💙🤍KIRARI & RIRIKA: Little Sister🤍💙

"Move." A guy spoke quickly to this friend.

The pair separated as y/n came walking down the corridor, y/n would scare anyone if you saw her coming closer. Y/n smirked to herself as they went in different directions for her to walk. She hummed to her music as she got closer to the office, she spotted a few first years standing awkwardly outside.

"Boo." Y/n yelled.

The three girls screamed and y/n laughed loudly as they panicked, y/n found it funny and opened the door. Midari was stood up after hearing the loud scream and even Kirari was looking at the doors.

"Should move out my way." Y/n shrugged.

"Y/n sit down." Kirari groaned.

The youngest Momobami sat near her sister and hummed resting her feet on the table. 

"Feet off the table." Kirari groaned,

"Yes mom." Y/n saluted.

She took her feet off the table and sighed scrolling through her phone. She knew her sister would just scold her later for ignoring the meeting but she really couldn't care less. She'd just go find Ririka and hang out with her. Ririka was the nicer sister y/n had, Kirari was constantly down her throat in regards to y/n sorting out her education and actually paying attention to what the clan does. Y/n watched as the meeting continued before she walked out and people moved away.

"How is the goth getting so many girl's staring at her." A boy asked.

"Have you seen her? She's hot!" A girl laughed.

Y/n smirked and looked back at the girl winking at her, she continued her walk as she spotted Yumeko. She wrapped her arms around the girl and as Yumeko turned to her y/n stole a quick kiss and ducked out the way. She continued her walk as she heard Yumeko rant.

"Y/n stop doing that!" Yumeko yelled.

Y/n smirked and continued her walk out of the school, at lunchtime she'd meet her oldest sister and enjoy lunch with her. Y/n had a soft spot for the girl and hummed as she noticed the familiar girl sat on the bench.

"There's my favourite sibling." Y/n sat down and kissed her sister's cheek.

"That's mean y/n you have to leave us both equal." Ririka giggled.

"Nah, I dislike Kirari she thinks she's our dad or something with the way she takes charge." Y/n laughed.

"Have lunch y/n and behave." Ririka commented.

"Fine." Y/n sighed.

Y/n started to eat her lunch giggling with her sister when she would comment on something or make a stupid joke. Y/n leaned against her sister and sighed as she knew the day would only end with y/n tormenting students and Kirari screaming at her. Y/n laid down on the bench and rested her head on the eldest's lap humming as Ririka giggled. Ririka smiled and ran her hand in the girl's hair grinning as her youngest sibling relaxed in the thoughts. They stayed like this for awhile until y/n got up and groaned.

"I have a gamble later. Wanna walk around the gardens?" Y/n asked.

"Sure." Ririka grinned.

The two held hands as y/n guided them through the gardens. They commented on the various flowers Kirari had planted into the school garden while also being aware of the bugs around them. Y/n groaned as she knew she'd have to deal with idiots shortly. The pair walked back to school as Ririka placed a mask on her face again and y/n shoved her hands in her pocket. Y/n didn't wear a skirt and instead wore jeans, no one would argue since she was a Momobami. Y/n walked down the corridor and smirked again seeing Midari walking up to her.

"Well aren't you bold?" Y/n looked at the girl.

"Shut up. I heard you made out with Yumeko." Midari huffed.

"Jealous huh?" Y/n smirked.

"I'll see you in the office y/n." Ririka walked off.

"No. Just leave Yumeko alone." Midari huffed.

"Awe did she call for her lap dog? Tell me Midari how does it feel to never get your way?" Y/n laughed leaving the girl.

Y/n was well aware what she had with Yumeko was casual and consenting but Midari was a jealous bitch. Y/n grinned and walked down the corridor again this time stopping next to Mary.

"I suggest you get moving blondie or you'll be late to your match with the toddler." Y/n laughed.

"How does a girl in classes below us act so cockily?" Mary asked.

"How does a blondie with anger issues not see my sister's obsession with you? Guess we'll never know piggy." Y/n laughed leaving.

"Y/n." Yumeko walked over.

"Yes?" Y/n asked.

"You coming over tonight?" She asked.

"I'll let you know." Y/n grinned.

"Fine." Yumeko smiled.

"Fucking move." Y/n growled as students were in her way.

They all panicked and scattered as y/n walked to the office, her eyes turned darker as she saw Kaede sat ready to play against her. She may not be blood related to Momobami's but she was just as crazy/