💜MIDARI: Personalities.💜

Y/n stared at the gun, her eyes holding no emotion as Kirari held it to her head.

"What makes you tick y/n? Why do you not react?" Kirari spoke.

"Because I don't." Y/n remarked.

"You must have something making you tick. You don't love pain like Midari, but you aren't crazy like Yumeko." Kirari explained.

"Leave her alone Kirari." Midari's voice called.

Midari stood in the doorway glaring at Kirari for taking her girlfriend away.

"This is not your business Midari." Kirari spoke.

"It is when my abused girlfriend who's family died by being held at gunpoint is involved." Midari remarked.

"Thanks." Y/n muttered.

"I-I did not know." Kirari's face dropped slightly.

"You wouldn't. I thought I was crazy for the gun but you sometimes take it a little far." Midari huffed.

Midari walked over to her girlfriend, bending down between the gap of the two girls. She held y/n's hands and smiled softly at her girlfriend.

"Hi." Midari spoke softly.

"Hi." Y/n squeaked.

"Pretty scary huh?" Midari smiled.

"No-I-I you taught me to not be afraid." Y/n stuttered.

"Good." Midari ruffled y/n's hair.

"Has she gone?" Y/n looked around noticing Kirari's lack of presence.

"Yeah. She's gone." Midari smiled.

"Good. Can't believe she fell for it." Y/n sighed relaxing back into the chair.

"Me neither. At least now she won't question you about me." Midari laughed sitting on y/n's lap.

"How about a game baby?" Y/n smirked taken the gun Kirari left.

"Yes." Midari smirked.

Y/n emptied the gun before reloading it with bullets. She spun the revolver and it landed on one and y/n aimed it at Midari's head.

"I love you." Midari grinned holding the gun also.

"Love you too." Y/n pulled the trigger.

The gun clicked and Midari yelled before it drew blank. The girl's glances at each other before Midari huffed.

"Blank. Again." She grumbled.

"You had a 50/50 chance." Y/n remarked.

"What?" Midari asked.

"I loaded 3 bullets." Y/n smirked gripping Midari's chin.

"Really!?" Midari squealed.

"Yes." Y/n showed Midari half the bullets.

"Fuck." Midari stared.

Y/n stared at the girl's face then leaned in to kiss her. They started to make out and Midari grinded on y/n, being the obviously submissive in the relationship. The door received a knock after a few seconds, Kirari's voice calling after.

"Switch." Y/n muttered.

Midari easily switched and y/n settled on the couch corner, y/n laid on the couch, cuddled into Midari. She pretended to sleep and wiped her shitty mascara, smudging it and making it look like she was crying.

"Y/n I do apologise for-" Kirari started as she entered.

"She fell asleep." Midari spoke.

"I see." Kirari sighed.

She walked over to the pair, y/n laid flat out asleep against Midari. Midari's arm was resting on the armrest but the other was running a hand in her y/n's hair. Y/n snored softly to Kirari as Kirari grabbed a blanket from the desk that was in the room. She laid it over y/n and smiled at Midari.

"I'll leave you be. I should go find Sayaka. Please tell her to meet me after to apologise. You can be present." Kirari smiled.

"Yeah sure." Midari shrugged.