💙KIRARI: Meet the Parents💙

F/n - fathers name (if you don't have a dad. Aizawa is now your dad)
M/n - mothers name

Kirari grinned as her excited girlfriend dragged her to her home. Y/n was practically a puppy and Kirari adored that.

"Hey baby slow down." Kirari spoke.

"I'm excited for you to meet my mom and dad." Y/n grins.

"We're meeting your mom later right?" Kirari asked.

"Yes. Just don't bring it up to my dad." Y/n smiles.

"I promise not too. How much further babygirl?" Kirari asked.

"He can pull up here the streets are gonna be difficult to get in." Y/n spoke.

"Okay." Kirari hummed.

Kirari ordered them to stop before getting out. She looked around and already wanted to tense. The homes were all like apartments, but it looked so run down. Y/n grinned haplily and pulled her girlfriend towards the stairs.

 Y/n grinned haplily and pulled her girlfriend towards the stairs

Kirari felt like she was in an entirely different place. She then proceeded to follow her girlfriend to the front door. Y/n opened the door grinning. Kirari was used to luxury and expensive buildings and such but this felt wrong.

"Ready babe?" Y/n asked.

"Of course baby." Kirari smiled.

She noticed how excited y/n was and didn't wanna ruin it. The door opened and she shifted already seeing how tiny the home was. This home was the size of Kirari's own bedroom.

"Dad! I'm home." Y/n grinned pulling Kirari in and taking her shoes off.

"One sec!" Your father yelled.

"He's nice I promise." Y/n smiled kissing Kirari's cheek as they sat on the floor.

Kirari looked around the room as she knelt on a pillow. There was no tv and so many books om shelves. There was a telephone on the wall that was the only one in the home. Kirari shifted as a guy came in. He grinned and Kirari stood up.

"It's a pleasure sir." Kirari smiled.

"Please. It's nice to meet you. We hug here." Y/n's dad grinned hugging her.

"Oh." Kirari looked shocked.

"Call me f/n." He laughed.

"Okay f/n." Kirari smiled.

"Please sit. I've got some tea." F/n went to get the tea.

Kirari sat down and looked at y/n as y/n was grinning.

"Hey princess." Kirari whispered.

"Hey babe." Y/n giggles.

"Here. It's just normal tea...nothing fancy." He spoke placing a cup infront of her.