❤💙🤍💛💚💜🤎🧡💖ALL: Affection💖🧡🤎💜💚💛🤍💙❤

Y/n giggled as she entered school, she was in a happy mood and nothing was going to ruin it. She noticed everyone had been feeling upset so to cheer them up she thought about giving them each some attention.

"Yumeko." Y/n called.

"Huh?" Yumeko walked over.

"Hi."

"Hey, what did you-"

Y/n had lifted one hand and rubbed the girl's cheek softly, Yumeko tensed slightly before looking at y/n. Her eyes became glossy as she let a tear slide. Her head tilted with the hand and she relaxed into it. It was one of the first times anyone had given her affection since her sister died. Yumeko cried and accepted the affection smiling in her tears. Y/n pulled back and hugged her, Yumeko cried into her shoulder. Yumeko did regain herself as she pulled off moments later.

"Thank you." Yumeko smiled kissing her cheek.

"Don't thank me." Y/n smiled.

Y/n skipped off and headed to the student council room, she heard rumours that Kirari was anry today. So she wasn't surprised that when she entered Kirari was angry and looking pissed off at the world. Y/n walked over slowly and moved her hand up towards the girl's head. Kirari flinched quite harshly but relaxed feeling y/n softly scratch her scalp.

"I'm sorry." Kirari looked down ashamed.

"Don't apologise." Y/n hummed.

She continued as Kirari let her anger out with tears, there was a lot of tension in the school. Plus, Kirari had all this pressure on herself and it didn't help. Y/n stayed and scratched her scalp as Kirari started to regain herself not feeling as bad as she did.

"Thank you." Kirari nodded.

"My pleasure." Y/n winked.

Y/n then ran off to find Ririka, knowing the girl she'd be hiding in the gardens. When y/n was right Ririka went to place her mask on but stopped. She hummed seeing y/n. Y/n sat next to her and pulled Ririka near her, the Momobami looked confused. Her face was further confused when y/n cupped both her cheeks and gave her a soft look.

"You're strong Ririka." Y/n mumbled.

That's all it took for the Momobami to burst into tears. Ririka barely had family support but this? This is what she needed, even if it wasn't a hug. It was close enough affection. They stayed like this for a little until Ririka had to leave. Y/n smiled and made her way upstairs.

"Y/n sit with us." Yumeko smiled motioning to the floor.

Y/n sat down and Mary instantly laid her head in the girl's lap. Y/n grinned and scratched the girl's hair, Mary tried to wave her off. So y/n moved her hands away, but when she did Mary whined.

"Wait no. Continue." Mary huffed.

Y/n giggled and scratched the girl's scalp humming at sight of the blonde relaxing. Y/n smiled and continued as Mary relaxed for the first time in awhile. Mary sighed enjoying the feeling y/n was giving her head. She felt all her worries start to vanish as she relaxed.

"You're okay." Y/n smiled.

Mary nodded, yet they were interrupted 10 minutes later by the bell. Yumeko and Mary waved goodbye and ran off. Y/n took this chance to go see Yuriko, smiling as she entered the culture club. Her face lit up seeing the girl drinking something.

"Yuriko." Y/n smiled.

"You may proceed with what you came to do. Ririka has already informed me." Yuriko hummed.

Y/n bent down to the kneeling girl and cupped one cheek, smiling as the girl took her hand into her own. They stayed like this as Yuriko soaked in the affection, it was rare for people to get this close to her or be interested in her so right now she wanted to soak it in. Yuriko smiled and stayed content as y/n watched her face relax for the first time.

"I'll leave you be." Y/n kissed her cheek before leaving.

She was attacked when she left the room, yelping when someone grabbed her arm. The fear was short lived as Midari dragged her into an empty classroom.

"I want one of those things." Midari huffed.

"A what?" Y/n asked.

"The head things." Midari pouted.

Y/n smiled and sat down as Midari straddled her lap. Y/n did admit it was awkward but her hand met Midari's scalp and she scratched it softly. Midari hummed and relaxed into the girl's embrace. Y/n smiled knowing the "bad" kid was actually the one who needed the most attention. That's why y/n happily let Midari sit for awhile and hug her, soaking it all in. After awhile however Midari got up before patting y/n's head and walking out.

"Crazy ones." Y/n giggled.

Her next adventure brought her to Runa, the small girl didn't even glance up at her.

"Runa." Y/n called.

"Huh?" Runa looked confused.

Y/n cupped the girl's cheeks and smiled softly at her. Runa smiled back but after a couple of seconds she cupped y/n's cheeks too. Y/n laughed noting the girl would be confused. Runa laughed too as they both let go, y/n rolled her eyes and ruffled her hair.

"I'll leave you too your game. I'll close the door for you." Y/n smiled leaving the room.

Y/n made her way across the school and came across a certain violet haired girl she grinned and sat with her in the library. The two spoke about books until y/n's hand went into her hair, Sayaka tensed.

"What are you doing?" Sayaka asked.

"Head pets." Y/n smiled.

'I-I guess this is okay. The president didn't put you up to this did she?" Sayaka blushed.

"Nope. Just me." Y/n smiled.

"Okay." Sayaka nodded.

The two read for an hour as y/n was more interested in letting the girl relax. Sayaka would whine when y/n stopped. Thankfully a certain pink haired girl came storming in.

"You even touch this hair or this face and you're having your ass beat." Yumemi glared.

"Wasn't gonna touch you." Y/n laughed.

"Wait what? Why?" Yumemi pouted.

"Because you'd react like this for one." Y/n laughed.

"Whatever." Yumemi stormed off.

Y/n waved bye to Sayaka and smiled walking down the corridor. She found an empty class room and crashed on the spare couch. The day had been long and she just wanted to nap. Yumeko spotted her first and smiled helping the girl kick her shoes off in her sleep. She kissed her cheek before going back out. Kirari noticed y/n's lack of presence in the school and found her also, placing her blazer over the girl smiling. Ririka was next, panicking as the girl's hair was tied up and it probably wasn't comfy. She undid her hair and let the girl relax. Mary came in after, grabbed her own blazer and letting y/n use it as a pillow. Yuriko brought y/n some bottled drinks for when she woke up, smiling and nodding to herself as she left. Midari, was less than quiet, hushing herself to shut up. She undid y/n's top button as she let the girl relax better and kept gaurd outside for a bit making sure no one spoke as they went past the room. Once Midari had retired that roll Runa came in and left some of her favourite candy for the girl. Sayaka proceeded to enter afterwards, leaving a book for the girl and kissing her cheek blushing. Yumemi just barged in and left a headshot of herself, not even signed. She huffed and left.