💖YUMEMI: Music💖

Y/n giggled seeing her girlfriend on stage, Yumemi was practising as y/n had classes. Yet y/n came into the auditorium as class had ended, Yumemi was trying to hit a high note but failing. Y/n smirked and sang the song too, alongside the girl. Yumemi being full of herself never heard her girlfriend singing and continued. When the note came again she cracked, meanwhile y/n held the note. Yumemi looked over and whined stomping her foot. Yumemi was always jealous of how good y/n was musically wise. Yet at the same time the note hitting? Hot.

"Y/n!" Yumemi waved.

"Hey babe." Y/n smiled walking over.

"How do you hit the note?" Yumemi asked.

"I breathe, relax my voice and drink any water my girlfriend provided for me 3 hours ago." Y/n stared at the full water bottle she left.

"Shit." Yumemi looked at it.

"Yeah shit. Rest your voice and drink water. Now."

"But-"

"Yumemi, I love every side of you but I came from maths, i'm not dealing with you being bratty."

"Fine." Yumemi huffed.

She grabbed the bottle and drank it quickly, it did help infact, she felt refreshed. Yet she sighed knowing anymore stress or force who shatter her vocal chords. Again.

"Lets have a break and lunch then come back hm?" Y/n asked.

"Sure. If I get a kiss first." Yumemi grinned.

"Fine." Y/n laughed.

Yumemi ran off the stage and down the steps, jumping on her girlfriend and kissing her. Y/n laughed and held the girl close kissing back. The couple went to lunch, spending time with each other was rare, especially during touring season for Yumemi. After lunch Sayaka had caught the popstar and her girlfriend in the corridor. Informing the idol of a meeting that was being held in the council room. Yumemi apologised to y/n and went to the meeting, y/n was used to it and went to the auditorium again.

"Might as well do something." Y/n shrugged.

She found a guitar she had used many times during Yumemi's surprise school performances. She would play lead guitar for her girlfriend if the band were not prepped enough. Y/n hummed plugging it into the speakers and heard the static it made. The girl proceeded to strum to make sure it was fully in tune. Thankfully one 1 chord wasn't so she fixed it within seconds and smiled as it sounded correct. The guitar wasn't too old and the sound was great as she started to play random notes.

"Lets see if we can do it again it's been awhile." Y/n mumbled strumming.

She stared at the empty seats as she laughed to herself strumming to the song that was all to familar with her. She went directly to the mic and sang laughing.

"Walk this way, walk this way
Walk this way, walk this way
Walk this way, talk this way
Just give me a kiss
Like this." She sang before hitting the guitar solo.

Y/n aced the solo laughing to herself and continuing the song, that solo was the first she ever learnt and often people struggled with it. She finished the song and heard a loud clap from the doorway. Thankfully the main lights were on and not the stage lights so she could easily see the pink haired idol standing there.

"That was hot." Yumemi spoke.

"What!?" Y/n yelled not hearing her.

"That was hot!" Yumemi yelled.

"What!?" Y/n asked again.

"For fuck sake." Yumemi ran to the stage and up the steps.

She stood infront of the girl and cupped her cheeks grinning.

"That was hot." Yumemi panted.

"Thank you." Y/n giggled.

"That was really. Really. Realllly hot." Yumemi spoke.

"Oh yeah?" Y/n asked.

"Yes." Yumemi kissed her.

Y/n happily kissed back as the idol roughly made the kiss more passionate. She gripped y/n's neck pulling her deeper into her and groaned wanting more.

"Fucking hate this school." Yumemi huffed moving back.

"What? Why?" Y/n asked slightly dazed.

"That." On queue the bell rang.

"Oh. Is school over?" Y/n asked.

"Yep. Meaning its rehersals and mega fans who pay? Get to see it." Yumemi sighed.

"Okay baby." Y/n hugged her.

"And you're staying to play guitar. You're hot when you play." She smirked.

"Am I not hot without?" Y/n questioned.

"Shut up." Yumemi huffed.

Y/n grabbed her own drink and took some, relaxing her voice before handing it to Yumemi. Yumemi drank some quickly and smiled making a preppy smile as fans entered.

"Hey everyone!" Yumemi grinned.

"Holy shit y/n's here too." A fan spoke.

The couple were the school's IT couple and every fan loved them both. Y/n rarely was known for helping out on stage but when she did the performance was incredible.

"I hope you don't mind...I brought my girlfriend. She can help me." Yumemi grinned.

"Of course!" A chorus yelled.

"Still freak me out." Y/n spoke to Yumemi.

"You get used to it." Yumemi laughed.