🤍RIRIKA: Surprise?🤍

Y/n had finally managed to get the tiny little Mei to put her pants on. Mei was a little fussy after being woken up.

"Mommy!" Mei grinned.

"Yes baby?" Y/n asked.

"See mama now?" Mei asked.

Mei was now 5, she was so excited by everything and followed every rule. Well all the rules but wearing pants.

"Yeah baby. We're gonna surprise her." Y/n grinned.

"Yay. Can can can we have cookies?" Mei asked.

"Of course. We will have some once we get there." Y/n grinned getting out the limo.

The Momobami twins were incredible in buying academies and now bought out half of the universities in Japan. Both Ririka and Kirari were in their final year and y/n was proud of them both. Mei was born just after their final year at the academy. Ririka wanted a family instantly and y/n agreed. They got married and went through IVF.

"Here?" Mei bounced seeing the gates.

"Yeah princess. Wanna walk?" Y/n asked.

"Yes! I walk." Mei nodded getting down.

Y/n walked down to the main campus area with Mei following. Mei grinned and chased the pigeons that were scattered around.

"Mommy!" Mei squealed.

"You're adorable." Y/n laughed.

"I have that?" Mei asked seeing a balloon on a stand.

"Later baby. Cookie?" Y/n asked distracting the youngest Momobami.

"Yes!" Mei ran over.

Y/n handed the girl her cookie and smiled leading her daughter to the dorms. Mei grinned and stayed close to y/n as students walked past. The twins stayed on campus Monday-Friday, but due to the past 2 weeks being full of meetings and y/n visiting family they never saw each other in awhile.

"Where?" Mei asked.

"This way." Y/n smiled getting in the elevator.

"Yummy." Mei grinned.

Y/n pushed the button for the penthouse. Kirari had this dorm built for gambling students, a casino was on the bottom floor but y/n made Mei walk past it. They went up to the penthouse, y/n using her key card to access it.

"Mama?" Mei asked as the elevator dinged.

"I was not expecting anyone to be-Mei!" Kirari squealed as the doors opening.

The tough head of the Momobami clan was the softest thing for Mei. Everyone was soft for Mei, the innocent little girl was giggly and happy.

"Ari!" Mei giggled hugging her.

Kirari squeezed the girl tightly and kissed her niece's face constantly. Mei giggled happily and accepted the affection. Kirari let the girl go before hugging her sister-in-law. Kirari smiled and kissed the girl's head admiring her.

"You look beautiful as always." Kirari smiled nodding.

"Where's my wife huh?" Y/n asked.

"In the office and studying. Go see her." Kirari smiled.

"Glad she had you Kirari." Y/n grinned.

"I make sure she's okay. Anyway, go find your mama Mei." Kirari laughed pushing the two.

Y/n took her daughter's hand and headed to the study room. She smiled and knocked on the door softly.

"Come in Kirari." Ririka spoke a pencil in her mouth.

"Mama!" Mei squealed entering the room.

"Mei?" Ririka looked up.

"Mama!" Mei ran to her leg.

"Hi baby. I missed you." Ririka picked her up hugging her tightly.

"Hey babe." Y/n smiled waving.

Ririka stood up holding her daughter and hugged her wife also, crying into her wife. She missed them dearly but with university it was busy.

"Baby." Y/n smiled wiping her wife's face.

"No cry." Mei patted her cheek.

"Yeah babe. No cry." Y/n giggled.

"I'm sorry. Sorry." Ririka giggled.

"Mama have cookie?" Mei spoke.

"Yeah does mama want a cookie? Mei gets a cookie when she's sad.' Y/n teased.

"No thank you. I'll have my dessert later." Ririka winked.

"Alright little Mei. Come with me." Kirari walked in.

"Ari!" Mei squealed.

"Here. Take her." Ririka handed her daughter over.

Kirari walked out with y/n and before the door even closed Ririka had y/n's pinned on the wall kissing her.

"I missed you." Y/n panted.

"I missed you too."