❤Yumeko: Dementia❤

Y/n stared at her watch confused, it was Thursday and Yumeko never was late on a Thursday morning. She hummed standing at her doorstep, her parent's having left and handing her the daily list to remember for the day.

LIST:

1. Breakfast
2. Feed Cat
3. Go to school
4. Come home

It felt like a stupid list but y/n enjoyed it since it meant she could double check it. She did forget where she was a lot. A problem caused by Vascular Dementia, a medical illness caused by a cardio disease, y/n suffered with a heart disease as a child. Y/n was happy in her life and everyone around her did what they could to help. She looked down seeing Yumeko calling her.

"Hello Yumeko." Y/n grinned.

"How come you're not at the gates?" Yumeko worried.

"It's Thursday, you always pick me up on a Thursday." 

"It's Monday honey. Did you need me to come collect you?"

"Oh. It's Monday? I thought it was Thursday."

"Monday all day honey."

"Oh. Can you come get me?"

"I'll be there shortly."

Y/n shook her head before confirming the day on her phone, she should have just looked on it. Would have been easier, but she couldn't even blame anyone. She waited for a short time before a Yumeko walked over, she waved to her girlfriend. Y/n waved back grinning and giggled running to her.

"Hello." Y/n waved.

"Hey baby come on you have class." Yumeko hugged her.

"We're late right?"

"Yep."

"Okay. Lets go."

Y/n walked down the street holding Yumeko's hand, her nose scrunching because of the cold. Yumeko smiled and walked to the academy, taking y/n to class. They sat next to each other after giving their excuse to the teacher. Y/n hummed smiling as she completed her work happily. Yumeko frowned watching y/n write on the table scribbles. She wasn't even writing in her book. Yumeko took the pen softly out her hand and that caused y/n to look at her.

"Sorry sis." Y/n smiled.

Yumeko frowned more, y/n would sometimes confuse Yumeko with her adoptive sister Celestia. Y/n grinned and watched as Yumeko stared at her.

"Did mom make you come to school with me?" Y/n asked.

"Yeah honey." Yumeko smiled softly.

"Cool. Yumeko is coming later." Y/n giggled.

For half the day y/n spent calling Yumeko Celestia. Mary had a dentist appointment in the morning so when she joined she said her hellos.

"Hey y/n. Hey Yumeko." Mary smiled.

"Where's Yumeko?" Y/n looked around holding Yumeko's hand.

"She's-She's called in sick." Mary spoke.

Yumeko had motioned for Mary to stop and frowned. Mary had seen days like this and she even felt very sorry for Yumeko since the girl would happily sit through it. Y/n couldn't control it but when she did eventually come back to her senses she wouldn't even know what happened.

"Y/n you need food." Yumeko smiled.

"Sorry. What did mom make us?" Y/n asked.

"She forgot. So school lunches." Yumeko smiled.

The trio made their way to the lunch hall for the food. Sayaka smiled walling to collect her own lunch as she walked down the hall. She just didn't exoect a body to collide with her own.

"YUMEKO!" Y/n squealed.

"Ah!" Sayaka screamed.

"Mary said you were sick!" Y/n giggled.

"I-erm-I." Sayaka blinked looking behind her at Yumeko and Mary.

"How about we go get food for Celestia y/n? She needs to pee." Mary put her arm around her.

"Okay. Bye babe love you." Y/n kissed Sayaka quickly.

Sayaka became flustered easily and looked terrified at Yumeko. The blonde took the poor girl away and Yumeko smiled at Sayaka.

"Bad day today. Sorry. I'll try to keep her away from you today. It might help." Yumeko spoke.

"How do you do it?" Sayaka asked.

"I'm used to it. I'd rather she have a really bad day and 5 good days. She isn't even aware and i'd rather keep it like that. She thinks she's improving." Yumeko smiled.

"Is she?" Sayaka asked.

"Not even close. 3rd time in a week she's compared me to her sister. She even confuses her sister with me." Yumeko smiled softly.

"Do not overwork yourself."

"I suggest you don't tell Kirari you got a kiss from someone today."

"I think she'd be okay if it was y/n. She has a soft spot for her."

"Everyone does. Now, I have lunch with my sister and best friend." Yumeko giggled.

Yumeko ran to catch up to the pair and laughed finding them happily eating. She sat next to y/n and ate her food as she was hungry too. Y/n laughed at her own jokes as Mary played along with the jokes. The day continued and when they were to gamble it just so happened y/n bumped into Kirari. Also Sayaka.

"Honey." Yumeko spoke.

"Yumeko!" Y/n ran to Sayaka.

"I'm busy y/n. I have to erm gamble." Sayaka spoke.

"Oh. Okay, just one thing." Y/n giggled.

She hugged Yumeko tightly and then kissed her softly. She held the girl close as she tried to deepen the kiss but Sayaka was more shocked. Kirari cleared her throat making y/n pull back, Sayaka was bright red and apologetic to Kirari.

"Y/n lets go home." Yumeko spoke.

"Okay." Y/n grinned.

The pair went home, y/n walking straight to her room as Yumeko followed. She sat at the desk as y/n laid down, she always had a nap after school. The girl took her usual nap as Yumeko did her work, texting Mary as she did it. After 3 hours y/n woke up and rubbed her eyes looking over at Yumeko.

"Hey baby, you need your meds." Yumeko walked to the ensuite.

"Okay." Y/n smiled.

"Here princess." Yumeko gathered them and held water bottle to her.

"Thank you. Did we go to school?" Y/n asked.

"Yeah baby, you went it's okay."

"Oh yeah. I kissed you infront of Kirari." Y/n giggled.

"You did. It was amusing." Yumeko smiled sitting down.

Y/n cuddled into Yumeko's side smiling widely. Yumeko leaned down and kissed her softly grinning as y/n kissed back. The days were often difficult but it always ended up with moments like this. It was something they could never fix, but would work around. Y/n was only gonna get worse as she went on and Yumeko? Yumeko was scared to let her go.