💜MIDARI: Autism💜

Y/n hummed walking down the corridor as she had to be 3 minutes early to class. She walked quickly and her hand was occupied playing with her toy. Her class was a 2 minute and 45 second walk.

"Midari!" A voice yelped.

Y/n was confused when she blinked again as she was on the floor. Her books were scattered along the hallway as she looked around.

"Watch it." Midari glared.

"Y/n. Here." Sayaka helped her quickly.

Y/n grumbled and fidgetted not looking at Midari. Midari glared at the smaller and laughed kicking a book.

"Midari stop it now." Sayaka huffed.

"Its fine." Midari huffed.

"It's really not. Stop it. Will you leave her alone. Y/n head to class." Y/n rushed to class.

She arrived exactly on time thankfully and didn't notice the fact she had dropped her sketch book. She was still stressed about dropping everything else.

"Good afternoon y/n, did you have a nice lunch?" Yumeko asked sitting next to her.

"Yes. I did. I had 3 triangles of sandwich and candy today since its thursday." Y/n comments.

"Cool, did you remember you're gambling with us today?" Yumeko smiled.

"Yeah. I do remember. I'm excited because I like gambles." Y/n grinned.

Midari was sat in the council room smiling and watching as she flicked through the pages. She had picked up a sketch book and smiled seeing the pages in it. Some of the drawings were great, others just little doodles.

"Who's is that Midari?" Sayaka asked.

"That weird kid in the hallway." Midari shrugged.

"Midari!" Sayaka snatched it back.

"Hey I was reading that!" Midari yelled.

"I do not care. Its not yours. Also you do not read pictures." Sayaka huffed.

"Fine i'll return in later. I promise not to look." Midari spoke.

"Promise me."

"I promise. Damn."

"Good."

Sayaka handed her the book back and they began the meeting. Midari kept ahold of the book all day and when classes finished she looked around. She began her hunt to find the girl she knocked into. Her travels began and she had no luck until she spotted Yumeko laughing with her. She ran over to them and tapped y/n's shoulder. Y/n flinched uncomfortably and looked.

"You erm. You dropped this." Midari held it out.

"Thank you!" Y/n squealed hugging it.

"Hey Yumeko." Midari waved.

Yumeko turned to the game and y/n stood up placing her cards in Yume's hands. She ended up playing for her as y/n ran off to her locker.

"You like swords?" Midari asked chasing after her.

"What?" Y/n stopped and turned around.

"In your sketch book you drew a sword." Midari smiled.

"I like swords."

"You a samurai? Midari laughed trying to lighten the mood.

"No? I'm a student at the academy." Y/n smiled.

"It's a joke." Midari spoke.

"Oh...it was funny." Y/n nodded.

"Sure. I have to go. I'll catch up with you soon." Midari ran off.

Midari spent her time bullying students before heading to the final meeting of the day. She hummed still confused on the interaction with y/n herself.

"Sayaka. Is y/n mentally okay?" Midari asked.

"Excuse me?" Sayaka asked placing tea down for Kirari.

"Y/n, she didn't laugh at my joke."

"You're not funny anyway." Runa laughed.

"She never looked at me either." Midari huffed.

"She has autism you dipshit." Sayaka huffed.

"Okay chair sniffer calm down." Midari glared.

Kirari choked on her tea slightly and raised an eyebrow slightly to the pair. Sayaka glared and Midari left the room going to find y/n. Instead of heading straight to her she went on her phone. She googled what it was and any information google or sites would give her. On her small travels she spotted the girl again and grinned seeing y/n.

"Y/n!" Midari smiled.

"Hello Midari." Y/n waved.

"Is swords your, your special interest?" Midari asked.

"Yes. I like swords I really like all the cool shapes and sizes." Y/n grinned.

"I like them too. I have 12 of them at home. I collect them."

"Really? I'm not allowed them because my mom says they're dangerous. I also have plastic cosplay swords. Like She-ra!" Y/n giggled.

"She does have cool swords. I have a few samurai swords and old historical ones. You could come over at some point and see them."

"Are we friends now?" Y/n asked.

"I mean. If you want?"

"Okay, do you want to eat lunch with me tomorrow?" Y/n asked her new friend.

"Sure." Midari smiled.

"Do you like daggers too? They're short swords." Y/n explained.

"I do. They're fun." Midari smiled.

"Did you know most people don't actually know how to hold swords?" Y/n asked.

"Yeah its dominant hand on top other under, for most swords. You lead with your back hand to swing. With a dagger you make a fist." Midari explained.

"Yes! You also can't use a sword to hit them in the head because most real swords are very heavy so low attacks are better. Plus with force it can shatter the blade." Y/n grinned.

"I did that with my first sword, broke it into pieces and cut my hand. It was awesome." Midari laughed.

"Did you know most swords get blessed in family names? Are yours?" Y/n asked.

"Yeah I paid good money for them to be placed in the Ikishima name." Midari smiled.

"Have you got a custom sword? They're extremely rare."

"I have one on order right now actually from a blacksmith in another country."

"Can I see it when it comes?"

"You're my friend so of course you can!"

"I like you. I think you're you're royal purple."

"Royal purple?"

"Yes. I like colours and purple means good. You are royal purple."

"Cool. Do you want my number?"

"Why?"

"To text and stuff. So we can arrange to meet up. Do you not like being touched either? I read up on things incase I did something wrong."

"I don't like being touched...unless I like you. Also its very nice that erm that you read about autism not many people like to research."

"I'd do anything for my friend."

"I'm i'm gonna tell Yumeko I now have 2 friends!" Y/n squealed.

Y/n danced in her spot slightly as her arms flapped excited. She giggled to herself because she finally made another friend.