💜MIDARI: Crazy Love💜

Y/n giggled as Midari was sat in her chair and she went over sitting in her lap. Midari smirked and wrapped her arms around the girl's waist humming.

"Kisses?" Y/n pouted.

"Sure." Midari shrugged.

"Yay."

Y/n kissed her girlfriend as Midari gripped her thighs. Midari smirked as the two started to make out, y/n shifted slightly. Midari bit the girl's lip causing her to whimper and she smirked at the smaller girl.

"God if you weren't in that uniform. I'd fuck you on the table." Midari whispered.

"Yeah?" Y/n asked.

"Mhm" Midari smirked.

"Will you two quit whatever you're doing." Yuriko huffed walking in.

"Fine." Y/n got up.

Y/n was about to head out but Midari dragged the girl's housepet tag and pulled her for a kiss. Y/n grinned and left the room before heading to Midari's den. The housepet giggled and waited on the girl to come down. Midari did arive awhile later to see the housepet going through her gun collection. Y/n was giggling as she shot herself in the head with a blank. Midari smirked watching but her eyes grew wide when y/n pouted.

"I loaded 4 bullets." Y/n huffed.

Y/n spun the barrel again and held it to her head shooting a blank. She grew angry and glared at the gun before aiming it at the wall and firing it. It shot a bullet out and she yelled in frustration.

"Are you purposely killing yourself?" Midari smirked.

"No." Y/n sighed.

"Well seems like you can't kill yourself. Shame. Would have been a nice gift to see when I came in." Midari shrugged.

"You'd be happy to see me dead?" Y/n pouted.

"I mean. I wouldn't be upset." Midari shrugged.

"Okay!" Y/n grinned.

Midari groaned remembering she had a gamble with Yumeko soon. Y/n was dragged along as Yumeko brought some boy. The pair sat in the den and played as y/n grew bored. She leaned over Midari's shoulder hugging her.

"Toyota why don't you spend time talking to y/n?" Yumeko smiled.

"I don't like boys." Y/n glared.

"Y/n play nice. I'm sure she's a girl." Midari giggled.

"I'm a boy." He spoke.

"Ew." Both spoke.

"You two are assholes." Yumeko glared.

"Thank you."

"Let's finish the game." Yumeko huffed.

The two continued but no one was shot, y/n was laid on the floor by the end groaning. The game was boring her and she was constantly yawning. Midari laughed and aimed the gun at y/n's stomach as the final round ended.

"Oh fuck!" Y/n yelled as the rubber bullet smacked her stomach.

"There's the pain I love." Midari smirked.

"Oh fuck me. That's good." Y/n moaned.

"Tell me how it feels."

"So good. Fuck do it again." Y/n begged.

"You two are crazy! I'm done making bets with you guys." Yumeko left.

"What did we do?" Y/n asked.

"No idea." Midari shrugged.

"Can I shoot you?" Y/n asked staring up.

"Go ahead. One bullet is real." Midari shrugged.

Y/n giggled and span the barrel again and shot Midari in the leg. The one time it had 1 bullet in was the time Midari got shot. Midari screamed happily in pain laughing. Y/n sat up and laughed watching the girl bleed.

"Oh fuck i'm keeping you." Midari pulled the girl up.

Y/n's hand moved to the girl's thigh and pushed down. Midari bit the girl's lip harshly as y/n put pressure on the wound.

"Grab the cleaning stuff." Midari smirked.

Y/n grabed the first aid kit and began to help the girl. She hummed staying quiet as she tied the bandage on her leg. Handing the den leader water she noticed Midari had her hand down her own skirt. Y/n finished helping Midari take pills and sat back on her legs watching the girl. Midari moaned her name and y/n shifted slightly feeling herself get warmer.

"Y/n!" Midari screamed.

Midari moved her hand out and panted resting back on the chair. Y/n stared watching Midari do what she did. Midari grabbed the girl's neck tightly and went eye level.

"You're mine only. Understood?" Midari glared.

"Yes." Y/n nodded.

"Good girl."