💛MARY: The One You Lost 💛

GET THE FUCKIN TISSUES. I CRIED WRITING THIS.

Y/n laughed hugging her girlfriend, she had finally accepted Ririka's offer. She was now officially her fiancé and Ririka was filled with energy. Y/n laughed and kissed her causing their friend's to celebrate. All but Mary. Mary watched from a distance, smiling softly at her ex girlfriend. She knew it would be useless to comment on the issue. Instead she just smiled at the girl.

"Baby come on!" Y/n dragged the girl past Mary and towards the staircase laughing.

Mary smiled before walking over to her friends, they never spoke to her just talked about the engagement laughing.

"She's gonna love being a Momobami." Sayaka grinned.

"She gets welcomed to the crazy." Kirari laughed.

"It's been a while since i've seen her purely this happy." Yumeko smiled.

Mary knew what she meant and agreed, sighing before sitting on the couch. Hours passed by till she heard footsteps come down. Y/n sat on the chair opposite and sighed staring out the window.

"Hey Mary." Y/n spoke softly.

"Hey babygirl." Mary smiled.

"Long time no talk huh?" Y/n laughed.

"I guess so." Mary watched her.

"Sorry we never spoke sooner. With Ririka, and then Yumeko's wedding last weekend I never got a chance." Y/n laughed.

"It's okay I promise."

"I got the wedding dress already planned. You will love it."

"I love anything you wear."

"To be honest. It's more of what I was supposed to wear for ours."

"Oh."

"Anyway! I just want you to know I hope you're happy." Y/n grinned.

"I am."

"Y/n?" Ririka mumbled rubbing her eyes walking down.

"Bye Mary." Y/n ran to the staircase.

"Talking to Mary again?" Ririka asked yawning.

"Yeah. It's nice to talk to her." Y/n smiled.

"Well i'm glad. Mary can't kick my ass now that you're my fiancé." Ririka laughed.

"She was never like that. She got hot tempered but not like that." Y/n laughed laying down.

"Whatever you say." Ririka smiled.

When morning came the girl's already had the day planned. They all ate breakfast together, laughing at commenting about various things. Mary kept staring at y/n smiling at her as y/n laughed and smiled. Mary loved that smile it was just so beautiful.

"Okay but, in my defence. Mary and I did not expect to walk in on you and Midari in the middle of gun=play." Y/n laughed.

"That was definitely gross." Mary laughed too.

"Come on the car's here." Kirari spoke pulling all the girl's out.

They all drove to the location as Sayaka held Kirari's hand. Yumeko held onto Midari as y/n walking with Ririka.

"Mary!" Y/n laughed sitting next to the gravestone.

"I hate it when you come here." Mary muttered.

"Guess what Ririka did? She proposed and well, Sayaka over there is pregnant too." Y/n laughed.

"Damn...it's been 13 years..." Yumeko spoke.

"I bet she'll kick our ass in the afterlife for letting her be buried in her school uniform." Y/n laughed.

"Bet your ass I will." Mary glared.

Mary glanced around seeing all her friend's look older, they weren't the kids she was used to or looked like. Mary died by falling onto train tracks, it wasn't her fault for how busy it was but she died. Her body stayed ageless in the afterlife and she watched everyone grow older. By the time they did join her, they were a lot older but she greeted each one of them with open arms. Especially Y/n.