💖YUMEMI: Clingy💖

Y/n walked down the corridor humming along to her girlfriend's song as she got into class. She hadn't seen her girlfriend in two weeks but she didn't mind. Y/n was not too fussed in long distance, of course she missed her but Yumemi was clingy. She knew the distance hurt her more than y/n herself.

"Fuck you!" A voice yelled.

Y/n and a few students looked behind them spotting a familiar council member. She noticed the pink hair yelling at her fans to move away and stop crowding her. Y/n watched as the girl ran down the corridor squealing.

"Baby!" Yumemi yelled.

"Hi princess." Y/n laughed.

"I missed you." Yumemi hummed.

"Missed you too princess." Y/n smiled.

Y/n kissed her girlfriend softly as Yumemi kissed back. Yumemi wrapped her arms around her neck giggling and kissing her repeatedly. She missed her girlfriend a lot.

"You're gonna be attached to me all week." Yumemi giggled.

"Am I?" Y/n asked.

"Yes. I'm not letting you out of my sight." Yumemi giggled.

"Fine by me." Y/n hummed.

"Yay now come cuddle." Yumemi dragged the girl to her dressing room.

Y/n knew the girl wanted constant attention from her and would do anything for it. She pulled the girl into the room and sat in her lap on the couch.

"Fuck you're hot." Yumemi kissed her.

"Baby not here."

"Why? Its my room."

"I said so."

"Why? You love my kisses." Yumemi huffed.

"I do but i'm not having sex in here." Y/n stared.

"Whatever."

"Hey no being a drama queen. I will accept all the kisses just not sex." Y/n comments.

"Fine."

Yumemi kissed the girl again, humming as her girlfriend willingly kissed back. Y/n rested her hands on the girl's thighs as Yumemi grinded slowly.

"Miss Yumemite?" A knock echoed.

"Fuck off!" Yumemi yelled.

"It's important. The president requested it." The voice spoke in panic.

"Whatever. Come in." Yumemi huffed.

The small girl squeaked seeing the older pair in this position. She handed the letter over quickly and left apologising.

Yumemi threw it over to the side and kissed y/n again. The girl held the popstar close kissing at her neck.

"You-oh fuck-you said no sex." Yumemi groaned.

"Not sex if its just making out." Y/n muttered.

"Fine." Yumemi huffed.

Y/n smirked and continued kissing the girl's neck. Yumemi moaned softly but stopped when she heard another knock.

"I'm gonna fucking murder whoever is-" Yumemi opened the door pissed.

"You're going to do what now?" Kirari asked.

"What do you want?"

"I came to ask your response upon the letter."

"I never read it." Yumemi shrugged.

"It wrote in regards to see if you would like to gamble against Yumeko tonight." Kirari hummed.

"No thank you. I have to catch up with y/n."

"Hey Kirari." Y/n smiled hugging Yumemi from behind.

"Y/n." Kirari nodded.

"So can I go now? Y/n and I were just about to do something." Yumemi spoke.

"Fine. Expect another ask later this week. So prepare yourself. I do not take no lightly." Kirari stared.

"She'll do it I promise." Y/n smiled.

"Good."

Kirari left and y/n smiled but groaned shortly after hearing the bell ring. She had a test this class and could really not skip. Yumemi tilted her head as y/n looked at her.

"I have a test..." Yumemi glared.

"So now you're leaving me. I only just got back." Yumemi huffed.

"Hey. Listen to me. I will return right after. I promise." Y/n smiled.

"Fine." Yumemi sighed.

The pair walked to the classroom, holding hands and giggling. When y/n arrived she kissed her girlfriend softly before going in. During the entire test y/n could feel her phone vibrating constantly. She knew her girlfriend was being clingy. When the class ended she felt a body jump on her when she walked out. She giggled seeing her girlfriend standing there and pouting.

"You were gone too long." Yumemi whispered.

"It was an hour baby." Y/n smiled.

"Too long and you never saw my texts."

"I was in class doing a test...I can't look at my phone." Y/n commented.

"I don't care...just, don't look at it till you're alone again okay? They're best not seen by the public eye." Yumemi giggled.

"Babe!"