🤍Ririka: Jealous🤍

Ririka was furious, but no one could tell. Y/n was her girl and no one was allowed to touch her. Yet Yumeko and Mary were constantly touching her and hugging her. Y/n would just happily accept it.

"Guys stop!" Y/n laughed loudly.

"Why? You love attention!" Yumeko squealed jumping on the girl.

"Yumeko!" Y/n yelped falling back onto the grass.

"Y/n...your little girlfriend is here." Mary teased.

"We aren't even dating. Shut up Mary." Y/n laughed.

"She's obsessed with you." Mary grinned.

"Shut up Mary. Yumeko move off. Your chest is suffocating me!" Y/n groaned.

The bell rang and the girl's all headed back to class. They were all happily running to class past Ririka who stayed quiet watching them. Ririka sighed and went to the student council office.

"Ririka. Your phone is going off." Kirari spoke to her sister as it vibrated from a message.

"Why?" Ririka took her phone off charge and checked it.

"Does it look like I can read through a locked phone?" Kirari asked.

"No but shhh." Ririka huffed.

*Unknown*
Jealous is not a good look on you

Ririka looked confused as she re-read the message, Kirari looked up at her sister.

"Anything interesting?" Kirari asked.

"Not really. Domino's are doing an offer." Ririka shrugged.

"Delete them. Its a stupid thing." Kirari hummed.

"I will." Ririka spoke.

*Ririka*
Who is this?

Ririka waited for a reply while sitting on the couch. She had no idea who this person was or who it is.

*Unknown*
Your future. Wife. Meet on the roof at end of day.

Ririka looked confused but continued to try and found the source. She sighed and laid down groaning. When she woke up, a jacket was laid on her and it was darker outside. She sat up rubbing her eyes and grabbed her phone. The time was 4:35. School had finished so she went wide eyed. Not even realizing she ran out towards the rooftop forgetting her mask.

"I'm here!" Ririka yelled to no one on the roof.

She panted looking around but saw no one, until she felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned around and saw y/n stood there smiling.

"Hi." Y/n sniffled.

Y/n stood with her sleeves down covering her hands. She was wiping her face, clearly crying from earlier but Ririka hugged her.

"Why are you crying?" Ririka panicked.

"I thought you would stand me up." Y/n wiped her eyes.

"No. I slept through classes and end of day. I'm sorry. Please don't hate me." Ririka spoke.

"I don't hate you." Y/n laughed trying to wipe her face.

"Okay okay. Why am I here?" Ririka asked.

"I saw you get jealous earlier..." Y/n smiled.

"I wasn't jealous." Ririka blushed brightly

"You were so jealous. Don't worry I only have a certain type." Y/n teased.

"Oh." Ririka frowned.

"You. You idiot." Y/n laughed.

"Oh! Me? You like me?" Ririka asked.

"Yes. God it took me forever to bribe Kirari to give me your number. I wanted this whole surprise but you kinda blew me off." Y/n spoke.

"I'm still sorry." Ririka frowned.

"It's fine."

"Explains how yiu have my number."

"Anyway. Do you want me to walk you home? It's getting darker." Y/n comments.

"I can call a car. It can drop you off first then me." Ririka smiled.

"Hey. It's amazing to actually see your face. You're beautiful." Y/n smiled cupping the girl's cheeks.

"Thank you." Ririka blushed.

"You're adorable." Y/n kissed the girl's nose.

"Thanks."

"Lets get down. I wanna pass out from being up here." Y/n comments.

"Wait." Ririka pulled the girl closer.

Before y/n could ask what Ririka kissed her. Y/n grinned and wrapped her arms around the girl's neck kissing back.