🧡SAYAKA: Wisdom Teeth🧡

I'm basing this entirely on youtube videos.

Y/n groaned hating this idea of getting her wisdom teeth out. Sayaka would be with her and was going to take care of her. Y/n groaned and sat in the office huffing as she knew this was going to be tormenting. Half the student council begged to come but Sayaka yelled at them.

"You're okay." Sayaka smiled.

"I hate this place." Y/n groaned.

"You're okay." Sayaka smiled.

"You have to say that."

"You will be. They perform this daily honey." Sayaka hummed.

"I love you. If I die let Runa have my candy stash, you can seperate everything else." Y/n spoke.

"You're not going to die." Sayaka laughed.

Y/n didn't die, much to her own surprise. She groaned looking at Sayaka as her cheeks were puffed.

"Saya." Y/n grumbled.

"Hey princess." Sayaka giggled.

"Sore."

"I can see that."

"Don't-don't tell my girlfriend i'm bleeding." Y/n whispered badly to a nurse.

"Oh yeah? How come?" The nurse asked.

"She worries and i'll i'll get yelled at." Y/n spoke.

"Why would you be yelled at?"

"I do stupid stuff a lot and get injured." Y/n  groaned.

"Relax here for a little okay?" The nurse laughed.

"Okay." Y/n waved.

"Who you waving at?" Sayaka asked.

"Sayaka! When did you c-come?" Y/n hiccuped.

"I been here the whole time." Sayaka laughed.

"Woah...my mouth hurts." Y/n poked the cotton in her mouth.

"Y/n no."

"I'm bleeding!"

"Yes you are."

"Hospital!"

"No hospital baby."

"Police! Police! Help! They're stealing my blood!" Y/n grumbled out.

"You are very talkative." The nurse laughed.

"Always is." Sayaka giggled.

"She can leave in a little while. The dentist will come in and check on her but just ask for a nurse when needed." The nurse smiled.

"Thank you." Sayaka smiled.

"I hate my face." Y/n pokes it.

Y/n looked dazed and was completely out of it. Sayaka smiled softly at her girlfriend who was poking her face. Y/n giggled seeing her own reflection as Sayaka watched amused.

"Baby smile." Sayaka smiled.

"Okay." Y/n grumbled and smiled.

When she smiled a bud fell out and she looked down whining. The white cotton was now red and covered completely.

"Ew!" Y/n threw it.

"Y/n!" Sayaka yelled.

"Its gross!" Y/n glared at it.

Sayaka stood and grabbed it softly, discarding the item and using the sink next to them. She hummed and looked at y/n who was staring at her butt.

"Y/n. Eyes are up here." Sayaka spoke.

"But booty." Y/n whined.

"Y/n behave. Lets just wait around for the dentist."

"Fine."

They didn't wait too long and they were allowed to leave, y/n was excited to get out. When she entered the car she clapped excited.

"Food!" Y/n giggled.

"No y/n not yet." Sayaka spoke making sure y/n buckled.

"Why?"

"Because you have to wait for some time. The blood needs to stop, then soft foods only with no hot drinks for 3 days." Sayaka drove.

"So no fried chicken?" Y/n whined.

"Sorry babe. You can have icecream."

"With chocolate pieces in it?"

"Nope. Soft serve only."

"I hate this."

"I know but at least the student council didn't c-"

"WE SHOULD ADOPT A RACCOON!" Y/n screamed.

"Y/n. Volume." Sayaka warned.

Sayaka was used to y/n yelling and didn't flinch. Y/n was still slightly loopy but her loud girlfriend was still there. The pair got home and thankfully the bleeding stopped, meaning y/n removed the cotton and smiled happily. Y/n giggled but groaned still feeling her jaw being sore. Y/n hummed as she laid down on their shared bed. The school had made dorms and any couple could ask for a joint room, the joint rooms were larger. Y/n liked the room to run around in and have their own kitchen. Sayaka loved the large desk space and bookshelves available for studies. Y/n giggled but sat up slightly doing grabby hands to her girlfriend. The secretary laughed getting on the bed as the younger girl climbed on her cuddling. It was difficult to get comfortable but y/n did find a position.

"I love you." Sayaka smiled.

"I love you too."