💙KIRARI: Her orders💙

"Can you just repeat that?" Y/n asked her girlfriend.

"I want you to be president for the day. You can take charge." Kirari shrugged.

"Sayaka would have a heart attack." Y/n shook her head.

"Maybe I want her to." She shrugged.

"That's evil even for you." Y/n sighed.

"How about you behave and just be president for the day. I'll be you, so, I'll erm, I'll sit and look cute." Kirari nodded.

"If we're doing this you'll actually have to learn what I do around here." Y/n smiled.

"What do you do around here?" 

"I provide the president constant kisses, I sit in the presidents lap, I feed their fish and most importantly I get their lunch." Y/n smiled.

"Easy." Kirari smiled.

"While also looking cute and well, making sure Midari doesn't actually shoot someone." Y/n hummed.

"You need to sign forms, one student council meeting and apparently another meeting I believe, Sayaka said a student requested it. That'll last roughly 2 hours." Kirari smiled.

"Fine by me." Y/n shrugged.

"It's 8:58 Sayaka will arrive in 2 minutes." Kirari smiled.

Kirari took her place on y/n's lap, smiling as this was normally how their morning went, just the roles were reversed. Kirari kissed y/n but was caught in surprise when y/n took control as well, y/n never did. Y/n hummed and pulled back staring at the ice queen who was now pouting.

"I'm the one in charge today." Y/n hummed.

"Okay I can get behind this." Kirari giggled settling on her lap.

"Good." Y/n hummed.

Kirari played with y/n's fingers as Sayaka walked in, Sayaka was confused by the scene, as normally y/n would be on Kirari's lap. As they were always the touchy type of couple.

"Morning president." Sayaka nodded.

"Morning Sayaka." Y/n smiled.

"I said president." Sayaka glared.

"Y/n here is president for the day. Treat her with the right respect." Kirari commented.

Sayaka stood awkwardly before sorting herself out and nodding.

"Then what are you doing-erm Kirari?" Sayaka asked.

"I'm doing all of y/n's jobs."

"Sayaka how about you give Kirari the list for her." Y/n smiled.

"List?" Kirari asked.

"Yes. A list I normally complete for Sayaka alongside my own tasks. Since she says she is too busy with you." Y/n doesn't glance at Kirari.

"Well then. Let me see this list." Kirari smiled standing up.

"I don't have a list." Sayaka rushed hiding the sheets in her hand.

"Sayaka dear. Show me the list." Kirari held her hand out.

"Here." Sayaka mumbled holding the list to Kirari.

Kirari checked the list over noticing half the jobs were not even student council responsibility. Including the fact her lunch was shorter than others, Kirari nodded before ripping it up.

"Sayaka." Kirari sighed.

"Yes?" Sayaka squeaked.

"You disappoint me with this list. In fact you embarrass me as a leader. Leave us alone." Kirari's cold voice returned.

"Yes president." Sayaka ran out.

Y/n looked at Kirari before the ice queen looked back at her sighing.

"You follow all of these?" Kirari asked.

"Sayaka said you set the list..." Y/n shrugged.

"I most certainly do not." Kirari spoke.

"Oh well." Y/n shrugged.

"Stand."

Y/n stood up confused before Kirari took y/n's chin forcing her to look at her. Y/n just knew she'd either be yelled at, fucked on the desk or have both. Y/n closed her eyes ready to be yelled at but instead the president leaned in to kiss her. Kirari kissed her softly, humming at the softness of her girlfriend's lips.

"You do as I request not Sayaka." Kirari muttered.

"Of course." Y/n smiled.

"She is not in charge do you understand?" Kirari asked.

"Yep." Y/n hummed.

"No more president play. You and I are gonna call sick because the temptation to pin you on the desk and fuck you senseless is extremely tempting." Kirari purred.

"I suggest we go quickly. I know you can't wait long." Y/n giggled.

"I love you."

"I love you too."