🤍 RIRIKA: Innocence 🤍

Y/n stared at her girlfriend's hand again before looking up at her.

"Are you sure about this?" Y/n asked.

"You are technically my house-pet." Ririka shrugged.

"If you're sure." Y/n shrugged.

"Yes. Please. But you can take it off whenever. I promise don't have to force yourself." Ririka spoke her innocent side coming out.

"Babe. I'm fine with it." Y/n shrugged.

Y/n placed the white collar around her neck humming at the cold tag. It said 'Ririka's' on it and on the other side Ririka's number if the girl got lost. Y/n grinned happily since she knew this was a huge step for her girlfriend. Ririka topped in their relationship but was still afraid of overstepping any boundaries. Y/n was fine with pretty much anything, hell she already called Ririka mommy at this point.

"You don't have to wear it in school." Ririka points out.

"What's the fun in that?" Y/n teased.

"Anyway...what do you wanna do now?" Ririka asked.

"Make out?" Y/n questioned.

Ririka didn't even answer the girl instead she just dragged her forward by the loophole on the collar. She kissed the girl instantly, y/n moaned slightly from being dragged. Ririka smirked and kissed her, keeping one hand on the collar as the other rested on the girl's thigh. Y/n moaned softly when Ririka would tug the collar.

"Such a slut. Turned on by being dragged." Ririka muttered smirking.

"Yes mommy." Y/n whispered.

"I love it when you call me that." Ririka's hand left the loophole.

Instead she placed it on the girl's neck forcing her to lay down on the bed. Ririka straddled the girl as she leaned down to kiss her. Y/n moaned at the feeling of the kiss but also from being choked by Ririka. Ririka had a firm grip and y/n loved it.

"Who's mommy's good girl?" Ririka asked.

"Me." Y/n whispered.

"That's right. Are you gonna do what mommy says?" Ririka asked squeezing the girl's neck a little.

"Yes mommy." Y/n went wide eyed moaning.

By morning Kirari was knocking on Ririka's door asking if she was ready to go. Both y/n and Ririka made their way downstairs as they saw Sayaka cooking in the kitchen.

"Morning you two." Kirari spoke.

"Hi." Y/n rasped.

"Y/n please drink some tea." Sayaka sighed handing the girl a glass.

Y/n pouted and started drinking it, it felt nice to have the hot drink going down her throat.

"I'm so glad Ririka lives one side of the house." Kirari smiled.

"I did nothing." Ririka shrugged.

"Judging by the collar, the hickeys on neck and thighs, the unsteady walking, the bags under her eyes and the hand print on her thigh and neck? You did something." Sayaka points out.

"Okay maybe we did. Something." Ririka sighed.

"I thought Ririka was innocent. Seems like I misjudged you." Kirari spoke.

Y/n drank her tea quietly as Kirari and Sayaka giggled at the two. Ririka ate breakfast before she saw y/n sneeze.

"Bless you." Ririka smiled.

"Thank you." Y/n hummed.

"Yeah no. You two are not going to school dressed like that. I can't have y/n looking like she just been fucked by 12 guys at once." Kirari spoke up.

"So I get a day off? To spend here? With Ririka?" Y/n asked.

"Yes." Kirari folded her arms.

"Lets get a head start mommy!" Y/n yelled dragging the other twin out of her seat.

"I'm coming." Ririka squeaked.

"You will be!" Y/n laughed.

"What do I do with those two?" Kirari sighed shaking her head looking down.

"I don't know babygirl. What do you do?" Sayaka asked lifting the girl's chin softly.