💙🧡KIRARI & SAYAKA: Their child🧡💙

Since y/n could walk she'd leave a constant mess behind her. Of course Sayaka was there right behind her collecting up anything as Kirari would constantly be at work. When Kirari was at home she'd spoil y/n rotten.

"Y/n." Kirari warned the 5 year old.

"No." Y/n stuck her tongue out.

"Y/n. Drop the cookie." Kirari spoke.

"No."

This was y/n's favourite word, saying no to her parents. Funnily enough Kirari liked the idea of her own daughter not backing down without a fight. Yet she did not like being told no herself by anyone.

"Y/n? Babygirl come get some pants on before we go out for food." Sayaka called.

Before Kirari could even speak y/n grabbed a cookie and ran off. Kirari tried to grab the girl but ultimately left her to Sayaka.

"Y/n. No cookies." Sayaka spoke trying to take the cookie.

"Mommy said yes." Y/n grinned.

"Well mommy get yelled at too." Sayaka spoke glaring at her wife.

"Mommy didn't say that tho did she?" Kirari spoke looking at the white haired girl.

"Did."

"You've got such a mouth on you." Sayaka spoke finally having the girl wear pants.

"Itchy." Y/n groaned.

"Yeah yeah. Your mama hates pants too." Kirari remarked grabbing their coats.

"Y/n if you behave we can go to the park before it gets dark." Sayaka offered.

"Park!" Y/n screamed.

"She has a play park here Sayaka." Kirari spoke remembering the girl's huge play kit outside.

"Kirari she's allowed at public parks." Sayaka spoke.

"Fine."

"Mommy." Y/n put her arms up.

"Fine." Kirari held the girl and smiled.

"See auntie Riri?" Y/n asked patting her mom's face.

"If you wish." Kirari smiled.

Y/n adored her auntie, sometimes she did get her confused with her mommy. Yet her auntie always played with her. The group of friend's had decided to go out today for a catch up but invited y/n also. The family all rode in a limo, Kirari's family refusing to let the Momobami twins even think about driving. Y/n would inherit the Momobami clan and she'd be the one in charge.

"Y/n wake up baby." Sayaka spoke as they entered the restaurant.

"Noo." Y/n whined cuddling in further.

"Y/n." Kirari's tone spoke out.

"No mommy."

"Y/n?" Ririka's voice softly called as she rubbed the sleepy girl's cheek.

"Mommy." Y/n yawned again holding her arms out to Ririka.

"I swear you're adorable." Ririka took the girl into her arms.

"Wrong person there little one." Kirari smiled to her daughter.

"Oh. Riri." Y/n giggled.

"Yeah it's Riri." Ririka smiled.

They all were seated in a private room, by Kirari's request. Midari and Yumeko would be arriving shortly as her sister and sister in law were already present.

"Ary." Y/n giggled when Mary pinched the girl's cheeks.

"You get bigger every time I see you!" Mary grinned.

"Am big." Y/n grinned.

"Definitely got that evil Momobami smile." Mary commented.

"Hey." Yumeko grinned entering.

"Hi." Midari grumbled.

"Y/n come sit between mama and I." Kirari spoke taking her daughter from her sister.

"Okay." Y/n sat in the chair.

"She's like what? 9 now?" Midari asked.

"I 5." Y/n held up her hand.

"Good girl y/n." Sayaka praised.

"Smart too? Gosh y/n, you'll be smarter than your mommy." Yumeko grinned.

"Mommy smart." Y/n nodded.

"Thank you y/n, now do you want chicken nuggies or would you like pizza?" Kirari asked her daughter.

"Pizza!" Y/n yelled excited.

"Y/n shhhh honey. Indoor voices." Sayaka hushed the girl.

Y/n made a "shush" noise while her finger rested on her lip. Sayaka smiled and kissed her head before looking through the menu. She knew the restaurant would find pizza something only lower income homes would have but y/n adored it. Sayaka just knew Kirari called ahead to have chicken nuggets on standby or pizza.

"Mommy!" Y/n yelled trying to gain Kirari's attention.

"Y/n. I'm only next to you." Kirari smiled.

"Sorry. Look at Ary." Y/n giggled as Mary stopped pulling faces.

Kirari raised an eyebrow at the blonde but Mary shrugged. Yumeko ordered first, then Midari, Kirari ordered hers and a 3 bottles of wine for the whole table, also apple juice.

"Mommy i wan." Y/n whined when everyone's drinks were brought over.

Everyone has also ordered food, the waiter was confused when Kirari told him pizza but shrugged it off.

"Y/n that's an adult drink." Sayaka spoke.

"Not adult just yet Y/n." Ririka smiled.

"Am."

"No you're not." Kirari spoke.

"Am. I be like like like mommy!" Y/n grinned.

"Oh yeah?" Sayaka asked.

"Watch." Y/n folded her arms.

Y/n looked like a mini Kirari right now, her hands folded perfectly, her leg over the other.

"Fuck." Y/n said.

"Y/n!" Sayaka yelped.

"Definitely a Momobami." Kirari smirked.