❤YUMEKO: Hoodies❤

Y/n wasn't feeling the greatest, she was exhausted and today just made it worse. Yumeko had been busy all day and y/n felt unsure if she should invite her over. Instead she just showered before going into her closet and pulling out a black hoodie with hearts and diamonds on. She put it on, it was Yumeko's but right now it provided her comfort. She laid back in bed curling up into herself before trying to sleep. It took an hour of trying before she gave up and lifted up calling Yumeko.

"Hey baby." Yumeko's voice perked.

"Hi." Y/n sighed.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" Yumeko worried.

"Just a little sad and I miss you. A lot." Y/n sighed.

"I can come over if you like. I'm not busy right now." Yumeko offered.

"You've been busy all day. Go home and rest. I just wanted to hear your voice." Y/n spoke.

"Fine. Tomorrow i'm gonna hug you and kiss you so much during school because I can't have my baby upset." Yumeko hummed.

"Thanks." Y/n sighed.

"Wanna talk about it?" Yumeko asked.

"Not really. How was your day?" Y/n tried to change topics.

"It's been busy a lot of today. I got home an hour ago and I'm just waiting on food. I visited my sister this morning, I did a food shop for groceries, then went to the mall to get Mary's birthday gift. Then ultimately ended up talking to you. I've missed your voice today." Yumeko hummed.

"I missed you." Y/n sighed.

"Well i'm here now. So tell me what have you done?" Yumeko asked.

"I slept most this morning...then laid in bed before showering and putting your hoodie on." Y/n spoke.

"My hoodie? Which hoodie of mine do you have?" Yumeko asked curious.

"Your black one with the red heart and diamonds." Y/n points out.

"Oh wow. I completely forgot about that. I bet you look adorable."

"I don't but thanks."

"I bet you do. You always look adorable to me."

"Yeah. No. My self confidence says otherwise." Y/n notes.

"I don't care. I love you and think you're adorable. Now. Get some rest because we have school tomorrow and you barely sleep enough." Yumeko spoke.

"Fine. Night, I love you." Y/n hums.

"I love you too. Goodnight." Yumeko spoke hanging up the phone.

You struggled to sleep, the bed was now getting un-comfy and your eyes just refused to let you sleep. You laid staring at the ceiling but started to sleep once sunlight came through. Working on 3 hours sleep you got up, proceeding with your uniform before putting the hoodie back on. Today you just wanted comfort and this hoodie provided that. You walked down missing breakfast and headed to school. Mary caught up with you first, grinning at you till she noticed your expression and tired face.

"Yumeko is not gonna be happy about this." Mary comments.

"I don't care." Y/n mumbled.

She pulled the hood up trying to hide in the hoodie. Yumeko stood waiting for them before waving when she spotted them. She looked amused when she saw y/n wearing her hoodie, but it faltered slightly when she saw her face. The bags under her eyes were noticeable and she looked slightly un-kept. Y/n stood waiting to walk in, not greeting Yumeko once like she normally would. Yumeko frowned and hugged y/n instantly, kissing the girl's face.

"I love you." Yumeko mumbled.

Y/n just hummed in response, her eyes sore from the lack of sleep so she leaned on Yumeko. Yumeko exchanged a glance with Mary before nodding. Y/n stayed leaning on her as her eyes started to close, she was startled though when Yumeko moved a little.

"Lets get you inside baby. I'll let you nap in the library." Yumeko spoke.

Y/n didn't reply but only followed her slowly and hummed. Yumeko led them into the back of the library, and onto the couches. She sat down first as y/n kicked her shoes off and laid down. Y/n pulled the hoodie sleeves up and cuddled into both the hoodie and Yumeko herself before starting to sleep.

"You need to sleep more baby. You're gonna make yourself sick." Yumeko sighed.