💛💙MARY & KIRARI: Aftercare pt2💙💛

I don't mind pt2s. BUT PLEASE REQUEST ON REQUEST PAGE ONLY.

Y/n giggled as she watched Kirari grow frustrated with how much Mary kept betting. Mary was challenging Yumeko again.

"Hey you. House-pet. Clean this up." A guy yelled clicking his fingers at y/n.

Y/n ignored him and remained next to Kirari. Y/n wasn't a house pet anymore thankfully, Kirari sorted that out for her. Yet, y/n wore a different collar around her neck. It said property of Kirari and Mary. She didn't mind at all, but some people still assumed she was a house-pet.

"I'm talking to you." The guy yelled now in front of y/n.

"Hey. Can you shut up?" Mary yelled at him.

"Tell the dumb house pet to clean up." He got in y/n's face.

"Tell me. Do you see a house-pet tag on her?" Kirari asked not even glancing at the boy.

"She's always been a house-pet." He glared at y/n.

"Kirari." Y/n started to panic.

"Y/n is not a house-pet. She is my girlfriend and if you don't walk away right now your life is gonna end." Kirari spoke up.

"Fuck." He muttered before stomping off.

He ordered another house pet to do it as Kirari pulled y/n in-front of her. She rested her head on the girl's shoulder hugging her. Kirari apologised to y/n as Mary continued the game.

"Babygirl? Can I get a kiss? Just for this last round." Mary asked looking at y/n.

Y/n wriggled from Kirari's grasp and ran over quickly kissing Mary by was stopped. Mary had grabbed the loophole on the collar and pulled her back. The two kissed more, stopping before it turned into a whole make out. Y/n glanced at Mary's cards before running back to Kirari.

"I do have to admit. That was quite the show y/n. I'm glad i'm the only one sat here. Otherwise a few people would have saw your underwear babygirl." Kirari whispered in her ear.

"Mary's gonna win." Y/n grins.

"She might baby." Kirari smiled.

"No. She really is. Trust me." Y/n smiled.

"Okay then. What shall we do as a congratulations." Kirari asked.

"Mary wanted to use your hot tub." Y/n comments.

"Then hot tub and sleepover at mine." Kirari smiled.

"Okay." Y/n nods.

Kirari held the girl as the game continued, and Mary used up her entire savings on the last bet. Kirari watched still having doubt but was surprised when Mary had a royal flush...Yumeko hoped Mary would fold.

"You won!" Y/n yelled clapping.

"Mary 6. Yumeko 5. That was the final round. Yumeko Jabami now has a debt to Mary of 26 billion yen." Sayaka announced.

"I guess you were right babygirl." Kirari smiled.

Kirari and y/n waited to the side as Sayaka filled out any paperwork for it. Then proceeded to give Yumeko her house-pet tag and Mary her cheque. Mary ran over to her girlfriend hugging them.

"You did so good!" Y/n laughed.

"It was that lucky kiss y/n." Mary teased making the girl go read.

"So y/n gives out lucky kisses huh? What do I do?" Kirari asked.

She took the blonde's chin in her hand and kissed her. Mary happily kissed back as Kirari took the dominant role. Y/n just stood waiting on the side watching her girlfriend's make out. Don't get her wrong. It was hot, yet right now she just wanted to leave the school.