🤍RIRIKA: Bullying 🤍

Y/n stared at the mirror again, she had just finished PE. They were all told to changed but she waited till last to change out of her clothes. She didn't like the stretch marks across her thighs or how her tummy was a lot bigger than other girls. As she started to change she sighed, knowing today was just not gonna be good.

"I hate this stupid school." Y/n placed the tag back on her neck.

When she walked out, once fully dressed she could already hear the snickering of students calling her names. Gathering her stuff from her locker she didn't even see Jun coming behind and then pulling her hair.

"Ow!" Y/n yelped.

"Shut up fatty." He laughed.

Y/n stayed quiet and closed her locker door, she felt eyes on her but shrugged them off. Walking back to her class she sat down at the back. This class was filled with kinder people, not including Jun.

"Fatty, i'm surprised that chair doesn't break under you."

Y/n heard a snicker from Midari the council member and sighed. The lesson continued but Sayaka the secretary for the president walked in. The lesson halted within seconds and everyone fell silent.

"Don't mind me. I just have to deliver this to y/n." Sayaka spoke handing the girl her life plan.

"Ha! She probably doesn't have a husband." Jun laughed.

"Please read through it and any questions come arrange an appointment to speak to the president." Sayaka smiled at the girl.

"Thanks." Y/n looked down.

Jun snatched the life plan as Sayaka left, opening it and reading through it. He stared at the page before closing it and handing it back.

"Who was it?" Midari asked kicking his chair.

"Don't worry about it." Jun spoke.

"Hand it here." Midari snatched it.

"Oh shit. Good luck there." Midari laughed after looking in.

Y/n laid her head on the table groaning at the thought of having someone who was just gonna make her life worse. By the time class ended Jun stood up but instead of kicking the girl's chair he walked off.

"I suggest you go somewhere quiet and read that." Midari spoke.

Y/n didn't understand and instead opened it up instantly. She stared at it confused as the husband name was crossed out. It clearly had been there but instead a name above it.

"Momobami." Y/n's face flushed white.

Would she have to marry to president? Y/n got up instantly and thankfully spotted Sayaka.

"Sayaka. There-there has to be a mistake." Y/n rushed.

"I'm sorry but all forms are final." Sayaka sighed.

She did feel pity for the girl, she had heard of all the bullying. Even the president and council members participated every now and then.

"I can't marry Momobami." Y/n whisper yelled.

"Excuse me?" Sayaka took the plan and looked in it.

The handwriting matched the president and Sayaka grabbed the girl's hand. She dragged her to the council room knowing it was most likely just Kirari in there.

"President? Did you change y/n y/l/n's form?" Sayaka asked.

"No? It still should be the guy who owns that oil tank company." Kirari spoke.

"It states Momobami." Sayaka handed the plan to Kirari.

"Let me see." Kirari opened it.

Y/n stood awkwardly as Kirari stared at the paper. She then noticed the vice president was also in the same room. No one knew anything about her and she just stayed quiet.

"Look. Between the letters the pen has an R.Momobami." Kirari spoke.

"R? Who is R?" Sayaka asked.

"Sayaka. Please come with me." Kirari stood up and glanced once at Ririka then shook her head.

"Okay?" Sayaka followed her out.

"Do I have-" Y/n asked.

"Stay." The robot voice called.

"Oh...okay?" Y/n looked down.

"I'm I'm Ririka Momobami." A voice unfamiliar called from in front of y/n.

Y/n glanced up seeing the vice president take off her mask. Underneath it was a girl who looked identical to the president, yet somehow more beautiful. Y/n stared at her for a few seconds as the white haired girl blushed madly.

"Why me?" Was the first words.

"I have always found you cute...I mean you are cute and you giggle in the library." Ririka blushed a further red.

"Thanks?" Y/n was still confused.

"My sister and most people in this school call you some pretty nasty names...but personally? I think you're the most beautiful one here." Ririka explained.

"Oh..."

"If you don't want to accept it. I don't mind honestly. But if you're willing, i'd like to take you on a date?" Ririka asked all her self confidence was used up.

"Sure but if this is a prank its gonna hurt so much." Y/n spoke after a couple of seconds.

"I promise. I don't. I don't care about weight or what you think you look like...I find you beautiful."