed her softly smiling as her girlfriend kissed back. Kirari hugged her kissing her head afterwards.

"I love it." Kirari whispered.

"Thanks." Y/n squeaked.

"May I hang it up in here?"

"You wanna out it in here?" Y/n gasped.

"Actually you're right. The front hallway for all students to see. It's perfect." Kirari smiled.

"Ah...okay." Y/n blushed.

"Can we talk about how hot I look?" Yumemi asked.

"I look better!" Midari glared.

"No! Me!" Itsuki laughed.

"If you're asking me. Based on posture, location and hair...I look the best." Kirari smirked.

"I bet she took her time doing yours." Midari huffed.

"I wanted to make sure Kirari looked perfect." Y/n muttered.

"I always look perfect."

"Okay but can we all look how perfect Sayaka's hair is." Yumemi spoke.

"What?" Sayaka asked.

"Look it just looks perfect! Also vice president looks hot." Yumemi spoke.

"Kaede you're surrounded by women. You still look good though baby." Itsuki winked.

"Y/n...I might have to get you to draw me nude!" Midari laughed.

"She doesn't draw nudes." Kirari glared.

"Not true. I drew you while you posed." Y/n comments.

"Oh I wanna see that!" Midari yelled.